Page 190 of 259 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I appreciate Mother soul pointing out the difference between Damian and the others.
    I liked that too.. He is not a sadic killer who enjoys making his enemies suffer.

SO. Damian fights ended.. I wonder what will happen next.. I was not expecting this.(his fights ended in the preview) Despite all the issue dedicated to fight without stop was unlikely too..

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    SO. Damian fights ended.. I wonder what will happen next..
    Probably rematch against Flatline, considering, that ending of this issue was already spoiled in solicits.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Probably rematch against Flatline, considering, that ending of this issue was already spoiled in solicits.
    I do not know... He ended his current fight but.. The solicitation says this:

To win his first round, Damian Wayne faces two times the danger and two times the trouble: it’s Ravager and Flatline versus Robin!
    But the solicitation is maybe... Cheating me and maybe he will have problems with BOTH girls outside this tournament while he is preparing for the next round.

If not hoping that Flatline does not kill him a 2nd time or will ruin the Mood..

I prefer see Connor making it. In the fight against the Lazarus Devil is mentioned that Damian has only 1 remaining life.
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-23-2021 at 12:27 PM.

Astonishing Member

More likely Respawn is going to be the one who kills him second time. Flatline is going to be his love interest and she already killed him, Rose is his friend, and there is set-up for Connor and Damian to become friends. Respawn is one of antagonists of this arc, so, I guess it's gonna be him.

More likely Respawn is going to be the one who kills him second time. Flatline is going to be his love interest and she already killed him, Rose is his friend, and there is set-up for Connor and Damian to become friends. Respawn is one of antagonists of this arc, so, I guess it's gonna be him.
    MAYBE.. It would be the Best.

Is time to see character making something.. We are now more focused in Connor as Damian most serious rival when Connor is not a bad person as we saw.

Maybe Respawn is starting to move now.. He already killed Rose. Damian could be the next to make us take this enemy seriously as we make with Connor.
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-23-2021 at 01:08 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Respawn is for rose to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by Harryrun View Post
    I'm curious how they're going to get rid of Constantine Drakon, considering he should be the most dangerous fighter there. Then again, I doubt Williamson cares lol

Extraordinary Member

Flatline is gonna best the girl who beat Richard dragon

That would put her on Cassandra Cain level

Quote Originally Posted by km_sus View Post
    I'm curious how they're going to get rid of Constantine Drakon, considering he should be the most dangerous fighter there. Then again, I doubt Williamson cares lol
    Easy. Have the kid with the entourage or any of the other new characters body him.
    They are new so no established power level. We can't call Drakon the most dangerous fighter when there are characters we haven't seen fight.

I do agree that Williamson likely doesn't care that much since the tournament isn't the main story he's telling.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Flatline is gonna best the girl who beat Richard dragon
    That also works .

I have that sweatshirt !!!
    Wait, What!

It's based on real world Nightwing Merch? That's dedication in fan art

Respawn is for rose to deal with
    He provoked Damian in their first meeting. I highly doubt that they will ignore the other during the rest of this competition.

Anyway probably Rose is here for him.. When she said about not want the inmortality she was watching his fight.

Even if Gleb leaves I think that we are in good hands with Roger Cruz:

Damian Wayne Robin 2021 Roger Cruz Sketch.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    He provoked Damian in their first meeting. I highly doubt that they will ignore the other during the rest of this competition.

Anyway probably Rose is here for him.. When she said about not want the inmortality she was watching his fight.
    And he killed Rose while dresses in parody of her father, she is here looking for someone.

Damian mostly being pitted up against Connor
    And there are several other upstarts gunning for him

And he killed Rose while dresses in parody of her father, she is here looking for someone.

Damian mostly being pitted up against Connor
    And there are several other upstarts gunning for him
    Unless Williamson changed his mind I think that Respawn should make something important like Kill Damian..

Kill Rose only becames him in Rose enemy but he was even in one of serie preview covers but for now does not look enough important..

Also Respawn seems interested in Damian as enemy.. Maybe because is a Deathstroke fan and Damian a Robin.