Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Default X-Factor #7 Preview

Cute.

It's darkly hilarious that while O.N.E. was massacring kids at Xavier School, Prodigy was in a bar making out with his boyfriend.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

is that quicksilver? he bi now too??

edit: nvm its speed
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-28-2021 at 02:00 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Question: When was O.N.E killing mutant kids at Xaviers?

Also I'm so happy to see the Speed/Prodigy relationship.

Also Tommy's "AUNT" is on this team!!!

Did the O.N.E attack take place during a particular issue? I think that it was before my time reading xmen.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    is that quicksilver? he bi now too??
    He is Speed, the brother of Wiccan, "son" of Scarlet Witch and Vision. That is why he looks like Quicksilver.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Did the O.N.E attack take place during a particular issue? I think that it was before my time reading xmen.
    No, we only saw flashbacks like when Loa died. It must have happened between the battle with Nate Grey and Cyclops reuniting the X-Men at Rosencanny.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I hope we get to see Tommy interact with the rest of the team, even briefly. It would also be nice to get an answer on the mutant status of the twins.

Wasn't there a sort of similar "Wanna make out?" scene in NXM with Elixir and someone?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    He is Speed, the brother of Wiccan, "son" of Scarlet Witch and Vision. That is why he looks like Quicksilver.

No, we only saw flashbacks like when Loa died. It must have happened between the battle with Nate Grey and Cyclops reuniting the X-Men at Rosencanny.
    thank you. I just did a quick Google search I was really confused.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Thanks for the info, i was trying to remember when that ever happend back during Decimation, because that's still what i primarily associate O.N.E with and while i faintly remember someone taking controll of their human piloted sentinels i didn't remember them massacring the surviving students back during that time.

Also on the subject of the Rosencanny run, the whole thing still seems so badly set up as missery story for the sake of it, that i can't shake the feeling it was just another false universe that existed as balancing point the Age of X-men dimension (like the Zion being another Matrix theory).
    Of course parts of it had been confirmed during the current status quo, but it still feels so over the top anti-X-men that it shouldn't have been a real part of the Marvel universe.

Confirmation Tommy is still a mutant?

Exodus is about to go all Deus Vult. Mags is about to look at his shoes.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Because he managed to get on Krakoa? He is a speedster, if he is even close to his uncle in terms of power, he just ran over the water to the island.

Considering all the past attacks, they still seem to have no real barrier around the island. Doesn't mean he isn't a mutant though.

BANNED

next page david comes to his sense and asks whats he doing here as aurora and daken atack tummy

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Because he managed to get on Krakoa? He is a speedster, if he is even close to his uncle in terms of power, he just ran over the water to the island.

Considering all the past attacks, they still seem to have no real barrier around the island. Doesn't mean he isn't a mutant though.
    I assume he used a Krakoa gate to get there and ran to him one on the island

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I don't think they ever wanted to mess with Wiccan and Speed, just Wanda and Pietro because of the MCU and Young Avengers probably had very little chance of happening back then. So they're probably still mutants.