Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Its another awful issue that conclusion to said story arc isn't even till next issue really. Issue ends on to be continued.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Its another awful issue that conclusion to said story arc isn't even till next issue really. Issue ends on to be continued.
    And it’s gonna be sandwiched between multiple other plots in Avengers 50/750 so you know it’s gonna be rushed as hell. If Aaron’s run doesn’t go down as one if the worst, I’ll be shocked.

Astonishing Member

I thought this issue and its twist was actually one of the most positive things Aaron has ever done with Jen's character. Not exactly a high bar to clear, I know - but this is an occasion where his She-Hulk actually made me happy rather than anywhere on a spectrum from 'annoyed' to 'angry'. The twist here gives Jen back her agency in the story and highlights her strength of character, her bravery, and her cunning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    And it’s gonna be sandwiched between multiple other plots in Avengers 50/750 so you know it’s gonna be rushed as hell.
    Not necessarily. Next issue is supposed to be a massive oversized issue, so there should be room for the "World War She-Hulk" arc to get a full sized conclusion, plus have the other plots in the extra pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    If Aaron’s run doesn’t go down as one if the worst, I’ll be shocked.
    It certainly is one of my least favourite runs ever.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

I picked up the pretty Joe Jusko Marvel Masterpiece variant cover; I have no intention of reading the contents.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Well, this sounds as unwieldy and excessive as I've come to expect from an Aarons Avengers arc.

Incredible Member

And through the dumpster fire, a glimmer of hope...

https://www.cbr.com/she-hulk-marvel-new-series/

Thank God. The nightmare is finally over. Not particularly a fan of Rainbow Rowell, but I’m glad to see Aaron finally has his hands off of Jen and she’s back to normal.

Congrats people I'm not even a She-Hulk fan but she was done so dirty by Aaron that even I felt bad. Finally the evil is defeated.

I might as well try it since I liked Rowell's Runaways and I love Tatiana who'll play her in the MCU.

I am so happy there is going to be a new She-Hulk book I can read. She hasn't had much decent done with her lately and she's one of my faves. I really enjoyed Rowell's Runaways, so I have high hopes for this book. I just hope that when she returns to practicing law we'll see some characters from her previous runs instead of a whole new cast as seems to happen all the time in modern comics.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

How many issues will it take before Jen gets dragged into Slott's Reckoning War? This may or may not be a hint of that, but I'm leaning towards the latter.

"And when a friend from her past comes knocking with a mystery she can’t resist, she’ll quickly be back to bashing. The last page of this debut issue is going to send Jen down a road she’s never traveled, one that will shake up her life and possibly the whole Marvel Universe."
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    And through the dumpster fire, a glimmer of hope...

https://www.cbr.com/she-hulk-marvel-new-series/
    Finally! She's back .

And her book is as ready to move on from Aaron as we are .
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    How many issues will it take before Jen gets dragged into Slott's Reckoning War? This may or may not be a hint of that, but I'm leaning towards the latter.

"And when a friend from her past comes knocking with a mystery she can’t resist, she’ll quickly be back to bashing. The last page of this debut issue is going to send Jen down a road she’s never traveled, one that will shake up her life and possibly the whole Marvel Universe."
    I wonder if the friend is Patsy. Although she's busy over in Iron Man...

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Not really a shocker she got her old lol back. Same happened to Bruce many times, but always gets back to his original form. We all knew that that look would not last.

Makes you wonder why Marvel does that trick over and over. It's getting old.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Not really a shocker she got her old lol back. Same happened to Bruce many times, but always gets back to his original form. We all knew that that look would not last.

Makes you wonder why Marvel does that trick over and over. It's getting old.
    There was blog post from Jason a few pages back went more into whole she-hulk thing why he did. Why marvel and dc do this still? Because they still feel it generates sales? :shrugs: I have said for longest time marvel and dc have not learned many of lessons from 90s/early 2000s. Seemingly hoping for that short term gain in new readers. It was old 10 years ago for me.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

I hope she comes out as <insert whatever will piss off the right>...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

She-Hulk can breath underwater now, must be a new power
    The J-man