Page 328 of 434 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332338378428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 6499

The Summers and Xavier family colonizing the stars.

Then Marvel earthlings wonder why the aliens hate them.

I wonder how Cerebro works bringing back alt reality mutants. Like, could Xavier bring back a Jimmy Hudson who still has Mothervine in his blood? That way it could be used to repower mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

I don’t think aliens hate them. But I could be wrong.

The summers are royalty

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    I saw a pretty strong theory that feels like it might have some weight.

spoilers:
    What if Professor X is actually Moira X?
    end of spoilers
    That...would be shocking in the best possible way.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    I saw a pretty strong theory that feels like it might have some weight.

spoilers:
    What if Professor X is actually Moira X?
    end of spoilers
    And, has his memories and powers? I don't see it...

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I wonder how Cerebro works bringing back alt reality mutants. Like, could Xavier bring back a Jimmy Hudson who still has Mothervine in his blood? That way it could be used to repower mutants.
    That raises a good question...are alt-reality mutants being brought back? Or is HiX-Man sticking with just those mutants we know who lived in the 616 prime universe?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

How does that jive with all of the wouldbe Earth beaters who have attacked Earth in the past -- Earth beaters who've never battled the X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    That raises a good question...are alt-reality mutants being brought back? Or is HiX-Man sticking with just those mutants we know who lived in the 616 prime universe?
    Doubtful as Hickman doesn't want to use alt reality characters

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think the spark of life is the soul. The energy that coalesces in our cells and unifies those cells into a single living organism, I think that energy is a part of what the soul is.
    But unless you sit down and write a Marvel story what’s the point of expressing your personal ideas of the soul? I don’t believe in the soul, it’s not going to change the history of the MU, and I wouldn’t expect the writers to suddenly see the light and abandon all non-scientific views. I wouldn’t even want them to.

I am not a radical atheist but I don’t really care if Cyclops has some indivisible essence that makes him who he is. He is a comic book character that was dead and is now alive. If the way to keep the majority of readers happy is to somehow declare his soul intact then so be it, but I don’t need a theology lecture from a writer that probably cares less about it than me, so I don’t expect it to be a major theme going forward.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 09-22-2019 at 05:19 PM.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Proteus is a reality warper these are the same characters mind body and soul
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 09-22-2019 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    But unless you sit down and write a Marvel story what’s the point of expressing your personal ideas of the soul? I don’t believe in the soul, it’s not going to change the history of the MU, and I wouldn’t expect the writers to suddenly see the light and abandon all non-scientific views. I wouldn’t even want them to.

I am not a radical atheist but I don’t really care if Cyclops has some indivisible essence that makes him who he is. He is a comic book character that was dead and is now alive. If the way to keep the majority of readers happy is to somehow declare his soul intact then so be it, but I don’t need a theology lecture from a writer that probably cares less about it than me, so I don’t expect it to be a major theme going forward.
    At the end of the day.! It’s a story and the great thing about story’s is that it can be interpreted any way you like. That’s what’s fun about comics

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    At the end of the day.! It’s a story and the great thing about story’s is that it can be interpreted any way you like. That’s what’s fun about comics
    This story can. That’s good I agree. Many stories in the past can only be read in a context of belief and to me that’s not particularly satisfying as a story. I live with it but I don’t need it.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

I think the rules are pretty clear cut - Sinister’s DNA database + Cerebro.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post

Good point. And one I agree with whole-heartedly.
    Some readers get so caught up in their personal beliefs and understandings that they never consider that the stories are written by someone who may have different ideas and beliefs. That it's sometimes necessary to just take the work as is...a work of fiction...and not try to view it through a lense clouded by personal wants and desires and expectations.

Good point. And one I agree with whole-heartedly.
    Some readers get so caught up in their personal beliefs and understandings that they never consider that the stories are written by someone who may have different ideas and beliefs. That it's sometimes necessary to just take the work as is...a work of fiction...and not try to view it through a lense clouded by personal wants and desires and expectations.
    It’s just a comic book and the fun part about it is to have discussions and theories and funbwith them