Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I heard he drops an outfit when he dies. Don't know if that's the same guy. Too much to remember in this game lol.
    yeah the two headed armor, it's okay.

I was rocking the samurai armor for so long and now I am on the Raging Wolf armor and once I gett Blaidd's armor thats the one I'll have forever.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    yeah the two headed armor, it's okay.

I was rocking the samurai armor for so long and now I am on the Raging Wolf armor and once I gett Blaidd's armor thats the one I'll have forever.
    Yeah that Blaidd armor is cool.

Just ganked Astel, Rykard, and Blaiid.

Now to clean up

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Yeah I was on that level today. Got so much great loot and took out the godskin duo. Whoo! that boy dung eater did his thing, that quest paid off.
    You can do some of the major side quests after Farum Azul. The Goldmask one is the biggest you get locked out of from it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    You can do some of the major side quests after Farum Azul. The Goldmask one is the biggest you get locked out of from it.
    Only stuff that breaks are the Roundtable Hold quests of you haven't started them yet, and most of those break before that point anyway, and the stuff that has steps in Leyndell, Royal Capital. Because it won't be there anymore after Maliketh.

The stuff in the sewers is unaffected altogether. All of that stays intact, and is actually easier to get to.

I think only like 2-3 quests are even affected by it. Goldmask, the Volcano Manor assassination, Dung Eater's quest (has a missable item in Royal Capital).

I'm also not sure if you can still reach the Isolated Divine Tower after. The waygate may still be there after Maliketh, but I did Malenia first anyway.

Okay I beat the Black Knife Gargoyle in front of the Clergy Beastguy's place he was actually harder then the double gargoyles and I beat the Rotten Erdtree guy and dragon on the bridge in Cailid.

I think next I will go after the Glintstone Dragon and then try to find Mohg and see if I can take him on.

Also what is a good helmet to wear with Blaidd's armor I am not a fan of the wolf head

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Only stuff that breaks are the Roundtable Hold quests of you haven't started them yet, and most of those break before that point anyway, and the stuff that has steps in Leyndell, Royal Capital. Because it won't be there anymore after Maliketh.

The stuff in the sewers is unaffected altogether. All of that stays intact, and is actually easier to get to.

I think only like 2-3 quests are even affected by it. Goldmask, the Volcano Manor assassination, Dung Eater's quest (has a missable item in Royal Capital).

I'm also not sure if you can still reach the Isolated Divine Tower after. The waygate may still be there after Maliketh, but I did Malenia first anyway.
    You can reach all divine towers after beating the final boss. None of that's locked. As far as the major questlines that effect endings, only Dung Eater and Goldmask as you said can be locked. Fia's actually gets sped up if you burn the Roundtable because she will go straight to her next location.

Extraordinary Member

Okay I beat the Black Knife Gargoyle in front of the Clergy Beastguy's place he was actually harder then the double gargoyles and I beat the Rotten Erdtree guy and dragon on the bridge in Cailid.

I think next I will go after the Glintstone Dragon and then try to find Mohg and see if I can take him on.

Also what is a good helmet to wear with Blaidd's armor I am not a fan of the wolf head
    Black Blade Kindred is one of the harder Gargoyle fights. It's mostly a tease because it hints at serious lore implications. The double Gargoyles are more basic. Also they are designed to be active and passive.

Blaidd's armor can be paired well with Raging Wolf helm if you have it. That's a pretty good default for most looks. I like Hoslows as well. Fingerprint too.

Black Blade Kindred is one of the harder Gargoyle fights. It's mostly a tease because it hints at serious lore implications. The double Gargoyles are more basic. Also they are designed to be active and passive.

Blaidd's armor can be paired well with Raging Wolf helm if you have it. That's a pretty good default for most looks. I like Hoslows as well. Fingerprint too.
    The raging wolf head looks too small in my eyes, I wonder if there's another epic knight helmet

Mighty Member

Well, now all I have left for the plat are the other two endings. Probably going to take a break and come back for a speedrun to the second in a month or so. Just unleash my mimic on everything and go ham. Might start a new save for the third, try a radically different build and see how things change.

Still, 90 hours to completion of my first run through. I'd say I got my money's worth.
    Last edited by ZeroBG82; 04-14-2022 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Well, now all I have left for the plat are the other two endings. Probably going to take a break and come back for a speedrun to the second in a month or so. Just unleash my mimic on everything and go ham. Might start a new save for the third, try a radically different build and see how things change.

Still, 90 hours to completion of my first run through. I'd say I got my money's worth.
    1 dollar 1 hour, heck yeah it's worth it

Extraordinary Member

Cool I wanna finish Ranni's quest and get that sword.

I finally found the big bird rune farming spot! time to get level'd!

Also any tips on Mohg

I finally found the big bird rune farming spot! time to get level'd!

Also any tips on Mohg
    People keep telling me about this, but wouldn’t you just be overlevelled for everything then?

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    People keep telling me about this, but wouldn’t you just be overlevelled for everything then?
    dude, the last two areas are brutal, I am level 108 and I am getting wrecked!

Also just beat Mohg and tried to fight the giant and I almost got him the first try and then out of nowhere he had a new move set.

I think I can get him, but this is the first time I am battling the camera as well