Page 682 of 744 FirstFirst ... 182582632672678679680681682683684685686692732 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Mark Henry (the powerlifter/strongman/wrestler)

It can be the opening scene.

T'challa finds a human trafficking tree house and blows through it with extreme prejudice. Goes int he last room and gets blasted... my monstrous Goon Slam Gary.

Gary grabs an HZ member on the mission and does his patented Goon Slam, completely obliterating him.

Another HZ member named B'ri (pronounced Barry) tells T'challa "he is too big, we must retreat"

T'challa back hands the dude for his weakness, deactivates his suit, and proceeds to beat Goon Slam to the ground, but lets him live in honor of his fighting prowess.

Goon Slam limps to the Villain Pub and tells the story how he fought the Black Panther and lived.

He starts writing a book, "the greatest day of my life" soon after
    He's a trafficking goon, T'Challa can't let him live for an honorable fight, so change it to he kicks him out a window and he survives and we good

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    He's a trafficking goon, T'Challa can't let him live for an honorable fight, so change it to he kicks him out a window and he survives and we good
    out the window, down a waterfall, Goon Slam doesn't die that easily!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Goon Slam: "I'm your king now!"

Get Hectic!

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    No. Because his stuff got shoved down the the throats of the public and the fake woke community ate it up. He made them feel good about an African city that fits every stereotype of Africa.
    Filled with black men that oppress black women.
    That needs black women to fix it, instead of its KING.
    A King that need OUTSIDERS to tell him what to do in his own kingdom.
    Who are told to worship someone from a franchise that would see it FLOODED because those nasty Wakandans were mean to a mutant.
    Because how DARE a place like Wakanda the one G Willow Wilson had in Ms Marvel, Vita had in Shuri, Stan Lee & Kirby & McDuffie had in Fantastic Four, Priest & Hudlin & Hickman had actually exist in Coates book.

We will have at least 10 volumes of this run. Trades & floppies in bins in LARGE numbers. That will see a sales boost when Black Panther 2 comes out.
    You can't undo 4 years of damage.
    The new writer of Panther has a MESS to fix. Because you got to undo 4 years of Fake Woke pandering. Because that group is the MAIN ones who are going to throw a fit once Doras and weather witches are put in their proper place. They do not want to see a competent black man like the one in Images's Prodigy, Vault's The Mall or Resonant or any book NOT made under DC or Marvel (no offense Miles or Michael Holt).
    No need to apologize, DC and Marvel still need to get these "L's" for all the color coded fails they have been doing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    No. Because his stuff got shoved down the the throats of the public and the fake woke community ate it up. He made them feel good about an African city that fits every stereotype of Africa.
    Filled with black men that oppress black women.
    That needs black women to fix it, instead of its KING.
    A King that need OUTSIDERS to tell him what to do in his own kingdom.
    Who are told to worship someone from a franchise that would see it FLOODED because those nasty Wakandans were mean to a mutant.
    Because how DARE a place like Wakanda the one G Willow Wilson had in Ms Marvel, Vita had in Shuri, Stan Lee & Kirby & McDuffie had in Fantastic Four, Priest & Hudlin & Hickman had actually exist in Coates book.

We will have at least 10 volumes of this run. Trades & floppies in bins in LARGE numbers. That will see a sales boost when Black Panther 2 comes out.
    You can't undo 4 years of damage.
    The new writer of Panther has a MESS to fix. Because you got to undo 4 years of Fake Woke pandering. Because that group is the MAIN ones who are going to throw a fit once Doras and weather witches are put in their proper place. They do not want to see a competent black man like the one in Images's Prodigy, Vault's The Mall or Resonant or any book NOT made under DC or Marvel (no offense Miles or Michael Holt).
    Quoted for unquestionable logic.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

The backlash to Coates legit reminds me of Star Wars fans freaking out about The Last Jedi.

Nothing works? Nothing is good? It never showed respect to the past?

This new fandom is wild now days.

One of the most respected black writers in the world is getting dragged like this.....man. Tough crowd

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    out the window, down a waterfall, Goon Slam doesn't die that easily!
    I no lie hope goon slam Gary abd backhand Barry low-key become actual recurring Characters

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I no lie hope goon slam Gary abd backhand Barry low-key become actual recurring Characters
    They did that with Rhino and Sandman in the Spectacular Spider cartoon before they got their powers. They showed up every other episode for spiderman to beat up. Lol.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    The backlash to Coates legit reminds me of Star Wars fans freaking out about The Last Jedi.

One of the most respected black writers in the world is getting dragged like this.....man. Tough crowd
    Not exactly new. They're longtime fans who were there for Priest, for Hudlin, for Aaron, for Maberry, for Liss, for Hickman, and are understandably, even rightfully, disgusted with Coates's take on the Black Panther mythos and characters.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    They did that with Rhino and Sandman in the Spectacular Spider cartoon before they got their powers. They showed up every other episode for spiderman to beat up. Lol.
    I remember that. Fun times. We still need a full-blown animated series of that caliber for Black Panther, and like so many here, I would propose Redjack as the showrunner, as Avengers: Black Panther's Quest was excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I remember that. Fun times. We still need a full-blown animated series of that caliber for Black Panther, and like so many here, I would propose Redjack as the showrunner, as Avengers: Black Panther's Quest was excellent.
    The night fight with the sinister six vs the symbiote was bananas. Those guys got axed so Marvel could launch Ultimate Spiderman. Everyone was upset. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The night fight with the sinister six vs the symbiote was bananas. Those guys got axed so Marvel could launch Ultimate Spiderman. Everyone was upset. Lol.
    Understandably so.

If Coates was White he would of been eaten alive an marvel would of caught so much heat for allowing such blatant racism to be published. Let that sink in

"This new fandom"

Heh. I've probably been reading comics longer than most of the thread has lived.

"One of the most respected black writers in the world"?

As a political essayist, maybe (although he has some detractors there, too). That doesn't make him a good writer of fiction.

When he started his BP, he'd never written any fiction, professionally.

"Tough crowd"?

There's a reason why I used to go by "Beware Of Geek".

Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FEqHbokhEEs