Page 289 of 719 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 10783
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I personally love what we got of Jean today in Plant Sized. She had a number of great moments throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Exodus did nothing
    It gets pretty frustrating
    HEY! I have a life outside this forum! just kidding...

same, he is so underused but looks so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    A very telekinetic solution to the old costume debate

Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing! You actually make me like the costume a little more. stop it.

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

I have to go watch a film or something. I keep thinking of stuff like:

spoilers:
    Won't changing the mass of Mars affects its orbit and the stability of the Asteroid Belt, or even Earth's and possibly other planets/moons?
    Why didn't all the non-fighting mutants go to Mars? I understand some would stay on Earth to help the ones who didn't make it to Krakoa yet, but what's the point of fighting for Earth when they have a whole planet for them?
    end of spoilers

*sigh* I should go distract my brain. Maybe run some actual simulations on Universe Sandbox...

I for one thought Jean’s role in today’s issue was pretty damn good and prominent, too. Duggan impressed me with his writing for her and it has encouraged me that he will treat her better than Hickman ever did in the new XM series. Pepe drew her beautifully as well, Pepe is one artist who always makes the MG skirt look rather elegant on Jean.

Just one tiny bit of confusion...

spoilers:
    What is everyone’s understanding of Jean’s role during the situation with Lactuca, Magneto and Exodus? Lactuca never spoke. I assume Lactuca can’t speak full stop. Jean acted as his “translator”. I’ve seen many theories on Twitter. My understanding of the situation was that Jean, because Lactuca cannot communicate aloud, used her telepathy to extract information from Lactuca’s mind on where everything should be placed. Then Exodus used his telekinesis to help transport everything and everyone to Mars, possibly with Magneto and even Jean’s aid. I’ve only browsed through the issue and read the key moments, especially the Jean centric moments. I saw people on Twitter theorising that Jean used her telepathy to channel Lactuca’s ability, much like how she used to use her tp to access Cable’s tk for herself during the Revo era. What are your guys thoughts?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    I have to go watch a film or something. I keep thinking of stuff like:

spoilers:
    Won't changing the mass of Mars affects its orbit and the stability of the Asteroid Belt, or even Earth's and possibly other planets/moons?
    Why didn't all the non-fighting mutants go to Mars? I understand some would stay on Earth to help the ones who didn't make it to Krakoa yet, but what's the point of fighting for Earth when they have a whole planet for them?
    end of spoilers

*sigh* I should go distract my brain. Maybe run some actual simulations on Universe Sandbox...
    There is some overthink. The second one is the most important.

Hope now with a planet mutants stop bothering humans and go all live there, so they will stop genociding humans.

Not impressed with Jean role or the story. Duggan will probably write her as extension of Scott

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Nothing that Duggan has ever done with Jean implies she'll be an extension of Scott. Please get a new hobby.

The fact that he's used her telekinesis at all let alone in such a massive way has me excited. I'm excited. I'm glad for that.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Nothing that Duggan has ever done with Jean implies she'll be an extension of Scott. Please get a new hobby.

The fact that he's used her telekinesis at all let alone in such a massive way has me excited. I'm excited. I'm glad for that.
    She impregnated Jamie. She's a father now. Almost like Scott.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

They're calling the baby 5G

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

He just remembered that she has TK, it shouldn't be big deal.

Editorial decisons are taken using Jean as extension of Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    He just remembered that she has TK, it shouldn't be big deal.

Editorial decisons are taken using Jean as extension of Scott
    When people (including you) have been complaining about Hickman not using hers for almost 2 years, then yeah it should be a big deal.

Does mpreg counts as omega tp feat? 4chan gonna have a field day with this
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

I do think it’s wonderful to see mutants team up to make Mars habitable. Apocalypse and his wife Genesis would be proud.

So Hickman is literally still focusing on world building. I understand why Jean is currently written as Marvel Girl snd just another X-Man. Phoenix could have done this herself. Hickman and White are rebooting the world of X-Men for the MCU.

I do think there’s a place for Phoenix/Jean in Hickman’s world ultimately.

But Jean fans should understand it has never been Jean and the X-Men.

It was Magneto’s idea to make Mars habitable and ebeh he required help from lots of other powerful mutants.

Jean was powerful enough to throw the Sword tower in space. Great showing.

Was just teasing but read something on twitter that made me think. So I'm editing this message to say I liked Jean being used in a comic relief scene but I can see how the joke/scene can be upsetting to others.
    Last edited by MechaJeanix; 06-16-2021 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Does mpreg counts as omega tp feat? 4chan gonna have a field day with this
    Jean is a chad now. Had him prego in two seconds.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!