Page 80 of 147 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2197

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Always liked him better with long hair.

Probably not that long though. That's a little much.
    LOL! How about The Ponytail

Amazing Member

Tomassi run being batcentric because using Two faces and Alfred is something I dissagree(it was batcentric like how it was in new 52)
    Both of them are important to Dick. Dixon already made Two faces fight Dick.
    Anyway, is time to use Pygg and Raptor, they are the best villain to continue after Heartless
    Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Taylor is also not credited enough for how quickly he turned around sales. Adams' Flash, PKJ's Action Comics, and Cloonan and Conrad's Wonder Woman were also well received by fans and didn't see a significant sales increase as fast as Nightwing did.
    Adams flash is selling good but not to have 2 flash run(and that's why people believe that Adams run wasn't selling good). Is just that Williamson is DC best selling author along Geoff so is unfair compare his situation.
    I think WW is the only case I could agree and wasn't as well received

Williamson is only a "best selling" if he's at Batman or at an event.
    As for Flash, the comic simply didn't get any marketing, DC never bothered to sell the comic. For Action Comics, the marketing was all for Jon.
    The only writer who could make anything sell really well (+70k), at least for a year, is Hickman, for the hype he generates.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Williamson is only a "best selling" if he's at Batman or at an event. .
    You can't have like 70 issue flash run without the series selling well.
    His superman and Green Arrow is selling well too, they even made GA being a 12 issue series instead of 6 because the sames,
    I think you understimate Williamson.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [center]LOL! How about The Ponytail
    Ah the 90's.

I'd like Dick's hair to be shoulder length or so, but that ponytail got out of control!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Looks like Dick will be appearing a bit in Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Jimenez
    I'm drawing a lot of Nightwing lately, but since I can't show any of this yet, here are some Nightwings from before #batman #nightwing
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CtHB_sOtWK5/
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Looks like Dick will be appearing a bit in Batman.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtHB_sOtWK5/
    Hope he's used better than last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The last time was good, it was a great action scene.
    Batman 126-015.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He posted some WIP with Jason too, so the probability of a jobbing session for them in this arc is big.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member

I really didnt think he got jobbed or written badly in arc 1. failsafe is just a broken character who could 1v1 Superman. With that in mind, Dick performed pretty well. Better than everyone other than Bruce himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    I really didnt think he got jobbed or written badly in arc 1. failsafe is just a broken character who could 1v1 Superman. With that in mind, Dick performed pretty well. Better than everyone other than Bruce himself.
    People keep saying that, but he really didn't. The only thing he had in that fight was a cool entrance. When the fight start, he got destroyed like everybody else.

This is the whole fight. Outside of blowing his bike on Failsafe, he didn't get a single hit on the robot.
    He came back to fight alongside the Justice League and got offscreened.

But to give Zdarsky some props, Dick was in today's Batman and it was a good scene with the Bat Family, even though it might be just an hallucination on Bruce's part.

Dick usually ends up looking bad in fights like this, so it isn't anything surprising but at least the art is pretty.

Failsafe was a mistake.

Astonishing Member

The beautiful thing about Batman and Nightwing issues coming out about two weeks apart is that we can split the month between the "Dick didn't do well enough against this League-destroying Villain" and the "Dick beats his enemies too easily" conversations.