Page 824 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 324724774814820821822823824825826827828834874924 ... LastLast
Results 12,346 to 12,360 of 15079

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    The more the cast and crew talks about the movie honoring Chadwick and the character makes it seems like it'll really be a Death of Superman type story. There will be no doubt in my mind that any review will be centered around how well they honor Chadwick.
    Pretty much, all about how well they honored Chad and it was a beautiful tribute and "perfect direction for the sequel" or something like that. Completely Ignoring anything else.

They basically have that cocked and loaded to throw at anyone who may have legit criticisms of the Movie removing T'Challa from his franchise (If they kill him off for sure)

This is truly a dark time for BP fans, who knew that what happened after Hudlins run and the subsequent years would pale in comparison to what is currently going on and being foreshadowed

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Pretty much, all about how well they honored Chad and it was a beautiful tribute and "perfect direction for the sequel" or something like that. Completely Ignoring anything else.

They basically have that cocked and loaded to throw at anyone who may have legit criticisms of the Movie removing T'Challa from his franchise (If they kill him off for sure)

This is truly a dark time for BP fans, who knew that what happened after Hudlins run and the subsequent years would pale in comparison to what is currently going on and being foreshadowed
    Take me back to Hells Kitchen

Gotdamn lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Wish Marvel did more standalone stories like Black Label. I’d take a Black Panther mini set outside 616 continuity by someone who actually likes T’Challa and wants to give him cool stuff to do. I’m so bored of heroes whining and moping, not everyone needs to be goddamn Spider-Man and Batman lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    It's amazing how Coogler skipped all the main BP villains and added Namor instead (assuming the rumours are true)

Compensate for the absence of T'Challa mainly to increase the box office potential I guess.
    Like making BVS without Supes and having Lois square up against Bats

The MCU was a freaking curse to this character. All of it.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    It's amazing how Coogler skipped all the main BP villains and added Namor instead (assuming the rumours are true)

Compensate for the absence of T'Challa mainly to increase the box office potential I guess.
    I think Namor was always the intention because the MCU/Feige wanted it that way. A young Namor is rumored to be in The Eternals.

Also with all this multiverse stuff going on BPWF having someone like Achebe would seem small compared to all the world changing stuff going on in the other movies. This is downside of being in such an expansive universe you are a slave to the continuity of the MCU. Its a box they had to check and they didnt want their major sequel to seem easily the smallest movie of the new phase.

I think they were really setting up this heavyweight Batman vs Superman type showdown and then after Chad's death they started switching everything.

Now it seems more like a 3rd movie type villain. However, in theory T'Challa vs Namor is box office. Sadly his comic relief sister is not.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    No its starts here. If perlmutter wasnt denying T'Challa back in phase 1/2 this wouldnt be a problem.

T'Challa would have been as big as Tony/Steve long time ago if they didnt take so long.

I wouldn't say that, it's more so what's happening with Chads passing and how they are choosing to handle it that's the problem. BP had done things no other movie has done. I think if marvel sees the big picture there's still hope for T'Challa.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    i've got it! The new defender of Wakanda?

GOON SLAM GARY!!!

Ooo. I need that scarf.
    Last edited by MouserGrey; 10-20-2021 at 07:14 PM.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    i've got it! The new defender of Wakanda?

GOON SLAM GARY!!!

The GOAT of BP villains

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    Who are the people asking for storm and gentle in BP's book. Where are they? Who are they?

It's like marvel are doing everything they can to stop me from giving them money lol
    Me ?

both characters are connected to Wakanda or Tchalla..
    Y'all Storm haters really need to get over this

Incredible Member

I trust Ridley he does focus on the main character so I still have faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Me ?

both characters are connected to Wakanda or Tchalla..
    Y'all Storm haters really need to get over this
    So is Cap and the FF, and Cage, hell cage has a bigger presence in T'Challas circle then Gentle yet we don't see him on the cover page.

It's kinda funny that in recent years, all these x characters are suddenly really connected and integral to T'Challas supporting cast..

Also kinda hard to have faith when dude is pushing a OC character who is going to take over defending Wakanda AND be a key Character In the story going forward just 3 issues in.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    So is Cap and the FF, and Cage, hell cage has a bigger presence in T'Challas circle then Gentle yet we don't see him on the cover page.

It's kinda funny that in recent years, all these x characters are suddenly really connected and integral to T'Challas supporting cast..

Also kinda hard to have faith when dude is pushing a OC character who is going to take over defending Wakanda AND be a key Character In the story going forward just 3 issues in.
    Cage isn't Wakandan .
    I trust Ridley he does focus on the main character so I still have faith.

As critical as I have been of the MCU
    We will always have that feeling of pure joy and excitement we got seeing him appear in civil war...and then seeing the solo movie in theaters and the hype.

I am thankful for that