Page 47 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    So interseting idea. This is really only works if these factors are what is going on. There are still Inhumans on earth most specifically New Attilian and Ennilux, and Ahura is both King and CEO. He uses New Attilians advanced technology to create devices for Ennilux to sell, these can honestly be just a real good music player that uses their echo technology from the War of Kings era, that stores sound into a charge port. Think of it a device whose purpose is to create sound that can be charged by sound. Think of what the Iphone 12 made. Anyways he has it as King his nation will only use Ennilux to sell their products and then as CEO Ennilux will now only accept Attilanian Chits as currency. Ennilux gets a monopoly on some of the worlds most advanced tech, and the worth of the Attilanian Chits would rise as it would be the only way for people to get this.
    Hey, it's a fun idea. I remember not too long ago there was a comic solicit where a Mutant with the ability to multiply (forgot his name) is the CEO of some Krakoan corporation. I took it as yet another proof that the current Krakoa status quo is just ripping off Inhumans wherever possible. Did that story actually come out yet? I might wanna read it to see if he's any different from Ahura.

By the way, Inhuman currency is called dren. dren.JPG

Astonishing Member

So they either changed the currency, or there is others example Canada nickles =.5 Dimes =.10 Quarters =.25 Dollars=1.00
    Attached Images Attached Images

Huh. Where is this from?

Iirc it's from soule's daredevil around the time reader made matt's fake brother real. On the money note I could have sworn attilan was said to have no money because everything was provided by state in the young inhumans run when the electric girl had to get a job.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Iirc it's from soule's daredevil around the time reader made matt's fake brother real. On the money note I could have sworn attilan was said to have no money because everything was provided by state in the young inhumans run when the electric girl had to get a job.
    Yes to both. I am guessing when they came to rule the Kree money then was started to be used by them.

Astonishing Member

Infinity Comic Primer of Ms. Marvel, and Moongirl & Devildinosaur, as well as Ms. Marvel Stretched Thin all acknowledge them as Inhumans so it looks like Marvel isn't just sweeping that under the rug. Stretched thin however might not be in the 616 universe, a lot of it feels some just having a basic idea on the Kamala and her stories.

Line it is drawn

If anyone was fair, they would see that in the MCU, the Inhumans problems were because of very few people, who really had no loyalty towards the properties.
    In the comics it is more complex, but I think the fanbase against Inhumans are mostly immature.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    If anyone was fair, they would see that in the MCU, the Inhumans problems were because of very few people, who really had no loyalty towards the properties.
    In the comics it is more complex, but I think the fanbase against Inhumans are mostly immature.
    …….by all means lets forget any responsibility on editorial’s part, another mismanagement success made worse by incompetent meddling of the highest level………. But sure ……let’s blame the customers!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    …….by all means lets forget any responsibility on editorial’s part, another mismanagement success made worse by incompetent meddling of the highest level………. But sure ……let’s blame the customers!
    Nobody's saying that here.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Line it is drawn
    Did Black Bolt forget he can fly, or just chose to not to?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    As well cable tv is not the most popular out there, movie because they have length and the theater experience, and streaming service because of being able to choose where to watch. But ya the immature going against the Inhumans is still on going, but I am noticing more people wondering where they are and when they will come back.

baumblume

i don't think luna is Quicksilver, kid Crystal cheated on him a few times

baumblume

She starts with the Human Torch, then goes to , sneaks around with a human, then gets in a wierd love triangle with the Black Knight and Sersi, and n Don't forget The Sentry, Trinity. She hit the FF, Avengers, and the Kree. She's just so awful.
    Last edited by baumblume; 09-14-2021 at 12:47 AM.

Customers? I'm talking about rabid X fans, to be truthful.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all