Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Red face

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Cool

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Cool

Cool

Been enjoying this for the past couple of weeks.

Lucy Dacus "Hot & Heavy"
    https://youtu.be/vGaVVOyiVag

Talking

Cool

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Wiccan View Post
    Been enjoying this for the past couple of weeks.

Lucy Dacus "Hot & Heavy"
    https://youtu.be/vGaVVOyiVag
    That was very Lovely and Heartwarming especially cause of the real home video aspect to it, a kind of video that makes us all long for our homes and pastt family love!

"Under the Graveyard" -- Ozzy Osbourne
    Watching television is not an activity.

"Down In a Hole" -- Alice In Chains
    Watching television is not an activity.

Duke Ellington Greatest Hits (RCA Victor)