Page 116 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2259

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, his spider-powers carry over to 616 and the closest we get to an explanation is in Ultimate End, where at the end, he wakes up and he's in 616 with his living family and supporting cast, though Spider-Man Annual #1 back in 2018 also gives him a pre-Spider-Man flashback story set around the time of Secret Invasion.
    Thanks. Since I am reading newer Spiderman issues I wanted to give Miles another shot. I have only seen him in a couple issues and never one of his solo books. Do I have to read Ultimate version of him to know what is going on in his current books?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Mighty Member

Earth 616 miles become ultimatum so he would be in the ultimate universe now

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Thanks. Since I am reading newer Spiderman issues I wanted to give Miles another shot. I have only seen him in a couple issues and never one of his solo books. Do I have to read Ultimate version of him to know what is going on in his current books?
    I think Saladin Ahmed did a pretty good job with his issue #1 of the current run as a jumping on point so truthfully, you don't have to, but there will be a major arc that alludes to Miles' time in the Ultimate Universe and what went down in the, "Spider-Men 2" mini so you may want to read those when you get to the "Ultimatum arc" just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    I think Saladin Ahmed did a pretty good job with his issue #1 of the current run as a jumping on point so truthfully, you don't have to, but there will be a major arc that alludes to Miles' time in the Ultimate Universe and what went down in the, "Spider-Men 2" mini so you may want to read those when you get to the "Ultimatum arc" just in case.
    Thanks. I have never even heard of that mini.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

is it clarified how Miles' feet stick to walls through gym shoes? Just asking.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is it clarified how Miles' feet stick to walls through gym shoes? Just asking.
    His Spider powers of course!

Probably the same way Noir and Punk do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Still have no idea what they were thinking with that annual, such a bad idea that thankfully never gets addressed anywhere else. Liked the bit between Miles and Aaron though, as usual lol.
    I just take that annual as showing us some of Miles's fake memories. Remember, he didn't remember not being native to 616 originally (Gwenpool tried to tell him about his mother previously being dead, and being resurrected as part of the universe transfer, but he thought she was lying and didn't remember Rio ever dying), it was only in Ahmed's subsequent run that that changed.

I've wanted Miles to encounter Jean Grey again ever since Miles came to 616, as the time displaced X-Men (except Cyclops) had visited the Ultimate Universe and Jean knows Miles's secret identity as a result. Which means she knows his true origins. Adult Jean still does as the adult O5 got their younger selves' memories unlocked when they went home. Cyclops missed that adventure due to being in space in his own book at the time, as a result, it never came up when Scott was a Champion.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I just take that annual as showing us some of Miles's fake memories. Remember, he didn't remember not being native to 616 originally (Gwenpool tried to tell him about his mother previously being dead, and being resurrected as part of the universe transfer, but he thought she was lying and didn't remember Rio ever dying), it was only in Ahmed's subsequent run that that changed.

I've wanted Miles to encounter Jean Grey again ever since Miles came to 616, as the time displaced X-Men (except Cyclops) had visited the Ultimate Universe and Jean knows Miles's secret identity as a result. Which means she knows his true origins. Adult Jean still does as the adult O5 got their younger selves' memories unlocked when they went home. Cyclops missed that adventure due to being in space in his own book at the time, as a result, it never came up when Scott was a Champion.
    Miles did meetup with Jean once, it was in Nova's book and both remembered each other. Of course it wasn't is own book so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Miles did meetup with Jean once, it was in Nova's book and both remembered each other. Of course it wasn't is own book so who knows.

Poor, poor Sam...

Extraordinary Member

What's w/ all the Sam abuse.Here and in the champions, not to mention he's being ignored in comics and adaptations.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    What's w/ all the Sam abuse.Here and in the champions, not to mention he's being ignored in comics and adaptations.
    Well, Champions tends to at least give him screentime and character focus at least.

He was also in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon (for better or worse) and was in the Guardians of the Galaxy cartoon (which I don't think a lot of people even watched).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, Champions tends to at least give him screentime and character focus at least.

He was also in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon (for better or worse) and was in the Guardians of the Galaxy cartoon (which I don't think a lot of people even watched).
    Yeah, but he still get's ignored and not picked for the interview thing, etc.Where's the respect.

Yeah, you have a point.I mean Miles has ITSV and ps5, Kamala has MCU and Avengers.

Loos like Miles will have two stories in the upcoming Marvel Voices issue one with Anya and one with Black Panther and a different suit in both of them.

Latinx and Proud" Starring Spider-Man (Miles Morales) and Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon)
    Writer: Julio Anta
    Artist: Enid Balám
    Inks: Oren Junior
    Colorist: Federico Blee

“I’m so proud to participate in this MARVEL VOICES anthology, and honored to have the opportunity to tell this story–a multi-generational conversation between Anya Corazon, Miles Morales, and his mother Rio about the term 'Latinx,'" says Anta. "While this is no doubt a contentious topic within our community, I hope that this comic helps to explain it, and makes a case for inclusive language and respecting each other’s personal identities.”

"¿De Donde Eres? " Starring Spider-Man (Miles Morales) and Black Panther
    Writer: David Betancourt
    Artist: Alitha E. Martinez
    Inks: José Marzan Jr.
    Colorist: Bryan Valenza

"The chance to be the first writer that is both Puerto Rican and African American to craft a story for Miles Morales was an opportunity I could not pass up," says Betancourt. "There isn't a Super Hero in all of comics that means more to me and I'm excited to have contributed to this Spider-Man's mythos."

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-comunidades-1

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Loos like Miles will have two stories in the upcoming Marvel Voices issue one with Anya and one with Black Panther and a different suit in both of them.

Latinx and Proud" Starring Spider-Man (Miles Morales) and Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon)
    Writer: Julio Anta
    Artist: Enid Balám
    Inks: Oren Junior
    Colorist: Federico Blee

“I’m so proud to participate in this MARVEL VOICES anthology, and honored to have the opportunity to tell this story–a multi-generational conversation between Anya Corazon, Miles Morales, and his mother Rio about the term 'Latinx,'" says Anta. "While this is no doubt a contentious topic within our community, I hope that this comic helps to explain it, and makes a case for inclusive language and respecting each other’s personal identities.”

"¿De Donde Eres? " Starring Spider-Man (Miles Morales) and Black Panther
    Writer: David Betancourt
    Artist: Alitha E. Martinez
    Inks: José Marzan Jr.
    Colorist: Bryan Valenza

"The chance to be the first writer that is both Puerto Rican and African American to craft a story for Miles Morales was an opportunity I could not pass up," says Betancourt. "There isn't a Super Hero in all of comics that means more to me and I'm excited to have contributed to this Spider-Man's mythos."

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-comunidades-1
    Thanks for sharing this. Considering both Miles and Anya started out as spider-powered heroes in Brooklyn, it's a shame they don't interact more often. Also, still waiting (and hoping) for a Spider-Man 2099 story in this vein, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.