Page 630 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1305305806206266276286296306316326336346406807301130 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Uh, dropping the belt is what broke her back. How is that difficult to understand?
    I happen to think she was unhappy prior to that. So I guess we can agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I happen to think she was unhappy prior to that. So I guess we can agree to disagree.
    Clearly the xpression “straw that broke the camels back” is completely lost on you.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Clearly the xpression “straw that broke the camels back” is completely lost on you.
    I'm not sure I'm the one that doesn't know what that expression means. In order for losing the belts to have been the straw that broke the camels back, she would have to have been unhappy prior to that. A single straw won't break a camels back... it takes multiple straws. In theory losing the belt at WM should have just been the latest of many. Which again, means she was unhappy prior to losing the belts.

And if someone is unhappy to the point of wanting to leave, then that's probably not a person you necessarily want holding your title.

I'm not sure I'm the one that doesn't know what that expression means.
    you are.

In order for losing the belts to have been the straw that broke the camels back, she would have to have been unhappy prior to that. A single straw won't break a camels back... it takes multiple straws. In theory losing the belt at WM should have just been the latest of many. Which again, means she was unhappy prior to losing the belts.
    i'm sure you still won't get it but here you go
    The idiom "the straw that broke the camel's back", alluding to the proverb "it is the last straw that breaks the camel's back", describes the seemingly minor or routine action that causes an unpredictably large and sudden reaction, because of the cumulative effect of small actions.
    And if someone is unhappy to the point of wanting to leave, then that's probably not a person you necessarily want holding your title.
    they pushed her to THAT POINT when they made them drop the titles, hence it was......THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK.

i know you're smart enough to understand that, you're just being stubborn.

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

rollins has been pretty douchey online lately, wonder if he's going to chime in on this.

Astonishing Member

rollins has been pretty douchey online lately, wonder if he's going to chime in on this.
    mmm hmmm
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolve...nal_wrestling)
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    why????????????????????

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 06-27-2019 at 02:37 AM.
    Transformers TCG player

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

So has Kenny Omega. He got pissed that the WWE Network will stream Evolve anniversary show on the same night as Fight for the Fallen. Even threw some virtue signing to throw shade only for it to blow up in his face. He deleted the tweet and is now backpedaling.

Amazing Member

why????????????????????
    10th year Anniversary show with wwe guys that have worked there streaming on the network

why post a link to EVOLVE wiki page??

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    So has Kenny Omega. He got pissed that the WWE Network will stream Evolve anniversary show on the same night as Fight for the Fallen. Even threw some virtue signing to throw shade only for it to blow up in his face. He deleted the tweet and is now backpedaling.
    idk, i think kenny had valid points but realizes twitter feuds look bad for a person in his position in the company.

kenny
    I’ve said my piece and it opened the door to a very toxic environment. It wasn’t a message to fans, or the boys, just the decision makers. I wish everyone wrestling on any show that day all the best. That is all.
    seemed appropriate not douchey to me. how did things blow up in his face anyways??

you are.

i'm sure you still won't get it but here you go

they pushed her to THAT POINT when they made them drop the titles, hence it was......THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK.

i know you're smart enough to understand that, you're just being stubborn.
    Again, if it's the LAST straw that means she had issues with them prior to that and she was unhappy. A single draw isnt' enough to break a camels back. If they're pushing her to that point prior to that point, it means she was already unhappy with the situation. And if she's already unhappy, she might not be a person they want carrying the belt. Just like one might not want to be riding a camel if a single straw is all it takes to break their back. That's not a camel you want to ride... or necessarily put a WWE title on. The fact that their back isn't broken YET doesn't mean it's necessarily a safe or a smart choice.

It ended up the right call for everyone. Iconics got the belt. Bayley got a singles push. And Sasha gets to leave a situation she's unhappy in. Everyone got what they needed out of it.

Again, if it's the LAST straw that means she had issues with them prior to that and she was unhappy. A single draw isnt' enough to break a camels back. If they're pushing her to that point prior to that point, it means she was already unhappy with the situation. And if she's already unhappy, she might not be a person they want carrying the belt. Just like one might not want to be riding a camel if a single straw is all it takes to break their back. That's not a camel you want to ride... or necessarily put a WWE title on. The fact that their back isn't broken YET doesn't mean it's necessarily a safe or a smart choice.
    yeah you don't get the xpression at all, in your mind the camel is to blame. maybe this will help

and if they felt she wasn't safe to put the title on because of her unhappiness they could've just not put the title on her in the 1st place

It ended up the right call for everyone. Iconics got the belt. Bayley got a singles push. And Sasha gets to leave a situation she's unhappy in. Everyone got what they needed out of it.
    can't argue that, iiconics are killing it as champs, bayley is over like rover, and the fans are totally invested in all of the divisions.

yeah you don't get the xpression at all, in your mind the camel is to blame. maybe this will help

and if they felt she wasn't safe to put the title on because of her unhappiness they could've just not put the title on her in the 1st place

can't argue that, iiconics are killing it as champs, bayley is over like rover, and the fans are totally invested in all of the divisions.
    I'm not saying the camel is necessarily to blame ... what I'm saying is that if the camel's back might break if a single straw is put on it, then you don't ride that camel. Or put a WWE title on for that matter. A camel in such a state, regardless of whose fault is was that it's in such a state, isn't necessarily the safest or smartest choice to ride.

And yes in hindsight maybe they shouldn't have put the belts on her in the first place. Maybe the Iconics should have won the belts at the start. Hindsight can be 20/20.