Page 50 of 287 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

It's funny to look back on all the rumours now that Doctor Strange is out . And while a number of these turned out to be true, so many of the rumoured appearances were just wishful thinking...

spoilers:
    Introducing the X-Men to the 616 MCU via Secret Wars soft-reboot seems likely now. That is how Miles Morales was introduced to the 616 MU.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    It's funny to look back on all the rumours now that Doctor Strange is out . And while a number of these turned out to be true, so many of the rumoured appearances were just wishful thinking...
    Yep. Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    spoilers:
    Introducing the X-Men to the 616 MCU via Secret Wars soft-reboot seems likely now. That is how Miles Morales was introduced to the 616 MU.
    end of spoilers
    Agreed. Though it seems likely Deadpool 3 will happen before that. So I’m not sure how that will work. But they’ll figure it out.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I think people's expectations were overblown. Marvel didn't promise half of the supposed cameos people were speculating.

I mean that was always going to happen no matter what. Speculation is fine as long as you realize it is just that but many fail at doing that and instead speculation becomes expectation.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm not entirely convinced that's going to be the way. I see Secret Wars as more of an Endgame kind of deal, culminating years of threads from Doctor Strange, Loki, Ant Man and happening a number of years from now. I would expect the X-Men to join the MCU within the next 3 years, no way Marvel Studios is gonna leave the property dormant much longer.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I'm not entirely convinced that's going to be the way. I see Secret Wars as more of an Endgame kind of deal, culminating years of threads from Doctor Strange, Loki, Ant Man and happening a number of years from now. I would expect the X-Men to join the MCU within the next 3 years, no way Marvel Studios is gonna leave the property dormant much longer.
    end of spoilers
    We just had Professor X in Multiverse of Madness and Marvel Studios is already developing Deadpool 3 with Ryan Reynolds, which has just gotten a director. So the X-Men property isn't dormant. The X-Men actually being a part of the 616 MCU is something that won't happen for a very long time according to Feige.

They better bring Cable and Domino over in Deadpool 3.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    With a stop in 2029 to pick up X-23 (though getting to be at least 2034 to account for aging).

Cool, cool. Yes. Let’s make that stop.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Heck yeah! Zazie Beetz' Domino was badass and I definitely want to see her again! (And maybe Bedlam, if he's not totally dead, I thought he had potential, as well.)

Loved Zazie as Domino. And Terry Crews as Bedlam was great too.

Here's an idea: In X-Men: Apocalypse Jean had a vision of herself sending a world ablaze.

What if Marvel Studios takes this vision in a different direction than what Fox planned and...

spoilers:
    Have it be alternate realties that Jean/Hope is destroying to prevent the destruction of her world during incursions. It would basically be an adaptation of the Dark Phoenix Saga's second half where Jean destroyed the D'Bari planet.
    end of spoilers

Gonna be honest, between the mediocrity of Black Widow, Eternals, and now Strange, I fear the X-Men are joining during the MCU's washed era. Hopefully future entries can match the quality of No Way Home which stands as an exception in Phase 4 so far. I want to believe Feige still has it but he's looking like a Wizards Michael Jordan right now...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    With a stop in 2029 to pick up X-23 (though getting to be at least 2034 to account for aging).
    If it takes that long i want at least one proper new X-men cartoon until then.

Actualy that would be enough time to make one show with 3 to 4 seasons and even make a sequel series ala Avatar and Legend of Khora.