Page 537 of 719 FirstFirst ... 37437487527533534535536537538539540541547587637 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 10783
    BANNED

Jean was OK in today's issue. It was neat to have another uber-powerful character recognize Jean a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Artist- leinilyu

An oldie but a goodie!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Also, someone on Twitter pointed this out to me and now I can't unsee it!

So funny that someone pointed that out to you. That image is literally all I ever saw when I saw that mask. To me, the mask is the BEST part of that costume.

I loved this moment between Jean and Scott. It's serious, playful, and speaks volumes about their relationship, chemistry, and familiarity with one another. I've actually been catching myself really liking them as a couple in this series.

A mutual on Twitter pointed out the following panel, which I hadn’t even honed in on, and wrote this about what Jean does in issue #3:

Jean is holding off the High Evolutionary’s entire army while keeping an extinction bomb contained and maintaining her team’s link. It’s crazy ****, but it’s subtle and it gives us a chance to see things like Synch be as badass as he is. #XSpoilers

A mutual on Twitter pointed out the following panel, which I hadn’t even honed in on, and wrote this about what Jean does in issue #3:

A good example of Jean's powers for those haters who think that she is weak and useless. Jean does not appear to be staining. Jean is also moving on a ramp that is closing while doing all of the above.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    A good example of Jean's powers for those haters who think that she is weak and useless. Jean does not appear to be staining. Jean is also moving on a ramp that is closing while doing all of the above.
    Oh, Jean didn’t strain once throughout the whole issue, and she was certainly multitasking.

And to be clear, this issue, she contained the nihility sphere, successfully held back and shielded herself from the Evolutionary Guard without breaking a sweat, psi-linked the entire team, collected intel from the High Evolutionary, who later chose to speak with her privately, and was the one to make the decision to split the team.

And to be clear, this issue, she contained the nihility sphere, successfully held back and shielded herself from the Evolutionary Guard without breaking a sweat, psi-linked the entire team, collected intel from the High Evolutionary, who later chose to speak with her privately, and was the one to make the decision to split the team.
    This speaks volumes and is a great Jean power feat!

Also, the HE is himself a very powerful TP/TK. I think he respects Jean from their interaction.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Heart View Post
    So funny that someone pointed that out to you. That image is literally all I ever saw when I saw that mask. To me, the mask is the BEST part of that costume.
    It's even more noticeable with the full image. We can see something akin to pointed wings above ��

xm3.jpg

Love Pepe for the homage, whether he intended or not haha.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    It's even more noticeable with the full image. We can see something akin to pointed wings above ��

xm3.jpg

Hopefully it's a sign of things to come next year. With the end of Inferno I'm sure we'll be getting a new Jean costume.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post

xm3.jpg

This is starting to feel like an apparition of the virgin mary, where people will see what they want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Hopefully it's a sign of things to come next year. With the end of Inferno I'm sure we'll be getting a new Jean costume.
    I hope the costume stays.

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    stay in the past

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    Same, I don't get the hate.Take away the mask and the gloves and were golden.

This era has been insane for Jean feats, good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    This is starting to feel like an apparition of the virgin mary, where people will see what they want to see.
    a sin I'm glad to committ