Page 34 of 306 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

in TAS Sebastian Shaw was running away and he said The Inner Circle would return. but they never came back I don’t think. bring back the Inner Circle with the proper name now Hellfire Club.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Fantastic Member

I'd put money on Cyclops being written out/dying by the end of the first season and Storm taking over as leader.

If you look at the politics of the writers/producers it lines up.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    I'd put money on Cyclops being written out/dying by the end of the first season and Storm taking over as leader.

Agreed. Cyclops and the Starjammers sounds much better too.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post

I’d be fine with that honestly. *shrugs*

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

It seems like a silly idea to write a character out. Storm and Cyclops can both lead. They did in the 90's. Not every character has to appear in every episode, and guest characters can always show up without taking another character's "spot".

That being said, it's being advertised as a continuation of the 90's show, it would be weird to do a dramatic change like that.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 11-25-2021 at 06:56 AM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

I wish they'll write Wolverine(the most annoying character ever created) out too and replace him with a reformed Sabretooth, that'll be glorious.
    Last edited by Vulcansfire; 11-25-2021 at 07:31 AM.

Cyclops is so not getting killed off, lol. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcansfire View Post
    I wish they'll write Wolverine(the most annoying character ever created) out too and replace him with a reformed Sabretooth, that'll be glorious.
    Maybe they’ll give us Fatal Attractions and you’ll get your wish right afterwards, with him leaving the X-men for awhile.

That was actually an awesome period in the Wolverine solo books from about Wolverine #75 (when he lost the adamantium and it was revealed that his claws were bone underneath) to issue #90 (when he returned to the mansion and fought Sabretooth just before AOA happened and he put a bone claw through Creed’s brain). That could actually be great. Logan takes a hiatus from the show, and Creed comes in to replace him with Xavier trying to reform him. Then, as a subplot in each of the episodes (at the end of each one for about 6-8 episodes) we get Logan being hunted by various enemies who are after him now that he’s weakened with limited healing and no adamantium. So the last five minutes involves him versus Lady Deathstrike, Bloodscream and Cylla, Cyber, the Hand, Deadpool and Kane, and finally he returns to the mansion for a big one-episode balls-to-the-wall brawl with Creed, who’s obviously been faking the whole time.

That would be dope. Count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Maybe they’ll give us Fatal Attractions and you’ll get your wish right afterwards, with him leaving the X-men for awhile.

That was actually an awesome period in the Wolverine solo books from about Wolverine #75 (when he lost the adamantium and it was revealed that his claws were bone underneath) to issue #90 (when he returned to the mansion and fought Sabretooth just before AOA happened and he put a bone claw through Creed’s brain). That could actually be great. Logan takes a hiatus from the show, and Creed comes in to replace him with Xavier trying to reform him. Then, as a subplot in each of the episodes (at the end of each one for about 6-8 episodes) we get Logan being hunted by various enemies who are after him now that he’s weakened with limited healing and no adamantium. So the last five minutes involves him versus Lady Deathstrike, Bloodscream and Cylla, Cyber, the Hand, Deadpool and Kane, and finally he returns to the mansion for a big one-episode balls-to-the-wall brawl with Creed, who’s obviously been faking the whole time.

That would be dope. Count me in.
    Oooo. I like this. We can also get an episode dedicated to Jean kicking Creed's ass.

Yes! That was a great issue too. “You’re a firecracker, Creed; I’m an atom bomb.”

I’d love see this show back as a true continuation, but I have little faith it won’t just screw up a story that would be better to leave alone. If it was actually having the original people handling the series as they would have if it didn’t end, that’d be different. But they are just consulting. It kind of reminds me of how the current line of X-Books are a mess and we’ve got a pocket of fan favorite writers doing Legends, which is actually enjoyable and the X-Men that got me into comics. I fear much like how it’s been the past twenty years or so, continuity and characterization that has been cemented in the old episodes are bound to be discarded. If it were up to me and Marvel was dead set on bringing it back, I would insist on having the original crew be back in charge with writers from Legends doing some episodes to adapt storylines from that era. No concepts and retcons introduced after 97 and so on with whatever year corresponds to any following season.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yes! That was a great issue too. “You’re a firecracker, Creed; I’m an atom bomb.”
    And that was back in the '90's......what would that make Jean today?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcansfire View Post
    Yeah, write off the most popular character of the series and voice actor, who along with the Lewalds were the main ones trying to bring this series back... makes perfect sense. Reminds me when Hasbro had the genius idea to kill off Optimus Prime(and the original cast) in the animated Transformers movie and replace them with some lame new characters(minus Kup because he was cool). That went over real well with fans I heard...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    And that was back in the '90's......what would that make Jean today?
    hey bro... ur mailbox... it needs to lose some weight :P

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    hey bro... ur mailbox... it needs to lose some weight :P
    hey...sorry! could have sworn it was smaller! It is now! crash diet!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!