Page 342 of 772 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    After planet x I have some questions for the other Storm fans, should Ororo require a breathing apparatus like she did on mars before the terraforming was complete? Could she survive in the sun’s corona? Should her body be able to adapt to the “atmospheric” conditions of earth’s deepest ocean?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    That would be in interesting power upgrade. I'd rather her able to accomplish this feat by turning into an elemental being.

I am not a fan of seeing Storm become a full elemental being. I'm not interested in this Attachment 110733

Now I would like to see her upgrade to a elemental being like a cosmic force similar to Binary.
    Far more powerful and with a some invulnerability
    More likeAttachment 110734

I would not mind her having feat of transforming back an forth from thisAttachment 110735

But very honestly would prefer her elemental look to be very much this Attachment 110736

Attachment 110737

OrAttachment 110738

Attachment 110739

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I am not a fan of seeing Storm become a full elemental being. I'm not interested in this Attachment 110733

Now I would like to see her upgrade to a elemental being like a cosmic force similar to Binary.

I would not mind her having feat of transforming back an forth from thisAttachment 110735
    I would love for her to be able to switch between those depending on the environmental conditions when pushing her powers into high-gear
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I would love for her to be able to switch between those depending on the environmental conditions when pushing her powers into high-gear
    Same here, very situational.

As for breathing in space.
    Storm should be able to recycle the oxygen within her.
    I would say it should be taxing.

Also can't I believe I forgot to add this to her elemental look
    Attachment 110740

Something like this?

great job this is really cool.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post

yea I would like her to be able to transform back between elemental and human form as well.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea I would like her to be able to transform back between elemental and human form as well.
    I always loved the idea of ororo elemental form not looking too different from how she does now. Like her skin would be like earth so it's just more durable or could dissipate like dust. Her hair would be like clouds so it would be white and still the same. her eyes like the ocean. I always thought of the way the old issues from cochram when her hair completely changed to be her elemental form because it was always when it was described she was using the most power and her eyes had that almost alien look to them with that yellow energy and almost anti matter like black.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I always loved the idea of ororo elemental form not looking too different from how she does now. Like her skin would be like earth so it's just more durable or could dissipate like dust. Her hair would be like clouds so it would be white and still the same. her eyes like the ocean. I always thought of the way the old issues from cochram when her hair completely changed to be her elemental form because it was always when it was described she was using the most power and her eyes had that almost alien look to them with that yellow energy and almost anti matter like black.

I always say this that if storm is given defense of some sort it would become virtually impossible to truly challenge her by conventional means. Aside maybe reality warping. She would be too op and that won't go over well with some.

I don't really vibe with that mentality. It's not about how strong or resistant to harm they make Storm, but who they put her up against. When you can have people like Thor and even Odin "bleed" in a fight then you can't tell me it'll be impossible for them to find someone to pit against her. It all boils down to what's being thrown at her. I mean ye if you have a Storm who can shift into an elemental form and put her against flatscan fodder then of course it's a massive mismatch and even an outright insult to her character. But put her against more worthy cosmic threats like maybe a real match up against Silver Surfer or any number of high tier cosmic hitters who could really challenge Storm and her power and the fight would make a helluva lot more sense and hopefully more engaging to people picking up whatever book Storm is in.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    great job this is really cool.
    Thanks, I enjoy your works as well
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Well making Storm ruler of Earth would certainly voice up to the "big story" they kept teasing, even if it's only as a side character in SWORD

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

There is no "Ruler of Earth".
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I don't really vibe with that mentality. It's not about how strong or resistant to harm they make Storm, but who they put her up against. When you can have people like Thor and even Odin "bleed" in a fight then you can't tell me it'll be impossible for them to find someone to pit against her. It all boils down to what's being thrown at her. I mean ye if you have a Storm who can shift into an elemental form and put her against flatscan fodder then of course it's a massive mismatch and even an outright insult to her character. But put her against more worthy cosmic threats like maybe a real match up against Silver Surfer or any number of high tier cosmic hitters who could really challenge Storm and her power and the fight would make a helluva lot more sense and hopefully more engaging to people picking up whatever book Storm is in.
    I mean the power cosmic is a reality warping ability to an extent so like I said it would affect her. But onto the shift if storm becomes an elemental being capable of becoming all weather phenomena at will. It would be almost impossible to beat her. I mean when you yh some charachters are string a physically and all but what are they going to do punch air? It would be like Bobby's ice form but extremely varying constantly. He is immortal and can reform from water. Storm well would be able to reform from air, water, electricity, thermal energy....etc. it would be too op only reality warpers could deal with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yh it's just the regent of Sol.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Question. So bringing this question up before means I have an obsession? I certainly disagree with the notion but if I did, why would it be an issue? Isn't this what boards like these are for to discuss and debate questions in the regard? I never ONCE said she would beat her 100% or even 20% of the time and only stated that she could win, which from a canonical standpoint Ororo could win depending on how she chose to attack Diana.

You mentioned she changed a lot since then. Is she 100% immune to internal attacks? Can she not be hurt by lightning at all? Been reading the current run of WW and haven't at this point read anything to suggest that she has any defenses against those forms of attacks.

And since you suggested as such please please go Stormphoenix on me, don't let any prior interactions between you and myself stop you.
    also can't storm control the electrical impulses in someone's body like she did a few people? Sorry but anyone who thinks Wonder Woman in invulnerable is delusional

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Queen Regent, same difference. Ruling in place of the monarch, but there's no actual other monarch, meaning the Regent is the monarch. This era is literally called "Reign of X": mutants Reign over the Earth
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 06-20-2021 at 04:46 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Okies, Rang10.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!