Page 110 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1797

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Since the game is coming on PC, I’m pretty sure the modding community will find a way to unlock this bad boy. I’m also expecting a DLC where we can play the Justice League in the open world or a side mission. That would be really dumb to have these characters and just kill/beat them.
    I wonder if there's enough code to use his powers.

I feel like there's more of a market to actually play as these heroes than kill them but what do I know. We saw how badly Marvel's Avengers screwed up giving you a game with Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Incredible Member

Loved how Wally used his powers to defeat Mr Terrificn and the villains, and how he was so relaxed during all the issue.

By the other hand, it was sad that there Wasn't a conversation between Wally and Piper.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    Loved how Wally used his powers to defeat Mr Terrificn and the villains, and how he was so relaxed during all the issue.

By the other hand, it was sad that there Wasn't a conversation between Wally and Piper.
    Adams has put a lot of things right so far. I'm REALLY hoping he brings back the Piper/Wally friendship.
    It's still early days yet and there's a lot to repair.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I'll finally just up and say it.

I actively dislike this costume.
    Blasphemy!!!
    I LOVE the Walter West suit!
    Distinctly different, but still recognisable as the Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Blasphemy!!!
    Seconded.

I would maybe adjust the angle on the lightning symbol on his chest and make thinner plus adjust the silver accents on his limbs to make them more inline with the traditional Flash costume but otherwise, it's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Hey guys,

Do you think this is our Boy ? I’d love to see Wally in a AAA game.

It could be. I think DC is slowly transitioning to using Wally West and John Stewart again. We'll probably get some kind of combination of JL Wally and Wallace West in future adaptations which I'm totally fine with.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    It could be. I think DC is slowly transitioning to using Wally West and John Stewart again. We'll probably get some kind of combination of JL Wally and Wallace West in future adaptations which I'm totally fine with.
    Just because you assume they'll incorporate the race-bending for all Wally media adaptions or because he looks black in the game?

I think they're definitely promoting John again as a the de-facto GL but we've yet to see that really impact Wally.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Blasphemy!!!
    Seconded.

I would maybe adjust the angle on the lightning symbol on his chest and make thinner plus adjust the silver accents on his limbs to make them more inline with the traditional Flash costume but otherwise, it's perfect.

While I don't like armor suits for superheroes not named Steel or the like, it just makes Wally look like Robocop.

You know, the last character Flash should emulate. Sorry, but I don't like it. Overly edgy, dark colors that well reflect a bad future but do not represent Wally at all.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

While I don't like armor suits for superheroes not named Steel or the like, it just makes Wally look like Robocop.

You know, the last character Flash should emulate. Sorry, but I don't like it. Overly edgy, dark colors that well reflect a bad future but do not represent Wally at all.
    It looks like the Injustice suit (take from that what you will depending on your opinion of Injustice).

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It looks like the Injustice suit.
    Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the prosecution rests.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

I am NOT a fan of Injustice.
    The game itself was OK - but I dislike how it's managed to permeate it's way into the DCU.

It's armor but it doesn't really look like armor. It's not too busy with a bunch of random lines and it's still recognizably a Flash suit.

I would take that armor over the thick segmented plates they use in suits like Bale's TDK Bat suit or Injustice Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Just because you assume they'll incorporate the race-bending for all Wally media adaptions or because he looks black in the game?
    The former.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the prosecution rests.
    When you look at the Arkham games aesthetic post-Knight, I'd have been more surprised if they didn't go for something like that.
    The former.
    Ah, I see .

Iris as a black woman isn't going anywhere in adaptations.

So Wally will be bi racial or black in future adaptations. The question is whether they will go with the Wallace West backstory and personality or the classic Wally West back story and personality or some kind of mix between the two. We'll likely be seeing different combinations in adaptations until DC makes a final decision.

Astonishing Member

If he's black he'll just be Wallace. Ginger Wally is functionally dead in any adaptation that starts with Barry. This was the case the very second DC changed him to be black in the comics and TV show. That was always going to be the external media version they go with and now that that's Wallace, that's all there is to it. I think it's naive to think a image conscious mega corporation like WB won't use the black version over the white version when, for the purposes of adaptation, anything else isn't important. When it comes to adaptations in external media they might as well be the same character for all it matters. We aren't going to get any Wally era story adaptations so he'll just be a sidekick who the writers will write however they want.
    Last edited by Dred; 10-23-2021 at 04:43 PM.