Page 230 of 772 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330730 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

You know who did this pic? Might have them do a commission pic for me.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    marc laming. here is his Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/monkey__marc
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    that's a little creepy. one side calling someone something doesn't indicate romance but okay. i'm going to step away from that one.
    when did storm say they were over as a couple?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    that's a little creepy. one side calling someone something doesn't indicate romance but okay. i'm going to step away from that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    It is about events that happen 24/7, a lot of action. From the first issue, we had like 3 of those, one in the past in the 80s', a second one in the middle between 80s' and 2020s', and a third one that happens a few days before the final thing.

So far, we had a new villain, Lady Lotus (at least, I don't know about her, but it might be an old one). We had Vulture vs Spiderman fight and finally, a big explosion, caused by Punisher's enemies (or himself, not sure), where actually Storm and the others go to check what has happened.

We also get a new character named Kevin Schumer, who seems to offer spins around NYC, for fans who are willing to pay big, for the chance to see their heroes in the middle of an action and also a city tour throughout the numerous, well-known HQs for the different teams, like the Baxter Building and the Avengers' Mansion.

I liked it because it also showed the heroes daily life, like, for example, Steve and Carol, having lunch in the middle of the park where people play around them, and some take photos of them. Quite a cute moment because it shows Steve's taste in food from his time. It was quite natural. I loved it. It was a completely fresh take. There is just too much happening to explain it all, and it is better to read it.

Hellfire Gala Guide was a good one as well, showing a funny interview between Emma and a reporter, as well and all the outfits of all the Krakoa teams (current and future) that will be worn during the Gala night.

As far for the X-Men Legends #3, I just didn't like it. It was completely boring for me. Well, maybe with the exception of Jean hosting the Phoenix and Madalin in her mind. That was the only cool thing, oh and the adopted son (Christopher) of Cyclops and Madeline.
    thank you for the synopsis. I read it and honestly it seemed all over the place to me. I'm going give it a could more issues but I wasn't impressed with that first issue.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I would like for Tchalla to show up at the gala and think he will most likely be there. hopefully if he does appear there will be no drama.
    Attachment 109024
    From the Hellfire Gala Guide
    Wakanda will definitely be in the building. T'chall has to come. Hopefully Ayo too since her profile is rising recently.

You know, Ororo is setting her sights on the stars, meanwhile the Black Panther might inherit an entire Galactic Empire by the time Caotes' run finishes (whenever the hell that happens)...
    I'm just sayin', maybe their future interests are more aligned than people think.

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    Attachment 109024
    Wakanda will definitely be in the building. T'chall has to come. Hopefully Ayo too since her profile is rising recently.

You know, Ororo is setting her sights on the stars, meanwhile the Black Panther might inherit an entire Galactic Empire by the time Caotes' run finishes (whenever the hell that happens)...
    I'm just sayin', maybe their future interests are more aligned than people think.
    I hope not.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    Attachment 109024

hmmmm.. thats a very interesting find thank you beloved. it would be nice to see tchalla and ororo dancing at a formal ceremony like the gala and maybe even a kiss in the end too!!!!

you make a very interesting point. gerry Duggan told a twitter user not to assume their writing is intended to contradict coates' work. it would be a nice twist to see both tchalla and ororo setting their eyes on the skies.

and heck yes about coates' run. I have no idea why it keeps getting postponed.

Astonishing Member

I hope not.
    Ikr. And that question is misleading as hell. It was never stated Wakanda opposed Krakoan sovereignty, just that they don’t need Krakoan drugs (likely because they have their own vibranium-based medical system and don’t want to put their health infrastructure in the hands of foreigners, mutants or otherwise). Is this a CBR interview because I expect shoddy work from them...

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Ikr. And that question is misleading as hell. It was never stated Wakanda opposed Krakoan sovereignty, just that they don’t need Krakoan drugs (likely because they have their own vibranium-based medical system and don’t want to put their health infrastructure in the hands of foreigners, mutants or otherwise). Is this a CBR interview because I expect shoddy work from them...
    I believe those nations that declined help were perceived by Krakoa as being adversarial to their sovereignty.

just found the data pages:

they are the only country whose reason was highlighted in red.

BANNED

I hope not.
    I don't know I might be in the minority with this m, but I for one do not care for their romantic ties. Like storm being in wakanda is cool and all I think it works better if they are friends. Tachala was her husband and since 2012 he is no longer her husband the marriage was annulled by him himself. Bringing them back to get her is dragging something that doesn't need to be dragged like I said they fit better as friends than as a romantic pairing. Some disagree and really enjoy them together for black power couple or black love or whatever reason. But I for one believe that storm and tachala and wakanda as a whole need as break from each other. I mean it's cool her godhood was expanded over there but it is not the only setting to expand that aspect of her doing so will limit her only to that aspect of the MU.

just found the data pages:

they are the only country whose reason was highlighted in red.
    I suppose because they do not need it so does every country that relies on them. So I wonder why hasn't this been made available to the world. Because I believe most nations in trade agreement with the mutant nation are in it out of necessity if wakanda is to being a drug that dies as krakoa does they will definitely go for that over the mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I don't know I might be in the minority with this m, but I for one do not care for their romantic ties. Like storm being in wakanda is cool and all I think it works better if they are friends. Tachala was her husband and since 2012 he is no longer her husband the marriage was annulled by him himself. Bringing them back to get her is dragging something that doesn't need to be dragged like I said they fit better as friends than as a romantic pairing. Some disagree and really enjoy them together for black power couple or black love or whatever reason. But I for one believe that storm and tachala and wakanda as a whole need as break from each other. I mean it's cool her godhood was expanded over there but it is not the only setting to expand that aspect of her doing so will limit her only to that aspect of the MU.
    I agree with you 1000%.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I'm very excited for the Hellfire Gala and for the new direction for Storm. I really am enjoying Hickman's run. But in this new Krakow world I keep coming back to this

Attachment 109036
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 04-29-2021 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I'm very excited for the Hellfire Gala and for the new direction for Storm. I really am enjoying Hickman's run. But in this new Krakow world I keep coming back to this

Attachment 109036
    one of the worse scenes ever to me. You can just read the elevated by a man thing. Glad it's over. Let Tchalla and ororo be great on their own.

Not to mention coming off xtreme storm was already the most important for human mutant realatikns with her team xse which was recognized by governments to go in and do good works. So to make it seem like she was somehow elevated to that position because of a rush marriage really chapped my hide.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-29-2021 at 05:12 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

marc laming. here is his Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/monkey__marc

when did storm say they were over as a couple?
    Thank you.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I remember at the time i think we were saying it doesn't mean they are against each other it just means they don't need it. People i think are on two sides of this. Either wanting to create conflict with Wakanda or wanting to force Storm/Tchalla together. I'm perfectly happy with the middle.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post

Attachment 109036
    I was not a fan of this scene. Charles was really like "so... we're going to use your marriage as a political tactic and I'm gonna place this huge burden on you right before you get married." Also Ororo was born to do so much more than just get married. If they had actually followed through on the promise of the marriage having a big impact on human/ mutant relations then the divorce would have also had far more impact.

Like others have mentioned I'm cool with them being close friends/ confidantes. Marvel doesn't seem to have any interest in uplifting both of them equally when they're a couple so I'd rather they thrive and be separate.