Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Love the tone their setting up.

Niffleheim

Ppl are so caught up in the unfinished vfx while i don't really care I just love Tatiana Maslany's confidence
    Last edited by Tofali; 05-18-2022 at 02:10 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Re-watching with subtitles:

Jen's new boss is Holloway just like in Slott's run.

Her friend's name is Nikki. So either they renamed Jill from her original Savage series, or this is a new character. Does anyone recall a Nikki in her comics?

She has a California poster with the word "HOME" in her bedroom, so will they keep her origin of graduating from UCLA (which I was able to visit during my first US trip BTW)?

Jameela Jamil's character's costume reminds me of the Grapplers, so maybe they're adding a bit of Grappler Titania to Mary MacPherran Titania.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

WOW. I *love* it!

The CGI is passable for me, but the show really seems to capture the feel and essence of the She-Hulk character. Maslany gives off great acting from what we've seen, so I'm so excited to see her.

The glimpse of Titania is great. I'm not sure how I feel about her costume, but I love that they kept her as a redhead.

There's a male character when she talks about her friends... I wonder if it's a modern version of Zapper, or Pug? It's probably an entirely new character since they changed Jill to Nikki (which is a shame), but I'm pulling for Pug.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

And of course:

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Extraordinary Member

The overall cgi looks really good.
    There ARE some scenes that could have some more touch ups but there is time for that down the road.The moon knight cgi looks really good too overall.Anyway the cgi for both shows looks movie level.Heck you have folks that i have seen saying the cgi for avatar 1 and 2 does not look realistic,so there are always folks complaining even if its a movie that has a high budget.Believe it or not there are folks who say thano's cgi was not all that good either.Heck i seen a few folks saying it was bad.Just spoiled brats.

The justice league movie from 2017 has a really high budget of 300 million and that's movie and it cgi is not better then the cgi in this she-hulk show and even moon knight,so stop the non-sense.The overall cgi looks fine in this show,and they could always improve it i before the show come out.

Hulk cgi has already been done in other movies over time so he is not new,while she-hulk is new.
    Just like him her overall cgi will improve over time.
    Last edited by mace11; 05-17-2022 at 05:56 PM.

Can't wait to see it. They've really nailed the character.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Mighty Member

She dumped Jack of Hearts for Nightcrawler?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    She dumped Jack of Hearts for Nightcrawler?
    Just because she's having tea with someone doesn't mean she's dating them.

Trailer was awful. Which is too bad because I’d love to watch a good She Hulk show. Preferably based on Byrne’s run. But pretty much every MCU show hasn’t failed to disappoint and it feels like they aren’t even trying anymore and the writers don’t read comics. And the narcissist line was rich because this version of Jen appears to be more of a narcissist than most of the other characters in the MCU. I don’t fault the actress. Who I think could have been good. But the writing, the planning, the CGI. It’s awful. And Abomination is played off as a joke, as all MCU villains are these days. And there’s the fact that the Hulk’s CGI were better in the movie made fifteen years ago.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Maybe Nightcrawler asks her to join Damage Control at the Hellfire Gala? Though Jen from some reason has her old costume from Aaron's Avengers there. Did the artist not know about her solo book or Reckoning War and think that costume was still current?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Trailer was awful. Which is too bad because I’d love to watch a good She Hulk show. Preferably based on Byrne’s run.
    The trailer most obviously shows elements from Slott's run but I'm willing to bet Byrne's run contributed too, particularly if Shulkie will indeed break the 4th wall. Also take a look at one of her outfits and see if it doesn't resemble what she wore in Sensational She-Hulk #4.
    But pretty much every MCU show hasn’t failed to disappoint and it feels like they aren’t even trying anymore and the writers don’t read comics.
    Well apparently they did read Slott's run.
    And the narcissist line was rich because this version of Jen appears to be more of a narcissist than most of the other characters in the MCU.
    What exactly was narcissistic about Jen's Shulkie personality here? She was less inhibited, certainly, but narcissistically? I don't see it.
    But the writing, the planning, the CGI. It’s awful.
    I wouldn't give up on the CGI that hastily, because There's No Reason to Panic About the She-Hulk CGI...Yet.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.