Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Constantine started it actually.
    No, Arrow came out in 2012, Flash and Constantine in 2014 (with Flash debuting a couple weeks first), though Barry Allen made his debut in Arrow before getting his own show. So Barry and then Flash predate Constantine.

Even then, Constantine was to be its own show separate from the Arrowverse (similar to CBS' original intentions with Supergirl), but the discussion of incorporating it into the Arrowverse came partway through the season, and only made an actual reality in Arrow's fourth season. And only then was Constantine retroactively made a part of the Arrowverse. The trick is that Flash and Legends are spinoffs of Arrow, but Constantine -- even though it was retroactively absorbed -- is not a spinoff of Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Actually, more importantly, Supergirl has a Mxy.
    I'd put this version of Music Meister as an equal to (this version of) Mxy actually.

Both are extremely powerful reality warpers and by FAR the most powerful beings in all of the CW verse.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Has Constantine showed up at all outside of that Arrow cameo? His show was a lot better than the CW ones, IMO. I was sad it got canceled.

No, but he will receive his own Animated Show, like Vixen.

And he will soon appear on Legends.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Has Constantine showed up at all outside of that Arrow cameo? His show was a lot better than the CW ones, IMO. I was sad it got canceled.
    Due to appear in Legends at some point this season, I believe.

Edit: Blitzed by Anarchist!!

Back on topic, I remember CW Kara having lifting feats in the 1000000 tons (the ship at the end of S1, the fortress of Solitude's key). Given that I have stopped watching mid-S2, does she have other feats along those lines?

As far as speed is concerned, she is fast, a bit slower than S2 CW Flash, not quite as fast as Cav-El, but it should be more than enough to blitz Steppenwolf. Also, skill, she is a more capable fighter than DCEU Supes, even if she is no non-S4 Oliver Queen. Assuming the strength is there, she should do fine.

P.S: The key feat:

The Flarrowverse also has Gorilla Grodd and Steppenwolf has no mental resistance or general willpower feats. Grodd can literally make Steppy beat himself up.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    P.S: The key feat:
    *video removed*
    In addition to being a fantastic strength feat for Supergirl, that patch of ice in front of the Fortress of Solitude is holding up like a boss against a million tons concentrated over a couple of square feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Yeah Constantine was awesome.
    That is his only appearance though. God it would be good if he appears in the earth x crossover next week. Still prayimg to see a version of Ray and phantom girl (favorite freedom fighters).

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Constantine started it actually.
    Arrow was before Constantine.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by beatboks View Post
    Yeah Constantine was awesome.
    That is his only appearance though. God it would be good if he appears in the earth x crossover next week. Still prayimg to see a version of Ray and phantom girl (favorite freedom fighters).
    The ray is confirmed. They had Toby what's his face from doctor who.

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    The ray is confirmed. They had Toby what's his face from doctor who.
    Thanks you just made my day. Though I'm both excited and full of anticipation for it and scared. I absolutely hated what Guggenhiem did on JSA as writer and a part of me.is scared hiw he'll screw it up.

Do you know of any other confirmed Freedom Fighters?

Quote Originally Posted by beatboks View Post
    Thanks you just made my day. Though I'm both excited and full of anticipation for it and scared. I absolutely hated what Guggenhiem did on JSA as writer and a part of me.is scared hiw he'll screw it up.

Do you know of any other confirmed Freedom Fighters?
    Not as far as I know.

Matt "peace out suckas"

Just watched the first two eps of the crossover with my kids when they got home from school. Nice start, no sign of any freedom fighters other than guardian yet. So far Guggenhiem hasnt f#%ed too much. With the exception that is of earth X Supergirl. I mean seriously

SPOILER

Since when is going too close to a yellow sun fatal to a Kryptonian???? And isnt it supposed to Kryptonite from tje native universe affects only Kryptonians of that universe?? Ohh and the fact ollie just happens to have gone Batman and jad a kryptonite arrow "just in case an evik Supergirl ever shows up". Plot convenient much??? Out of the 30-40 arrows he carries his one time meeting with an alternate earth Kryptonian makes THAT a must carry??

To be fair, in this circumstance, he did know he was attending a wedding where a Kryptonian would be present.