Page 699 of 985 FirstFirst ... 199599649689695696697698699700701702703709749799 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 14769
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Watching Roger Stone on the steps of the court house. He is acting like he is loving every minute, doing the Nixon salute, giggling at himself.

He is a piece of work.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

If what Bannon was said to have said about the Trump tower meetings is true he stayed as far away as possible from the mess. Corsi on the other hand...

Trump is pathetically trying to change the subject by announcing another announcement to announce a boarder wall announcement.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Trump is pathetically trying to change the subject by announcing another announcement to announce a boarder wall announcement.
    He's got an EO with him.

My money is on national emergency for the border wall.

To be fair, he's been walking around with what he used last time to announce one most of the week.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 01-25-2019 at 11:14 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Beastie's Cartoons of the Week:

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

We're all wrong!

Trump agrees to reopen government without the wall!

Congressional leaders, Trump reach tentative deal to temporarily reopen government without wall funds.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    At this point in the proceedings, Grouchy Graham is nothing more than an unapologetic Trump bootlicker, slurping the Orange Menace like there's no tomorrow in the hope of landing a position in his administration. Stevie Wonder could see what Graham is up to.
    I'm getting the impression he may be setting himself up as a 2020 Presidential candidate. He's cultivating favor with the base and the The Idiot.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    We're all wrong!

Congressional leaders, Trump reach tentative deal to temporarily reopen government without wall funds.
    Wow.
    I guess the Roger Stone arrest has him so nervous, he'd rather have the nation talking about Nancy Pelosi beating him than about Stone and Wikileaks and how much did the candidate know.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Wow.
    I guess the Roger Stone arrest has him so nervous, he'd rather have the nation talking about Nancy Pelosi beating him than about Stone and Wikileaks and how much did the candidate know.
    Pelosi just proved why she was the best choice for House Speaker.

I was a doubter and will admit I was wrong.

Go Nancy!

Another Pelosi downer pleasantly surprised by what's going on today, but expectantly waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Fox News released a poll that 51% of their followers blame Trump for the shutdown, 34% the GOP, 13% the Dems.

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    What exactly do hedge fund managers do that they make this kind of $$$? The wife isn't making as much as he does but she was doing very well also.

IMO, and I admit I know very little about high finance, they are essentially making wagers. They produce no physical goods, like cars or appliances, nor do they build homes, or develop any new products. Yet this guy as making as much by speculating (?) as some companies do annually.
    Well, their salary comes of the top, so they get paid no matter what happens with the funds they manage, plus annual bonus'. Any losses the mangement company takes are covered by the federal government, but the actual people who put money into the fund lose whatever they lose.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    We're all wrong!

Well I'll be damned! Trump blinked! What got to him? Was it the arrest of Roger Stone? Bad polling from Faux News? The increasing mess at airports without ATC's? Or maybe a combination of all three? One thing's for certain, his base won't like that Nancy made Trump fold like a cheap penknife.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well I'll be damned! Trump blinked! What got to him? Was it the arrest of Roger Stone? Bad polling from Faux News? The increasing mess at airports without ATC's? Or maybe a combination of all three? One thing's for certain, his base won't like that Nancy made Trump fold like a cheap penknife.
    6 more Rs jumped and formed a coalition of 14 Rs that WILL NOT be caucusing with the rest of the GOP. Manchin is expected to join this group, too.

Also, the presser is about to begin, so expect Trump to say something else stupid to ruin it.

45 changed his "build a wall" talking points to "barriers of some kind" ... hahaha ...