Page 41 of 151 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Oh ok.Ben and Peter are 2 different people imo but I see what you are saying.Thanks
    You're welcome, and I'd agree on Ben and Peter being two different people, genetic replication aside.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Spectacular Member

Read the issue.
    SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

The good:The dialogue is good.Art is nice.The clones don't look too similar to each other(like clones LOL).Nice pacing.I want to know more about the weird man-spider type dude.Spider-man and miles fighting the Milercide was good.

The bad:I am not a fan of how they portray the fights.In canon with their current age and feats peter would whoop miles.Also they are forcing a running theme of miles being able to survive much more than peter where as the opposite is true.I hope the ganke barbara stuff doesn't ruin Miles and Ganke's friendship.Spidercide and kaine vibes from the 2 clones.

Going to buy the next issue.I want to see Peter and Miles kick ass as a team.Maybe some mentoring on the fly.Maybe a revist to the 1610 and Peter using his brains.
    Also i realize i complain a lot about Peter here.i am sorry for that.i know this is a miles book so they will make him look as good as they can even at the expense of others.
    Miles is way more powerful than Peter just by way of the venom blast. One venom blast would at half power KO Peter.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by superheat View Post
    Miles is way more powerful than Peter just by way of the venom blast. One venom blast would at half power KO Peter.
    You know not the door you've opened lol

Ultimate Member

Idk if he could take him out that easily, but Miles' extra powers give him an advantage over Peter

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Idk if he could take him out that easily, but Miles' extra powers give him an advantage over Peter
    With Miles vs. Peter, it's a question of experience (in Peter's case) vs. raw power (in Miles's case).
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    With Miles vs. Peter, it's a question of experience (in Peter's case) vs. raw power (in Miles's case).
    True, Peter is way more experienced. It's like in MCU Civil War when Cap fought Peter, who's stronger but less experienced

Extraordinary Member

Yeah no.Lets do the math here.
    Peter has the advantage in strength, speed, agility ,experience and intellect.Miles has invisibilty(camo) and venom blast.
    Miles's power is from the 1610 and can lift a max of 15 tons whereas peter has been shown to do 50 tons casually more than a few times and sometimes even more.
    Peter has miles beaten in agility since he is faster and has broken the sound barrier twice(maybe thrice).Also more experienced to travel and dodge stuff his spider-sense.
    Peter has better fighting powers since has more experience.Also trained by Captain America to use his chi to slow things down.
    The biggest factor you have ignored is that since they don't trigger each others Miles is basically going in with 1-2 years fighting experience and no formal training whereas Peter has both formal training by Cap and Shang-chi and 13-15 years of experience.
    Also his fighting style involves way of the spider which works without his spider-sense and meant to take out Spider-people.He literally is trained to take out other-Spider-men.
    Also lets not ignore Miles venom touch and camo.
    Venom touch was OP(Bendis force) in 1610 and vs blackheart and has since be brought down in this run.Think of it like peter's other power set(Not sure).I don't know when they nerfed it but it could not even take out the rhino.Also using it exhausts him.He also has camo.
    Now don't forget about Peter biggest superpower, his Brain.His webs are from the 616 and are stronger and more versatile than miles's whose is from the 1610.(Peter web have also been improved in strength so much so as to hold Hercules and the hulk).Peter can also use his webs to form stuff like manequins,bats(both baseball and a replica and the living thing),shields,parachutes and much much more.Miles can't even make a parachute.
    Peter also has different web types like acid,rapid fire,magnetic,electric,etc.(Most of these are part of his regular utility belt and not a special suit)Now for Peter has electric insulated webs that he used against electro that could help against the venom blast.He also has Micro-coil Zapppers which absorb elctricity and other powers.He also has sonic webbing that can be used to take care of the camo.He also has freeze webs that freeze organic matter and can be reverted that would one-shot miles.He also has those "Spidarangs" that he used in Spider-man and deadpool series.
    He much more stuff like Plasma breeder,lens to see through illusions(may work on miles ),heartbeat sensors(would work on miles),etc. That may need sometimes get up and running so I haven't included them.Also he has a gas mask inbuilt his mask and they ignored that in this issue.
    So many people on this thread have said this match-up is Power vs experience.
    This match up is Peter(strenght,agility,speed,experience,tech,speci fic training) vs miles(Venom blast)
    Also to OP Peter has tanked Doom's 100 000 volt gauntlet and was fine and has also tanked Miles's mega venom blast after being beaten up and captured and was good enough to talk and scream.
    Also before you come at me saying this is my (biasied) opinion check out their battle threads(like the one on comicvine).Most if not all people agree that Peter would whoop Miles.Also my argument is based on facts and I have kept my opinion to the bare minimum(every post is clouded by perspective but I tried my best to be factual)
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 04-30-2021 at 08:03 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Yup.I just went mega overkill

Extraordinary Member

True, Peter is way more experienced. It's like in MCU Civil War when Cap fought Peter, who's stronger but less experienced
    Check out my post above.Also Peter is stronger than Miles.It's like Cap vs Pete is Cap was stronger than him and smarter and better in most ways concievable

Ultimate Member

Check out my post above.Also Peter is stronger than Miles.It's like Cap vs Pete is Cap was stronger than him and smarter and better in most ways concievable
    That was quite the post. I think Miles still needs a few years to catch up. But I do think his extra powers help him

Extraordinary Member

That was quite the post. I think Miles still needs a few years to catch up. But I do think his extra powers help him
    A decade or so.The main point is that Miles's strength won't increase with age and will be lower since his powers are similar to those of 1610 Pete.That and the experience,tech and training to take out Spider-people.Also the brains make him invaluable.Also Madame Web(Julia) has said that Peter has the strongest connection to the Web of Life and Destiny.Spider-Uk has told us that 616 Peter is the best Spider-man in the entire multiverse and Cable has told us he is considered the best Superhero in the future.All this leads me to believe that Peter will always be The best Spider-man.Doesn't mean miles is bad though,I have enjoyed him a lot in 616 and the new run is good as well.

Ultimate Member

A decade or so.The main point is that Miles's strength won't increase with age and will be lower since his powers are similar to those of 1610 Pete.That and the experience,tech and training to take out Spider-people.Also the brains make him invaluable.Also Madame Web(Julia) has said that Peter has the strongest connection to the Web of Life and Destiny.Spider-Uk has told us that 616 Peter is the best Spider-man in the entire multiverse and Cable has told us he is considered the best Superhero in the future.All this leads me to believe that Peter will always be The best Spider-man.Doesn't mean miles is bad though,I have enjoyed him a lot in 616 and the new run is good as well.
    I didn't know that about Spider-UK. I have to check that out

Extraordinary Member

I didn't know that about Spider-UK. I have to check that out
    It was when 616 Spider-man was recruited into the army to fight the inheritors.He(Spider-UK) said they(The other Spiders) needed him(Spider-man 616) because he(Spider-man 616) was the best of us.He has relations with saturyne as well.

Ultimate Member

It was when 616 Spider-man was recruited into the army to fight the inheritors.He(Spider-UK) said they(The other Spiders) needed him(Spider-man 616) because he(Spider-man 616) was the best of us.He has relations with saturyne as well.
    I see. So he's considered the best Spider-Man all around

Extraordinary Member

I see. So he's considered the best Spider-Man all around
    Thats what is said.Spider-UK has ties with Saturyne and brought them all together so he knows what he is talking about.Madame Web and Cable are also reliable sources.