Page 17 of 161 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

The issue was excellent! The colors, the panels. wow

And for the those saying about the "clones". Mind you but do you want Phoenix Force or Death to come and say that they have the original's souls? Like seriously... Ben Reily is a clone and he returned from death by being cloned again. And guess what. Death itself comfirmed that he has the original Ben Reily's soul.

Its the same with the X-Men here. Here the process is way beyond with what happened with Reily.

One of the 5 are gonna have to bit the dust for this story to have any weight in the future.

So which one is getting shanked by Sabertooth lol?

Goldballs is screwed haha
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The FF are going to be mad if it does.

What do you guys think will mess this whole thing up? Sinister? I have a feeling that it's going to be Moira/Nimrod somehow
    I have no idea how they'd get it. Sinister has been nowhere near the kid, ever. And yeah that's an easy way to piss off the FF.

I think the downfall will come from an unexpected place. I think it would be one of the mutant heroes. I don't think it will happen during House of X or Powers of X.
    This will be the status quo for a while.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Maybe they keep some adamantium aside for such a scenario? But I feel it will come down to the 5 having the ability to recreate Wolverine with adamantium due to Proteus. He can warp reality after all, plus he is getting a major boost as well. So should be doable.
    It is still metal, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Proteus husks are cloned bodies of Xavier. I wonder if they keep them on ice somewhere? Purely because Proteus is needed in the cloning process to help bring the body to maturity. Kind of hard If his current husk burns out without another ready to go. Unless Charles lets him die and transplants his essence later on.
    Better question is why they're using fragile Xavier "husks" in the first place. Surely there's someone they could clone who wouldn't burn out - Changeling (MU Morph) for instance - isn't Psylocke, at least. aware of the whole Protus/Morph thing?

Great issue. I’m glad Hickman Basically stuck to just one timeline for this. I just feel like Hickman has a lot to wrap up with such a limited time left. Where the hell is Moira? It’s interesting because basically all the X-men in a sense have Moira’s power. They essentially just keep being reborn with knowledge of their previous life infused through Xavier.

Soul stuff is pretty tractible in Marvel. You could say it's just a recording of memories, but Xavier's soul was stuck on the astral plane for ages and that's considered the real him.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

I'm just happy to see the Mutants on top (for now) after years of seeing them beaten down.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    okay so im not caught up with Selenes run in Captain America, but, I imagine that Capt. isn't going to like that the mutants are essentially protecting her and whatnot
    Cap protected Wanda from the X-Men's wrath over M Day and there isn't much he can do. Is Cap willing to go to war with a nation of the most powerful mutants on Earth over Selene? Some of these mutants could wipe Cap off the face of the earth without breaking a sweat if they wanted to.

Realistically the Heroes of Earth are going to just have to accept all these mutant villains are either reformed or under Xavier and Magneto's supervision.

BANNED

There are easy ways to swipe anyone's genetic material, Franklin included. But I think they clearly will want the genuine article to come to them someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    Ooof. That could even explain why X-23 is in Fallen Angels and not in the island.
    Actually X-23 isn't a clone. She has a mother and Logan is her father through artificial insemination. They did engineer Laura so that she would have Logan's variation of the X-Gene and hence a similar power set to her father, but Laura is not a clone, she just thought she was originally. She was DNA tested later and it was determined that the woman who took care of her in the lab and helped her escape was actually her mother.

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    So, when is this all gonna turn sideways?

Which one of tohse villain sis gonna mess everything up?

Gotta be Sinister, right? Dudes not even a proper mutant
    Too predictable. I think it will be one of the heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    So, when is this all gonna turn sideways?

Which one of tohse villain sis gonna mess everything up?

Gotta be Sinister, right? Dudes not even a proper mutant
    He's probably just biding his time until enough mutants have hatched before triggering the backdoor code hidden in their DNA. Everyone will be Sinister.

The White Queen got you your nation peasants, you're welcome. Now give her a goddamn castle.

All-New Member

So when are we going to see SWAY and PETRA I think they need a team book with Darwin and Vulcan ��

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    Great issue. I’m glad Hickman Basically stuck to just one timeline for this. I just feel like Hickman has a lot to wrap up with such a limited time left. Where the hell is Moira? It’s interesting because basically all the X-men in a sense have Moira’s power. They essentially just keep being reborn with knowledge of their previous life infused through Xavier.
    Feels like DoX is entering a bigger game now. Still, wouldn't be surprised if we find out what happens when Moira is brought back to life by this method at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Actually X-23 isn't a clone. She has a mother and Logan is her father through artificial insemination. They did engineer Laura so that she would have Logan's variation of the X-Gene and hence a similar power set to her father, but Laura is not a clone, she just thought she was originally. She was DNA tested later and it was determined that the woman who took care of her in the lab and helped her escape was actually her mother.
    I am aware of that, but she is still perceived as one, and Scout definetly is one.