Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

I probably will start collecting 'em, I've got a huge wishlist and the price is right!

Quote Originally Posted by OcStat View Post
    I am 6 issues into it at the moment, it is a rollercoaster for sure! Really enjoy the scene's of Steve's childhood, and the main plot keeps adding layers. I've been enjoying it. Romita Jr. was having fun, that shows in the art.

Those were some neat Cap items you have, especially that statue. I would buy that new Marvel Now! one in a heartbeat if I was able. I agree the new suit looks really cool. When I saw Opeña's(right?) rendition of it in Hickman's Avengers 1 my jaw practically dropped.
    Yeah, IMO, RR is doing a superb job on Cap's solo (and in Uncanny Avengers, IMO), what I like about it is he's not trying to emulate or "one up" Brubaker's classic, historic, and wonderful run, he's doing his own thing, and so far it is great. JRJr is one of my favorite artists, ever since Cable: Blood and Metal, and of course, Daredevil: Man Without Fear, and now Captain America: Castaway in Dimension Z, IMO are some of his best works. I admit his style is an acquired taste, however.

The cool thing about the Kotobukiya Marvel NOW! Cap statue is when it officially comes out it'll only be about $60!!

And Opeña's art is phenominal...

2744692-avengers_zone_023.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_War_Myth View Post
    From your fingers to my eBay bids > make it so. I guess I haven't really seen Cap's Marvel Now costume since I haven't read past issue 5 of CA and 3 of NA. Has it changed that much?
    4.jpg

Captain America 15.jpg
    Here is what Cap's Marvel NOW! costume looks like.

I hope you get your Kotobukiya statue (Do you have to assemble those?)
    I'm not sure if you have to assemble the Kotobukiya or not...I don't think so.

Thanks again for sharing your collection tg1982 > awww to the Cap plushie.
    No prob! Thanks for enjoying it. And yes my Cap plushy is adorable!!! LOL.

DebkoX hope you get a Funko.
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    I probably will start collecting 'em, I've got a huge wishlist and the price is right!
    Awesome! What characters do you plan on getting?
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Captai...ica3-452604263

Captain America Shield and Uniform logo
    by BuckleWinner

Okay, so the new movie is AMAZING!!! I've been on a Cap-attack lately...hehehe I started drawing ideas out and then decided to create this from scratch in photoshop. I freaking LOVE IT!!!!

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Captai...logo-452767463

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Captai...ica3-452604263

Captain America Shield and Uniform logo
    by BuckleWinner

Okay, so the new movie is AMAZING!!! I've been on a Cap-attack lately...hehehe I started drawing ideas out and then decided to create this from scratch in photoshop. I freaking LOVE IT!!!!

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Captai...logo-452767463

I really like the logo! I think it's very fresh and original!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Love the dual shields. Nicely done CJ...
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Extraordinary Member

I'll get the Winter Soldier one, Silver Surfer, Black Widow, Dark Elf, Captain America, Marty McFly and Red Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    I'll get the Winter Soldier one, Silver Surfer, Black Widow, Dark Elf, Captain America, Marty McFly and Red Hulk.
    Great choices. The next ones I want are Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Hulk, Loki, Agent Coulson. I also want their entire Mass Effect set. As well as both Winter Soldiers. God, I want a lot, LOL.
    - George Washington

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Of all the people that have also been captain America that wasn't the iconic Rogers was Barnes the best?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Of all the people that have also been captain America that wasn't the iconic Rogers was Barnes the best?
    I would say yes, absolutely.
    - George Washington

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    I'd agree, in spite of my preference for Barnes as his own person and/or the Winter Soldier. I'm rereading those arcs again. Geez, I loathe Sin.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Great choices. The next ones I want are Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Hulk, Loki, Agent Coulson. I also want their entire Mass Effect set. As well as both Winter Soldiers. God, I want a lot, LOL.
    Why not? They're awesome.

Here's a link to my Captain America CGC page on my site .. enjoy the pics

http://www.kenworthing.com/CGC.html

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Someone please load up again captain America fighting the mega piece of damn wretched lowlife deadbeat garbage Thanos when he had the infinity gauntlet.

Marvel is marvelous at making topnotch flawed relatable characters whether heroes, villains, supporting characters and captain America the Living Legend is no exception.

The Avengers movie
    Even though Loki wanted to be caught wasn't his plan to begin not until Iron Man shows up seeing it would be hollow to continue to fight.
    Loki got Embarrassed by Captain America the shield deflecting the blast, and had only one shining moment in the fight. Cap didn't wipe the floor with him but still easily held his own even with Loki having superior strength.

Love Captain America. I thought both his movies were handled great.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Extraordinary Member

I like the MCU most