Page 185 of 544 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 8147

Kurt never worked for me[as a suitor for Ororo]. I was more receptive to Piotr, at least in the very early run. But in the grand scheme of things, yeah, I'm more in the camp they shouldn't be dating within the team. Logan and Ororo are cute as f-buddies, but the less of that the better too. Ororo would really only be serviced well in a romantic relationship if she had a solo series. In a team book, it's too complicated, especially if she's not dating another teammate.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Well, sometimes the X-men are a soap opera that never ends.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    That was such a stunning and awesome call-back by Claremont and Davis.

Outside of Jean and Scott, I've always been pretty much against the X-Men being in romantic relationships up with each other. I know Claremont and others liked that "drama" but...ugh, those ships never really have the lasting power nor sustained interest of Jott. I've always preferred they find their loves outside the Mansion.

That said, I never minded that Storm and Wolverine casually hooked up from time to time. It seemed natural for them, more so than actually being in a "committed" relationship.
    I have always liked them with each other because of the Chemistry they had, but yeah the only time Dating within the team works is if they knew each other beforehand(sometimes) or in Jean and scotts case married, dating in the team breeds Problems and a bias you could cut with a knife, and the most obvious exploitable move is to break them up or kill one of them to create Tension/drama...if things ever got boring, that might be the reason why they never tried finding Ororo another love after Panther, her love life was more interesting as a pendulum
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Kurt never worked for me[as a suitor for Ororo]. I was more receptive to Piotr, at least in the very early run. But in the grand scheme of things, yeah, I'm more in the camp they shouldn't be dating within the team. Logan and Ororo are cute as f-buddies, but the less of that the better too. Ororo would really only be serviced well in a romantic relationship if she had a solo series. In a team book, it's too complicated, especially if she's not dating another teammate.
    this is a hill I will Glady die on, I think Ororo and Logan were basically just F-buddies (except days of future past) because every woman he Truly loved all died, and Logan usually being the benefactor of their deaths, its possible he didn't want to jinx Ororo as well and you cant tell me he didn't love her

"Goddess be Praised"

Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Well, doesn't work for me, but to each their own. I hope this Storm knows how to do the "unstable molecules by way of polarizing lighting" quick change trick, otherwise she's going to take about an hour just to get dressed for battle.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

No comment on that Storm design. LOL
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

She looks very Bulky. But, looks Very Cool nice Redesign.

Ehh I like it, especially when it is flowing.
    IMG_20230207_193939.jpg

It kinda reminds me of a Space suit or some special protection suit, can't really see her wearing something this Layered and Bulky, even her Cape and brooch look heavy
    "Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post

Like Yoga said, to each their own.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

Like Yoga said, to each their own.
    Exactly purrrrr
    IMG_20230206_221428.jpg

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

#xspoilers
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

#xspoilers
    Girl dm me what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Girl dm me what's going on
    Me too please!
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”