Page 46 of 111 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I keep re-reading articles discussing the upcoming relaunch, and I just get more excited. I really am loving the retro inspired suit by Alex Ross. I can’t wait to see what else they have cooking up. I’m not familiar with Cantwell’s comic work, any recommendations?
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Oh ****!!!! And there it is. Good looking out Snoop Dogg. I would love to have that in my room. It’s beautiful.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I keep re-reading articles discussing the upcoming relaunch, and I just get more excited. I really am loving the retro inspired suit by Alex Ross. I can’t wait to see what else they have cooking up. I’m not familiar with Cantwell’s comic work, any recommendations?
    I know! I’m right there with you. I keep rewatching the trailer they made lol. Cantwell’s Doom book has been pretty good is what I’ve heard.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I know! I’m right there with you. I keep rewatching the trailer they made lol. Cantwell’s Doom book has been pretty good is what I’ve heard.
    Received an Eisner Award nomination, IIRC.

Omg. I don’t own statues like that, but my god. That is one beautiful piece of art.

I just have so many scenarios, and possible storylines we could see to revive his older rogues gallery. I want to see Kala, and her underground kingdom so bad.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Received an Eisner Award nomination, IIRC.
    Yeah. I read that as well. I loved Halt and Catch Fire so I’m excited to see what he is going to do with Tony.

I know this might be a strange request, but can anyone tell me what comic my avatar is from? It didn't say when I got it and I know I don't have the comic it's in. It looks like Bachlo's art. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I know this might be a strange request, but can anyone tell me what comic my avatar is from? It didn't say when I got it and I know I don't have the comic it's in. It looks like Bachlo's art. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    It's in here.

https://comixology.com/Avengers-2010...al-comic/24397
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Thanks for coming through in the clutch like always Snoop. I actually have those issues. I just have to find them now.

Bachalo Tony is sexy af. I’d love to see him do a run on his book.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Bachalo Tony is sexy af. I’d love to see him do a run on his book.
    I am far from a fan of his art, but I wouldn't mind seeing him doing an Iron Man mini. I'm digging his Tony.

I am far from a fan of his art, but I wouldn't mind seeing him doing an Iron Man mini. I'm digging his Tony.
    A Joe Casey/Chris Bachalo mini would be amazing. I’d love to see them update Living Lightning, and the Chessmen.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

R
    A Joe Casey/Chris Bachalo mini would be amazing. I’d love to see them update Living Lightning, and the Chessmen.
    Now that’s a team. I’ve loved it every time Joe Casey has written Iron Man. Great picks.

R

Now that’s a team. I’ve loved it every time Joe Casey has written Iron Man. Great picks.
    Why Marvel never gave Casey a shot on the ongoing, I’ll never know.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Why Marvel never gave Casey a shot on the ongoing, I’ll never know.
    Me and my cousin ask ourselves the same question often. He gets who and what Tony’s about. Everything he has written that has to do with Tony has been solid gold.