Page 174 of 214 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 3203

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    The marketing has not helped Bendis at all. 1004 was a prime example. Bendis has also been radio silent on the issues with Jon, other than saying by his first arc's end months back he was going to prove "how much he loves the family" and that they'll be fine. His idea of "fine", as evident by AC#1004, is incredibly polarising.
    Actually I was surprised by how well it sold, maybe it was that "controversy" that hyped it even more. Some of the comments reminded me of Nolan and Debbie's relationship in Invincible (they're like a different version of Supes and Lois, IMO). I remember reading some comments after issues like #85 came out and basically there were fans that said they didn't like the way their "reunion" was handled. That stuff that happened was being ignored and in some moments they were acting OOC. Sounded familiar to me. Either way, I have faith in Lois, Clark and Jon, and I know the Super Family has the strength to face all the obstacles that come their way. This time however, I have no idea what the writer is planning to do with them.
    Last edited by TomariS; 11-07-2018 at 01:19 PM.
    "My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Power Couples ftw!! So sweet: BatCat Week → Day 3 | Double Date

"My heart is tied to the fate of yours. The only test of strength that will ever truly challenge me, is to be vulnerable next to you. To trust...you." - For Lois (Shane Koyczan)

Part 2:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    Part 2:

Simpler times. Hard to think it was only a few months ago.

Now Bruce and Selina are on the rocks and Lois and Clark are trying long distance...both make for uneasy reads.

I can't!! XD

Simpler times. Hard to think it was only a few months ago.

Now Bruce and Selina are on the rocks and Lois and Clark are trying long distance...both make for uneasy reads.
    All I know is that I need more double dates with Batcat and Clois...and with other power couples. Maybe Barda and Scott, Oliver and Dinah, Diana and Steve, and Arthur and Mera. Man...why did you remind me of that? *itssosad*

BANNED

Wonderful chemistry!!

More with these two Power Couples:

Last edited by TomariS; 11-07-2018 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Aww! Look at the Super Family (+Ranger). I miss them.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    DCEU Clois trilogy.

They look perfect together. ^_^

Master Hero Vladimir

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    DCEU Clois trilogy.

Best movie relationship ever!

Quote Originally Posted by TomariS View Post
    I have faith in Lois, Clark and Jon, and I know the Super Family has the strength to face all the obstacles that come their way. This time however, I have no idea what the writer is planning to do with them.
    I love the Super-Family too, but since the DC Universe is in constant evolution, dramatic things must happen in order to keep readers emotionally invested. Hopefully, Bendis will treat the characters with the respect they deserve.

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED