Page 17 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127671175171017 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestling WWE

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Aww, no Tyler Breeze?
    I just wanted his entrance.
    He may still be in it. It's just that Neville and Zayn are the only known ones.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    what is the gift??
    What Brock is still carrying after breaking the Undertaker's streak at Wrestlemania.

It should be used as a major piece of creating a new main event star (Reigns, Ambrose, Cesaro with a manager for live promos, even Rusev if on the off chance it unfortunately worked out that way.) Not given to people who have already proven to be longtime main eventers without it, like Cena.
    Last edited by Jadis; 09-17-2014 at 02:56 PM.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin705 View Post
    Cena better not win, I watch RAW sporadically already as is. I don't wanna completly jump ship, but will do so if that's the result
    Outside of the PPV's (only $9.99 a month!), I have watched maybe 10 - 15 minutes tops of a raw each week for the last 2 months or so. WWE is so stale and their storylines go on forever.

Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton
    Orton, Jericho is leaving.
    What is that of Jericho leaving??? I mean he just came back????

i have to say i'm not impressed honestly. i'd think brock could get a much hotter and younger gold digger/trophy wife.
    Wait Brock is married to sable????? and in all honestly is she still as hot as when she was during the attitude era. I would think she is in her 40s by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest_1001 View Post
    On the plus side, the Trophy list revealed Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn are in the game.
    Ah! that' awesome news! thanks!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    What is that of Jericho leaving??? I mean he just came back????

Wait Brock is married to sable????? and in all honestly is she still as hot as when she was during the attitude era. I would think she is in her 40s by now?

Ah! that' awesome news! thanks!!!!
    Based on the recent pics I've seen. She's still doable.

BANNED

Well I'm back from my "vacation" and I just want to discuss a few things I've noticed about Raw.

To those who have said that Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose isn't getting their fair share concerning Reigns I say this. Seth and Ambrose are being treated fairly well in comparison. Especially looking at the fact that they have been having show closing type of matches, especially Rollins. Rollins and Reign's match on Raw was the best match of the show. They're clearly building all three members of The Shield as future contenders.

I'm intrigued where Rusev go when this whole Russian angle dies down. There comes a time when one have to ask what does Rusev have beyond the russian gimmick? I think Lana has a better future, the E needs more managers and I can see her managing someone else. Speaking of Rusev. If he wins his match then I'm converting to Russia.

Raw seems to be the night of up comers. You got Seth and Roman getting a chance to shine then you have Rusev closing the show with Henry. Honestly I was shocked that the show ended with a Henry/Rusev segment.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cena beats Lesnar.
    Last edited by Legato; 09-17-2014 at 08:55 PM.

Welcome back!

Rusev will beat Henry for sure, as is proper. Only question is whether they go another month with it. I think Big Show trying to avenge Mark is next. Rusev will best him too.

When Rusev finally gets pinned or taps out, I hope it is to another young gun. Maybe they can give that as a consolation prize to whomever doesn't get to beat Lesnar. I hope they do not just bury Rusev afterward. The guy is actually talented, as opposed to another Koslov.

I also hope the E keeps Lana managing. The Divas product is totally lacking and also mostly career limbo unless you have a famous husband.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Welcome back!

Rusev will beat Henry for sure, as is proper. Only question is whether they go another month with it. I think Big Show trying to avenge Mark is next. Rusev will best him too.

When Rusev finally gets pinned or taps out, I hope it is to another young gun. Maybe they can give that as a consolation prize to whomever doesn't get to beat Lesnar. I hope they do not just bury Rusev afterward. The guy is actually talented, as opposed to another Koslov.

I also hope the E keeps Lana managing. The Divas product is totally lacking and also mostly career limbo unless you have a famous husband.
    I think Rusev vs Show could be good. As long as the match is short

BANNED

Which is why I'd rather be into NXT than E when it comes to the Divas. At least I'd get good wrestling over crappy Bella segments.

His title is head of talent relations and he is signing good talent.
    did he get demoted or something?? i'm not an xpert business analyst but last i heard his title was "
    Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative" which i would assume is more than just signing talent that william regal scouts for him.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Cool View Post
    Honestly, I really mean both Sin Cara and ADR (not fitting in at all and the potential racism). Overall, I would hate to see more bridges burned between WWE and the Mexican promotions. Though Rush will get paid handsomely. The dollar to peso conversation rate looks good, even nowadays.
    selfishly speaking i really wouldn't mind if those bridges were burned, i really have little to no faith in what the WWE will do with mexican talent. i think mexican americans have a better shot to be honest, and even that's a longshot.

What Brock is still carrying after breaking the Undertaker's streak at Wrestlemania.

It should be used as a major piece of creating a new main event star (Reigns, Ambrose, Cesaro with a manager for live promos, even Rusev if on the off chance it unfortunately worked out that way.) Not given to people who have already proven to be longtime main eventers without it, like Cena.
    that's a thing fans generally believe xists or just a personal belief??

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    i thought she looked old back then, thinking back i wasn't very into the divas of the attitude era. i liked molly and she came over from WCW.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Well I'm back from my "vacation" and I just want to discuss a few things I've noticed about Raw.

To those who have said that Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose isn't getting their fair share concerning Reigns I say this. Seth and Ambrose are being treated fairly well in comparison. Especially looking at the fact that they have been having show closing type of matches, especially Rollins. Rollins and Reign's match on Raw was the best match of the show. They're clearly building all three members of The Shield as future contenders.
    you don't think that they basically fed dean to seth and are now feeding seth to roman??

i think roman is the only one CLEARLY being built, seth and dean just happened to knock what they were given out of the park. i wouldn't be surprised if the WWE tried to cool them off, you know you gotta test their character and all that.

I'm intrigued where Rusev go when this whole Russian angle dies down. There comes a time when one have to ask what does Rusev have beyond the russian gimmick? I think Lana has a better future, the E needs more managers and I can see her managing someone else. Speaking of Rusev. If he wins his match then I'm converting to Russia.

Raw seems to be the night of up comers. You got Seth and Roman getting a chance to shine then you have Rusev closing the show with Henry. Honestly I was shocked that the show ended with a Henry/Rusev segment.

in ring talent at the very least.

that's a thing fans generally believe xists or just a personal belief??
    Lesnar's perceived unbeatability and what defeating him would be worth certainly went up. The term is just my personal name for it.

Lesnar's perceived unbeatability and what defeating him would be worth certainly went up. The term is just my personal name for it.
    i disagree, i don't believe there's any carry over to be transferred from that win over taker, part of why i think that win was so dumb. i think if there was any gift it was the match where he destroyed cena, that did WAAAAY more for brocks aura than the mania win over taker. for any of the guys you mentioned beating brock now is no different than beating brock even if he' lost to taker or not wrestled taker at all. or that's what i think anyways.

i disagree, i don't believe there's any carry over to be transferred from that win over taker, part of why i think that win was so dumb. i think if there was any gift it was the match where he destroyed cena, that did WAAAAY more for brocks aura than the mania win over taker. for any of the guys you mentioned beating brock now is no different than beating brock even if he' lost to taker or not wrestled taker at all. or that's what i think anyways.
    I think there was a cumulative effect.

By itself, Lesnar beating Taker didn't necessarily create the aura of invinsibility he has now. But stacked with the way he man handled Cena, and it really helps to cement him as a monster.

Either of those things alone would have come off impressive, but both occuring back to back magnifies the effect.

For the record, I'll say I'm not sure ending the streak to help Brock come off look credible is actually worth it. If I had a say in the matter, Taker would retire with the streak intact. But I DO think that Brock ending the streak did HELP create the Brock Lesnar we have now. Summerslam played more of factor than Wrestlemania, but the two back to back ended up being more than the sum of their parts IMO.

Well I second the bolded part anyway.

Though I'll also agree the one-sided beatdown of Cena added lots more wood to the fire. Otoh events probably don't unfold that way without the unique 'Mania victory to start.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post

aahhhhhhhh my friend is back!