View Poll Results: How do you feel about Bill and Ted’s relationship?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE MARVEL COUPLE! PERIOD!

42 34.43%
  • One of my favourite Marvel couples

49 40.16%
  • My favourite LGBT couple

7 5.74%
  • Meh. I don’t like OR dislike them. They are okay.

16 13.11%
  • Negative Nancies Vote Here! :P

8 6.56%
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    In regards to name changing, I suggest going a more simple route. I wouldn't mind if Billy changed his codename from Wiccan/Demiurge to Arcane. It fits perfectly with his abilities/powers. For Teddy, instead of having him be Marvel Boy or Marvel Man, I wouldn't simply have him be referred to as Marvel.

LOVE Arcane for Billy.

And for Teddy, I'm just discovering Excelsior and loving it as a new name for him and tribute to Mr Marvel himself, Stan Lee.

I think Wiccan is a great name but Hulkling has always made me roll my eyes. They are better known by this names but if one of them got another cool name and was promoted as such, it might stick. But if it is just to give one or both a new codename and leave it at that then it's just unnecessarily confusing.

Teddy summoning the sword was one of the coolest moments of New Avengers along with him as a centaur.

So excited for Wiccan to appear in Avengers Academy the game!!!! Do you think he'll have his Demiurge outfit, or his original Heinberg costume? I hope for the former, OR a morph from one into the other.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    So excited for Wiccan to appear in Avengers Academy the game!!!! Do you think he'll have his Demiurge outfit, or his original Heinberg costume? I hope for the former, OR a morph from one into the other.
    Don't all characters on this game have like, kind of original designs just based on their comics ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Don't all characters on this game have like, kind of original designs just based on their comics ones?
    That is correct, Wiccan.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yes and no, their first outfit is often very "teen" but their final outfit (lvl 5) is often quite close/true to their hero outfit. See Black Widow and Wasp below as examples.

"We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

art by Magickmarker

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

art by Magickmarker
    It would definetely be fun to see these two together. Gay Marvel kids.

Incredible Member

I've been hoping Hulkling joins the Guardians after Bendis leaves since they referenced him being the actual king of space around the time of the Eternity War.

Hulkling showed up in U.S.Avengers #2.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    I've been hoping Hulkling joins the Guardians after Bendis leaves since they referenced him being the actual king of space around the time of the Eternity War.
    I think Teddy taking some time away from Billy to help him develop as a more rounded character would be great.

Billy tends to get the focus whenever it's a story about the two of them, so seeing Teddy explore being space Arthur for a bit would be call.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    I think Teddy taking some time away from Billy to help him develop as a more rounded character would be great.
    I agree IF we mean "time away" purely as "Teddy is main cast, Wiccan guest stars as partners tend to do". I don't want time apart in terms of a break-up (obvs ). I think having them as main cast members on different books would be good for them.

Billy tends to get the focus whenever it's a story about the two of them
    Errrr... no. Pretty sure the first Teddy arc in the original run, the Secret Invasion tie-in, numerous parts of Gillen's run and the recent "King Arthur" story very much had Teddy as the lead.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Well, I'm still in the 'break them up for the good of their character development' camp.

They can come back together later, but at this point, coming constantly as a couple is causing them to be defined by their couple'ness and making it easier to limbo them
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Well, I'm still in the 'break them up for the good of their character development' camp.

They can come back together later, but at this point, coming constantly as a couple is causing them to be defined by their couple'ness and making it easier to limbo them
    That makes no sense.
    Single characters are limboed all the time.
    If anything being in a couple make you more likey to stay out of limbo as there is interesting character interaction and possible drama to exploit.

And there's nothing wrong with being defined as a couple. People love couples. Peter Parker and either Gwen Stacy or MJ, Scott Summers and either Jean Grey or Emma Frost, Reed Richards and Susan Storm,...
    When these couples are broken up they get overwhelmingly negative responses.

Well, they could take some time apart but still be together. I think it'd be cool for Teddy to go to space for some time. I'd like to see him joining the Alpha Flight, cause I wanted him to interact with Carol. But Guardians would be nice too and probably make more sense.

Billy... Still expecting a decent magic book. Bad idea to make one about Sorcerer Supreme AUs.