Page 86 of 97 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1455

Titans doesn't know what to do with it's cast? What a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Titans doesn't know what to do with it's cast? What a surprise.
    I do agree with this but for the show has given me probably the best version of Superboy that does not use tactile telekinesis I've seen in any media
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    I do agree with this but for the show has given me probably the best version of Superboy that does not use tactile telekinesis I've seen in any media
    Honestly, Titans wasted all their actors, but I feel like he and Beast Boy's actor got the short end of the stick. Maybe the current season changes that, but I've heard nothing encouraging.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

The only one is Smallville version so not exactly a lot to choose from. Unless you're including animation

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    The only one is Smallville version so not exactly a lot to choose from. Unless you're including animation

I'm including every version ,even print.

Notice I said a conner WITHOUT tactile TK.

And YES I loved the version from the Reign movie,the YJ show and all the versions from print aslo
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    It wasn't explicitly mentioned the dead Robin is Dick, but we know that's what Snyder meant. Snyder's endgame was Carrie Kelly taking over as Robin

Also, I would be surprised if we ever see Wally in live-action. They would just use Wallace instead.
    It'd be a composite - yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he's black, considering DCEU Iris is (just like the Arrowverse versions of the two). If he's The Flash and not Kid Flash (which he probably would be if he replaces Ezra Miller's Barry), that definitely comes from ginger Wally. He'd also probably use the nickname Wally instead of Ace.

As for Robin, if it was never stated to be Dick, they can make that Jason and have Dick be his replacement. Doesn't matter what Snyder originally intended, he's not in charge any more.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 12-04-2022 at 01:29 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I like the Young Justice version, although I acknowledge he shares almost nothing with the comics version.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddead View Post
    I like the Young Justice version, although I acknowledge he shares almost nothing with the comics version.

Oh I do too,but to me he is pushover weakling,with absolutely no chance of growth,other than from angry young guy to thoughtful mature man.

Probably means nothing but Jeremy Adams seems to be hinting at the return of Donna and Garth's children here and in the replies.

https://twitter.com/spacekicker/stat...zGGj_zKng&s=19

Probably means nothing but Jeremy Adams seems to be hinting at the return of Donna and Garth's children here and in the replies.

They don't even use garth enough or correctly,bringing his kid back isn't gonna help matters.

Extraordinary Member

They don't even use garth enough or correctly,bringing his kid back isn't gonna help matters.
    What does correctly mean in this case?

I think it matters plenty if the fab five all got their families back. Although I would just let Donna and Roy be together and raise Lian. Wally is about to have a family of 3. People keep thinking their 21 when the group should be pushing 30.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

I think it matters plenty if the fab five all got their families back. Although I would just let Donna and Roy be together and raise Lian. Wally is about to have a family of 3. People keep thinking their 21 when the group should be pushing 30.
    Well, Wally celebrated his 20th birthday at the start of Mike Baron's run on the Flash so....
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

Donna hasn't but that's sort of a good thing, considering her husband and alt reality child.

So does that mean Dolphin will be Garth's wife again?

The best news about this is that Jeremy Adams is writing them.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.