Page 172 of 211 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 3162
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Every time I hear about the pitch that was 'Kicks' I forget about it, only to be reminded of it months later and feel annoyed that we didn't get it.

On a happier note, here's an awesome cosplay by kirkettecosplay:

Attachment 60844

Love the poses and expressions she replicated.
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    My first thought was that 'Kicks was short for 'sidekicks' , but none of the three really filled that role so I'm not sure.
    Hmm, I was wondering why I hadn't seen a post by Assam in a while. Wonder what happened now... Figured I'd stop by Cass' thread since she's Assam's favorite lol.

Anyway, I hope to see Cass show up on Young Justice soon (please have a cameo in season 3!)
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Hmm, I was wondering why I hadn't seen a post by Assam in a while. Wonder what happened now... Figured I'd stop by Cass' thread since she's Assam's favorite lol.

Anyway, I hope to see Cass show up on Young Justice soon (please have a cameo in season 3!)
    Aw no what now! With Assam missing in action who will be the one always posting in this thread.

It looks like Asami got another suspension sadly. There was a anti-Duke thread not too long ago. Hopefully, the suspension ends soon enough.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Lovely. I'm really bummed (though I totally understand why) that Takara turned down another Tec arc.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Heh, he posted it today of all days. NICE. I would love him to do another issue on Tec (that focused on Cassandra of course), but I can fully understand him not doing it again. That's the only downside to Tec. It must be a nightmare for artist's to meet their deadlines.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post

I was wondering the same thing! That’s the only reason I stopped by this thread. What happened?

I REALLY love Takara's Cass. Stunning. Hope to have a commission from him some day.....

Another month. Another no sight of a Cass story for April. But there is one thing I realized. #975 will be double-sized just like #950. Which means Cass WILL get a story in that (which will set up her next arc). So there's that happy thought.

Quote Originally Posted by omnipotentimpotent View Post
    I REALLY love Takara's Cass. Stunning. Hope to have a commission from him some day.....
    Do it. I have one sketch cover of Cass. I'm beginning to be tempted to have one of the full-on mask.

Javier Fernandez WIP:

Screenshot_20180123-144224.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Javier Fernandez WIP:

Screenshot_20180123-144224.jpg
    Hmm. It's better than I'm used to from Fernandez (I really, really disliked his work for Nightwing), but...I'm still really unhappy he's on Tec right now.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

I saw the sad moment in insidepulse... Kate shooted Basil with Cass looking that moment..

I heard about LADY CLAYFACE in Doomsday Clock... I can´t understand that with another Clay in the evil side why karlo should be evil again..
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-25-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Today is Cass's birthday!
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Today is Cass's birthday!
    Hooray! (But is it really? A little Bruce Wayne, Fugitive joke.)