Page 1020 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 205209209701010101610171018101910201021102210231024103010701120 ... LastLast
Results 15,286 to 15,300 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    I don't know, the article I read said his appearance on Smackdown is going to set up a match at Mania. He could announce he is going to be in the Andre Battle Royal?
    For his sake, his first pro match should not be Mania. In a battle royal , he can hide his flaws and look dominant at the same time.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    For his sake, his first pro match should not be Mania. In a battle royal , he can hide his flaws and look dominant at the same time.
    Yeah, at most he should be prominent in the ArmBAr, like Jost and other guy was last year

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm hearing that WWE will move this week Smackdown to the PC.

Ultimate Member

NXT:

Tegan being in the ladder match, but not Dakota bothers me. Like I was willing to go with Dakota losing a big match again on the idea that her and Tegan were facing off again at the Takeover. But Regan winning her qualifying match, yeah now Dakota losing is not nearly as ok with me. TBH, of all the women in NXT, Dakota's booking is the one that I've been most, iffy, about for awhile now.

Honestly between this and Chelsea beating Shotzi, their booking for the ladder match has seemed really weird overall thus far.

But that was my only real complaint about the show. Tegan's actual match was solid. Lee vs. Grimes was fun. The Charlotte vs. Rhea segment was pretty good. The tag match was really fun, etc.

AEW:

The opening segment was great. Poor Nick.

The women's tag match was good, but I really don't understand the logic of having Shida get pinned clean by Nyla? She's the best one to take the belt off of Nyla, she should be kept as strong as possible. This seems really counterproductive to me. Honestly their booking of her has baffled me in general for awhile now.

On the other hand, good to see Bea back finally.

The tag match was really good.

Mox's promo was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    NXT:

Tegan being in the ladder match, but not Dakota bothers me. Like I was willing to go with Dakota losing a big match again on the idea that her and Tegan were facing off again at the Takeover. But Regan winning her qualifying match, yeah now Dakota losing is not nearly as ok with me. TBH, of all the women in NXT, Dakota's booking is the one that I've been most, iffy, about for awhile now.

Honestly between this and Chelsea beating Shotzi, their booking for the ladder match has seemed really weird overall thus far.

But that was my only real complaint about the show. Tegan's actual match was solid. Lee vs. Grimes was fun. The Charlotte vs. Rhea segment was pretty good. The tag match was really fun, etc.

AEW:

The opening segment was great. Poor Nick.

The women's tag match was good, but I really don't understand the logic of having Shida get pinned clean by Nyla? She's the best one to take the belt off of Nyla, she should be kept as strong as possible. This seems really counterproductive to me. Honestly their booking of her has baffled me in general for awhile now.

On the other hand, good to see Bea back finally.

The tag match was really good.

Mox's promo was great.
    Shida is already booked strong. She's currently the #1 contender for the title and before that tag match she only lost one match this year.

Kira

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Shida is already booked strong. She's currently the #1 contender for the title and before that tag match she only lost one match this year.
    Also, she was going to win the match before Bea broke the pin. It wasn't a bad loss for Shida.

Ultimate Member

It wasn't a loss that was needed at all. That's not how you build up a #1 contender. That's the kind of stuff that WWE would pull. Also Shida has barely been on Dynamite this year, so this makes even less sense.

It wasn't a loss that was needed at all. That's not how you build up a #1 contender. That's the kind of stuff that WWE would pull. Also Shida has barely been on Dynamite this year, so this makes even less sense.
    Shida has been building up her wins on Dark. That show counts towards the win/loss record.

Astonishing Member

Shida has been building up her wins on Dark. That show counts towards the win/loss record.
    I would argue that wins that most of your audience actually sees counts more.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I would argue that wins that most of your audience actually sees counts more.
    AEW audience has been built entirely on social media. Being a YouTube show Dark is more accessible than Dynamite. What makes you think they are skipping Dark?

Astonishing Member

NXT:

Kai is obviously qualifying later via 2nd chance Battle Royale (or after someone gets taken out) or interfering in the match.

So far, of the people who qualified--none of them are winning.

Astonishing Member

AEW audience has been built entirely on social media. Being a YouTube show Dark is more accessible than Dynamite. What makes you think they are skipping Dark?
    I'm ok with them counting "off-screen" or "house show" records as part of overall W-L. Look at how many "professional boxers" have like 12-0 type records? We didn't see most of them but we just accept it--we assume they were beating scrubs. It's an easy buy in pro wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Kai is obviously qualifying later via 2nd chance Battle Royale (or after someone gets taken out) or interfering in the match.

So far, of the people who qualified--none of them are winning.
    That's probably fine, because whoever wins probably won't end up winning the title anways. No woman on the NXT roster is beating Rhea anytime soon.

Astonishing Member

Because I skip Dark

Catching up on NXT and I'm laughing at Raul Mendoza getting kidnapped by luchas. Samoa Joe would tell you, it ain't safe in them streets.