Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

January Marvel Solicitations 2022

As usual 0 mentions about the Enchantress on any place.

The context of it doesn't say something good on Amora but the fact she asked for help to the Doctor Strange even if she's so selfish it is that she cares for her kids and wanted to help them.

I want even more to see more of it. Instead of just a one-shot I would have preferred a limited series.

I hope Amora's children don't finish hating their mom like her sister Lorelei did and does.

After 2 days, I expected someone says anything. It seems no one here has any kind of interest and opinion.

About what juan678 posted? I can't see any of those in my device. Just empty bars. I assumed it was a preview for Strange Academy and looked for it online but couldn't find anything. As for january solicitations I've already had my expectations tempered though it still stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    About what juan678 posted? I can't see any of those in my device. Just empty bars. I assumed it was a preview for Strange Academy and looked for it online but couldn't find anything. As for january solicitations I've already had my expectations tempered though it still stinks.
    if you can't see it on your device, hope with this link you can see it better.

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...y-death-of-ds/

About the solicitations, pretty sad not to see anything, it's hard to see and believe but it looks like we see something Amora related every 5 years more or less but never an ongoing or something able to continue, it's like Marvel don't see any value on the character to make something even on writers and artists part, I can't understand why when she was hugely popular on 60s and 70s, even on 80s to be part of the first Secret wars and Simonson's Thor run.

I just only demand more respect, love and justice but it never comes to a reality.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 10-23-2021 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks a lot I can finally see it Who's that thing Amora has bargained with in the past? Right now it doesn't reflect well on Amora though as she says she wasn't expecting kids at that time.
    Yeah it's frustrating Marvel doesn't give Amora the same chance it gives to some other characters. She was chosen by Beyonder in the original Secret Wars even offered Dr Doom healing his face. She was used in AXIS (that event was awful but still) and recently in WotR so it's not like Marvel has forgotten about her. They use her in events and other times they choose to ignore her which is just baffling.
    Last edited by Doom'nGloom; 10-23-2021 at 12:20 AM.

Thanks a lot I can finally see it Who's that thing Amora has bargained with in the past? Right now it doesn't reflect well on Amora though as she says she wasn't expecting kids at that time.
    No problem

I have no idea, but Amora's origin never was explained, there are some things we never saw on comics that appeared on characters biographies like the fact Amora learned magic from different sorcerors, wizards and other sorceresses also being Karnilla's disciple for a time when she was younger before being expelled for being a rebel, this can be one of these things, she never expected to happen when it comes to her own benefit but the fact she asked for help to the Doctor Strange makes her to really cares about her children.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 10-23-2021 at 12:52 AM.

For a moment I thought this special will be released this week, but it seems it's going to be released on November, 3, next week.

Same thing happens to me all the time with comics. I sometimes make a list of dates to avoid that.

Same thing happens to me all the time with comics. I sometimes make a list of dates to avoid that.
    Yeah, It can be a good option, but I have no idea where to look for a list to know that.

I want to read soon that special, i'm so interested in that issue but I have fear to be disappointed with Amora's portrayal if she didn't do anything to protect her sons. I want her to be redeemed.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I want to read soon that special, i'm so interested in that issue but I have fear to be disappointed with Amora's portrayal if she didn't do anything to protect her sons. I want her to be redeemed.
    Same. Amora going to Strange is an indication that she cares. I just hope marvel makes that care genuine and doesn't put an ulterior motive behind it to frame Amora as the bad guy.

Same. Amora going to Strange is an indication that she cares. I just hope marvel makes that care genuine and doesn't put an ulterior motive behind it to frame Amora as the bad guy.
    I hope so and apologies because I was so late to answer, lately my internet connection does not work too well.

The truth and I thank you very much for answering, but there are times when it would be good for more people to bother to say things here, I do not know what happens with these boards that people have a hard time answering or even giving their opinion, it would be fantastic that more people said things, not just you and me and sometimes juan678 when he posts something he has found. Sometimes I feel very alone with all this, it is as if nobody cares about the character at all, not even with things like the current ones.