Page 733 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 233633683723729730731732733734735736737743783833 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 17573
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Which makes it even more confusing when you don't seem to understand the issue when it hasn't been alleviated by the ACA.
    You're lying again -- it has been alleviated for millions of people including myself, it just hasn't been completely resolved.

Because of Republicans -- not moderate Democrats.

Again -- let me know when you can tell us how Sanders will legislate and pay for his programs.

Until then, you're just all talk and no substance.

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    You're lying again -- it has been alleviated, it just hasn't been completely resolved.

Because of Republicans -- not moderate Democrats.

Again -- let me know when you can tell us how Sanders will legislate and pay for his programs.

Until then, you're just all talk and no substance.
    Politely, what is in green is incorrect because you are not the poster who said that their family needs Medicare For All.

If they do? I have right around "Zero..." reason to believe that it has even been alleviated in their instance. You are not them. Which means that it is incredibly unlikely that you actually have the insight to say if has been alleviated.

Ultimate Member

Politely, what is in green is incorrect because you are not the poster who said that their family needs Medicare For All.

If they do? I have right around "Zero..." reason to believe that it has even been alleviated in their instance. You are not them. Which means that it is incredibly unlikely that you actually have the insight to say if has been alleviated.
    "Again -- let me know when you can tell us how Sanders will legislate and pay for his programs."

Maybe just repeating the same thing over and over to you will be more effective than watching you try to dance around reality at will.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 03-03-2020 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    That settles it then. We have no choice but to rally behind Warren
    It was pretty wild to see Warren going into the crossroads we are at today.

Hopefully, folks don't just dismiss what she had to say.

I said it was alleviated for myself and millions of other Americans -- which is something you selectively ignored as well.

"Again -- let me know when you can tell us how Sanders will legislate and pay for his programs."

Maybe just repeating the same thing over and over to you will be more effective than watching you try to dance around reality at will.
    No.

I pointed out that one person's results does not mean there was a solution for everyone. That one person lucked out does not create a blanket solution that created a situation where everyone's issues were alleviated.

Insisting on it being about what worked for you first, while just sidestepping someone pointing to that it didn't work for them cements the very divisions you are saying is an issue.
    Last edited by numberthirty; 03-03-2020 at 04:29 PM.

Ultimate Member

No.

I pointed out that one person's results does not mean there was a solution for everyone.
    Which is obvious -- I even pointed out that the issue isn't completely resolved an earlier post.

Now how about you admit that something -- like millions getting health care through the ACA -- is better than nothing.

And that you can't answer how Sanders will legislate and pay for his programs.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 03-03-2020 at 04:35 PM.

Which is obvious.

Now how about you admit that something -- like millions getting health care through the ACA -- is better than nothing.

And that you can't answer how Sanders will legislate and pay for his programs.
    Obvious, but not something warrants even taking a line to discuss or sympathize with before going back to the same old Sanders bit?

Again, someone's issue with Sanders being more important than discussing where someone who is clearly in a difficult spot is coming from is only going to cement the divisions that you say Putin will exploit.

Ultimate Member

Obvious, but not something warrants even taking a line to discuss or sympathize with before going back to the same old Sanders bit?

Again, someone's issue with Sanders being more important than discussing where someone who is clearly in a difficult spot is coming from is only going to cement the divisions that you say Putin will exploit.
    My sympathy lies with the fact that Democrats are making the effort to give everyone health care while Republicans are the ones preventing it from happening.

Which brings us full circle to your lack of discussion regarding Hillary's efforts at providing universal health care for everyone back in 1993.

"Now how about you admit that something -- like millions getting health care through the ACA -- is better than nothing.

And that you can't answer how Sanders will legislate and pay for his programs."
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 03-03-2020 at 04:38 PM.

My sympathy lies with the fact that Democrats are making the effort to give everyone health care while Republicans are the ones preventing it from happening.

Which brings us full circle to your lack of discussion regarding Hillary's efforts at providing universal health care for everyone back in 1993.

"Now how about you admit that something -- like millions getting health care through the ACA -- is better than nothing.

Politely...

If that is where your sympathy is in this instance, than it is misplaced.

Ultimate Member

Politely...

If that is where your sympathy is in this instance, than it is misplaced.
    Last one just to prove a point:

Astonishing Member

Here is an actual problem...

If you don't have a way to address that issue?

Putin is the least of your problems.
    Putin will make sure he's an obstacle to getting progressive legislation like that passed, he's an ally to the Republicans and wants to sow discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Putin will make sure he's an obstacle to getting progressive legislation like that passed, he's an ally to the Republicans and wants to sow discord.
    Which he doesn't have to put a lot of work into if you are starting at "Yeah, whatever. Those folks aren't really my problem."

Again, the straightest path to being able to minimize the degree to which Putin can successfully accomplish any of this is to be realistic about how much you can oppose it if you are cementing division.

Speaking of Mother Russia -

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Ultimate Member

[Deleted.]
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 03-03-2020 at 04:57 PM.

Astonishing Member

Which he doesn't have to put a lot of work into if you are starting at "Yeah, whatever. Those folks aren't really my problem."

Again, the straightest path to being able to minimize the degree to which Putin can successfully accomplish any of this is to be realistic about how much you can oppose it if you are cementing division.
    There are bad element in the party like that, who are constantly pushed back the problem is they're difficult to ignore since they know how to gain maximum leverage to block good legalisation. They're a small part of the party, not all that encompasses the people who don't support Sanders. You can do that without being a heartless conservative. The Dems try to push progressive legislation as much as possible but due to the electorate bills like that are harder to accomplish, it's not because they don't care.

The straight path doesn't exist, and Sanders certainly won't be making it once he's president. Putin will exploit this because it's very difficult obstacle for the Dems to overcome.
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 03-03-2020 at 04:59 PM.