Page 124 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2478

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Any idea who's drawing the new comic series?
    Not yet. I have a feeling we won't know until the February solicits come out.

As a bonus, because I'm still excited:
    elektra_0.jpg

So excited she's confirmed for the show. Hopefully she makes it out of the mini series alive. I don't think my heart can take her dying again.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    So excited she's confirmed for the show. Hopefully she makes it out of the mini series alive. I don't think my heart can take her dying again.
    Same here! I'm hoping they do an adaptation of Assassin after Defenders. Mixing it up with political assassination and SHIELD would be such a vacation for her lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Same here! I'm hoping they do an adaptation of Assassin after Defenders. Mixing it up with political assassination and SHIELD would be such a vacation for her lol.
    I'd enjoy a very loose adaption of Assassin. Keep SHIELD out of it and maybe have it another organization or something. I don't want to go anywhere near AoS with the Netflix shows.

I'd enjoy a very loose adaption of Assassin. Keep SHIELD out of it and maybe have it another organization or something. I don't want to go anywhere near AoS with the Netflix shows.
    Oh, definitely. With shield seemingly back in the light, if they were involved I'd prefer Fury/the movie side be involved over AoS.

Other points:
    1. Elektra is in today's Uncanny Avengers
    2. I'm still in shock over our election results. I know this is the Elektra appreciation thread, but still. God Dammit.

More info on her new series. Sounds interesting and different

http://www.cbr.com/marvel-announces-...e-cage-writer/

BANNED

Terrible costume change.

The marvel.com interview. Not really much different, but still.

http://marvel.com/news/comics/26982/..._devil_elektra
    Now, off to Google the artist!

I don't mind the outfit. I just with the arm wraps went all the up to the shoulder and they weren't so lose on the forearm. This also explains Silk's costume change...

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I actually am in love with the new costume, and the series' premise in general.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Ultimately the costume is what it is. Until I see how the interior artist draws it I'm done talking about it lol.

Speaking of, I like Morgan's style. Got a bit of that indie/European feel to it.

I don't liked the costume. I don't liked the artist.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Yeah...think I'm going to pass on this book. Which is a shame because I wanted to try it when it was announced. The costume is just bland to me and Alec Morgan is the artist? Yeah, not a fan of Morgan's art. Oh well.

I don't mind the outfit. I just with the arm wraps went all the up to the shoulder and they weren't so lose on the forearm. This also explains Silk's costume change...
    Yeah, Silk will look too similar to Elektra, especially if they're shown as headshots. So I agree that the Silkworm costume may not be temporary. Even if it is, I don't think the original design will be brought back - she'll still not have the mouth guard and instead keep that TMNT style mask, I suspect.

A larger version of the other image.