Page 396 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496896 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Did he ever win there for The Jackie Robinson movie?
    The Jackie Robinson movie didn’t get any nominations for that show, but he did win previously for Black Panther.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Even one of the biggest hating forums on black media is missing Chadwick.
    https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...ther/96389375/

They really want to make it clear how average the movie is to them tho lol.

Next Wednesday will be the end of an error. It’s been a long time coming.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Even one of the biggest hating forums on black media is missing Chadwick.
    https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/...ther/96389375/

They really want to make it clear how average the movie is to them tho lol.
    Jesus, that board reads like it is one step away from 4chan.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    i'll believe it when it appears lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

I won't believe this series is ending until I see people in this thread trashing the ending lol. Marvel may very well announce later this week the final issue is getting pushed back another month.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I won't believe this series is ending until I see people in this thread trashing the ending lol. Marvel may very well announce later this week the final issue is getting pushed back another month.
    Big facts smh

Don’t jinx it please. We’ve suffered enough.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda

TBH, a win will just be general trashy crap ending.

I don't even care who saves the day... as long as the status quo can be restored quickly by Ridley... Coates can do what he wants at this point

aka no stupid deaths, no weird status quo changes like T'challa leaves for space forever lol... just kill the empire (i don't even car eif storm does it lol), put Bast back, put the Outriders back somewhere, give another bad speech, maybe a statue, and just move on lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member

Don’t jinx it please. We’ve suffered enough.
    I’ve become more comfortable with Marvel’s dismissive treatment of Black Panther lol. If you always assume things can and will probably get worse you end up being pleasantly surprised when things go right. Hopefully that happens here.

I don't even care who saves the day... as long as the status quo can be restored quickly by Ridley... Coates can do what he wants at this point

aka no stupid deaths, no weird status quo changes like T'challa leaves for space forever lol... just kill the empire (i don't even car eif storm does it lol), put Bast back, put the Outriders back somewhere, give another bad speech, maybe a statue, and just move on lol
    Yea assuming Ridley isn’t some Coates superfan (which I doubt going by his past work and his previous statements on a variety of topics) I don’t see him continuing a lot of what Coates did, especially with the inevitable synergy from the first movie.

We’ve been discussing how this run isn’t looking to have much of a legacy anyway. Like you said as long as everything is set back to a stable status quo and most importantly T’Challa is alive, then nothing else matters.

Not going to get my hopes up again. I'm just going to pretend like they've delayed it for an entire year

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Years from now CBR to Coates

I’ve become more comfortable with Marvel’s dismissive treatment of Black Panther lol. If you always assume things can and will probably get worse you end up being pleasantly surprised when things go right. Hopefully that happens here.

Yea assuming Ridley isn’t some Coates superfan (which I doubt going by his past work and his previous statements on a variety of topics) I don’t see him continuing a lot of what Coates did, especially with the inevitable synergy from the first movie.

We’ve been discussing how this run isn’t looking to have much of a legacy anyway. Like you said as long as everything is set back to a stable status quo and most importantly T’Challa is alive, then nothing else matters.
    Anyone know much about How is the action is from the rumored artist on the book?

I'm hoping that he starts from hickmans run where Tchalla held the time ring and it was all a bad alternate version of events.

Turn it into a ground hogs day loop lol whatever it takes. Not like Coats can claim disrespect sunce he clear had none for the previous creators

Has Ridley been confirmed as the new writer? Thus far I enjoyed his work at DC. Whichever title he'll write for next, I'll give it a shot.

The idiocy.... Is astounding. Like no lie it sounds like those groups of racist dudes who pretend they don't have issues with poc or female led films yet all their actions and responses say otherwise. Basically the "I'm not racist but..." Types.

Also I too am praying that BP drops so we can finally see this garbage run out out to pasture