Page 43 of 151 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Unfortunately this is not the same Reynolds from the Miles Morales: Spider-Man novel. That was Jason Reynolds, and the one writing this graphic novel is Justin A. Reynolds. Still looking forward to seeing what this writer and artist can bring to the character though.
    Thanks for the correction.

Still looking forward to this book actually have other books by Justin A. Reynolds on my to-read list heard good things.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Cover for the Infinite Destinies annual
    Nice! I'd been looking forward to this story ever since its existence was teased last year. Glad to finally have something concrete!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Nice! I'd been looking forward to this story ever since its existence was teased last year. Glad to finally have something concrete!
    He is also part of the Iron man tie in.Although it would make more sense for it to Spider-man and Miles.I think this is gonna create a scope for 616 miles as a bad guy.Specially after the ongoing clone debacule.Hopefully Spider-man(Peter obv) is part of the Black Cat stuff.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    A few pages from the graphic novel coming out next month
    https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/...ablo-leon.html
    I absolutely love how this book seems to be unapologetically allowing Miles to take advantage of his camouflage powers as Spider-Man. I love to see it! And I love the lack of restraint in the scenes where he uses it. It's a criminally underutilized power that a lot of writers tend to pay lip-service to for half a second before falling back on typical superhero storytelling clichés of "punch it 'til it stops moving."
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 05-16-2021 at 12:41 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I absolutely love how this book seems to be unapologetically allowing Miles to take advantage of his camouflage powers as Spider-Man. I love to see it! And I love the lack of restraint in the scenes where he uses it. It's a criminally underutilized power that a lot of writers tend to pay lip-service to for half a second before falling back on typical superhero storytelling clichés of "punch it 'til it stops moving."
    Agreed.I think they need to focus much more on the camo.Venom sting is cool but makes him a one trick pony.Camo has infinite useability and they should use it more

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    He is also part of the Iron man tie in.Although it would make more sense for it to Spider-man and Miles.I think this is gonna create a scope for 616 miles as a bad guy.Specially after the ongoing clone debacule.Hopefully Spider-man(Peter obv) is part of the Black Cat stuff.
    Well its easy to forget Miles and Tony were once teammates, And Tony even came to Miles personally to back him back in CW II. Miles should be nuturing the relationships he has with other heroes outside of Peter and the Champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Well its easy to forget Miles and Tony were once teammates, And Tony even came to Miles personally to back him back in CW II. Miles should be nuturing the relationships he has with other heroes outside of Peter and the Champions.
    I do often have to remind myself the Teen Trio (and Nadia) were Avengers for five minutes.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I do often have to remind myself the Teen Trio (and Nadia) were Avengers for five minutes.
    Fair points. I'd say the same of Peter, but then Peter's more of a loner compared to Miles.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Oh I remember.Just that for 2 Spider-men they rarely team-up.If you are going to do both of them in the 616 then atleast give us some team ups

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Fair points. I'd say the same of Peter, but then Peter's more of a loner compared to Miles.
    Peter and tony team ups are more of co-workers.Iron man usually calls him in for detective work that requires tech talent.
    They use miles to replicate the MCU relationship.Although MCU peter took some stuff from miles.

At last! Miles finally gets his own Spidermobile! The next level of fun is to get this into the comics. Hmm. He can park it at a refurbished former Osborn hideout in Brooklyn. Peter knows where they are.

https://www.superherostuff.com/miles...r-by-jada-toys

milescar.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    At last! Miles finally gets his own Spidermobile! The next level of fun is to get this into the comics. Hmm. He can park it at a refurbished former Osborn hideout in Brooklyn. Peter knows where they are.

milescar.jpg
    Peter and Miles driving in a Spider-mobile.Kicking ass in the streets!
    We need more Peter Miles doing fun stuff like this.
    Also please let peter train miles.or just be a mentor in general

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post

milescar.jpg
    That's cute .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So was Amadeus (on a team alongside Stature and Vision from the Young Avengers no less - during Dark Reign IIRC).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So was Amadeus (on a team alongside Stature and Vision from the Young Avengers no less - during Dark Reign IIRC).
    Mighty Avengers by Dan Slott. Good times. Mostly.
    The spider is always on the hunt.