Page 41 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Now this is enticing to say the least!!! Tony’s making all kinds of moves to counter Feilong.
    I am really hoping this new armor is made out of mysterium. Could see emma giving it to him and an armor that is made out of metal that conducts electricity 100% efficiently and resonates with magic sounds like the kind of material Tony could use to take it to the next level.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I am really hoping this new armor is made out of mysterium. Could see emma giving it to him and an armor that is made out of metal that conducts electricity 100% efficiently and resonates with magic sounds like the kind of material Tony could use to take it to the next level.
    That would be pretty cool to see.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    With mysterium being a galactic currency now too, imagine emma giving iron man exclusive rights to use it in new stark technology. essentially making feilong and his old tech he stole obsolete. and as the new black king of the hell fire trading club it would actually make sense for him to have access to those rights. it may force other intellectuals to the table.
    Last edited by jwatson; 05-26-2023 at 06:20 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Thank you guys for sharing this info. I like knowing what Tony's getting into by going deeper into The Hellfire Club.
    You're welcome. Glad to be of help (XD)

Agreed. I guess it happened off-panel, but I'm glad Tony was able to get over his "distaste" for magic/sorcery

Not that surprising or unexpected. Every time the Sentinels have gained more advanced machine intelligence, they've decided to target baseline humans and nonmutant superhumans as well as mutants, reasoning that as many mutants are born to human parents, all humans have the potential, whether realized or not, for superpowered mutations, and as such, humanity itself needs to be checked to prevent the rise of mutants. In a nutshell, Days of Future Past (or Orchis's endgame once they've finished off mutantkind) is the logical extreme and ultimate outcome of unleashing machine intelligence on mutants.
    And that's why they couldn't just turn to the Avengers or Fantastic Four in DOFP - they'd already been destroyed (as had Spider-Man).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

With mysterium being a galactic currency now too, imagine emma giving iron man exclusive rights to use it in new stark technology. essentially making feilong and his old tech he stole obsolete. and as the new black king of the hell fire trading club it would actually make sense for him to have access to those rights. it may force other intellectuals to the table.
    An interesting proposal there.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And that's why they couldn't just turn to the Avengers or Fantastic Four in DOFP - they'd already been destroyed (as had Spider-Man).
    True, yeah.

BANNED

Granted Mysterium was somehow cultivated from within the M'Kraan Crystal and 100 tons of it was distributed out to members of the Galactic Council as a payoff (so to speak) to acknowledge the Planet Mars (Arakko, from the Mutantdom's point of view) as the capital of the Sol System appointing Ororo Munroe as the Regent of Mars and the Voice of Sol without so much as even telling Earth that they under the direct authority of an intergalactic organization? Moreover, now that the interior of the M'Kraan can be accessed (See: Ultimates Vol #3) through the Far Shore. Exactly how can Mutantdom claim the rights to Mysterium or deny the use of it if mutants don't have exclusive access to it? I'm just saying...
    Last edited by Micabe; 05-27-2023 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Link(s) added.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Granted Mysterium was somehow cultivated from within the M'Kraan Crystal and 100 tons of it was distributed out to members of the Galactic Council as a payoff (so to speak) to acknowledge the Planet Mars (Arakko, from the Mutantdom's point of view) as the capital of the Sol System appointing Ororo Munroe as the Regent of Mars and the Voice of Sol without so much as even telling Earth that they under the direct authority of an intergalactic organization? Moreover, now that the interior of the M'Kraan can be accessed (See: Ultimates Vol #3) through the Far Shore. Exactly how can Mutantdom claim the rights to Mysterium or deny the use of it if mutants don't have exclusive access to it? I'm just saying...
    Fair points there.

I don't really care how and have no want to read ultimates vol 3 so don't care, all i know is in current canon they do. ^_^ Also mysterium came directly from the white hot room in sword so i don't know WHAT metal your referring to either way. *Shrugs*

It was a great read though if we are talkig Ewing Ultimates (when someone just says vol one or two it means nothing to me as i'm not a collector so need something a tad more specific but vaguely remember the story", but again, s.w.o.r.d, which is by the same writer, and it had nothing to do with the mkraan unless you are trying to say the m'kraan is now the white hot room.
    Last edited by jwatson; 05-28-2023 at 05:18 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

But if you know the exact page your referring to or issue that makes access to the white hot room available to all via the mkrann crystal or what not just let me know. i almost forgot but i just searched my kindle and sure enough i did buy the ultimates complete collection so i have the whole thing collected.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/06/01/ex...le-iron-man-7/

Preview for next week Iron-man issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post

Thanks for sharing this. I was patiently waiting for this to drop.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

A story hearkening so much to the 80's we've got Rhodey suited up as Iron Man again!

That Stealth Armor looks awesome...really looking forward to the issue.

I love that cover and that new armor looks fantastic! I'm finally starting to feel excited about this run.

I just hope that Duggan can land this finish right. I don't want pyrrhic victories. Tony owes Feilong a serious butt-kicking.