Page 66 of 85 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

its just miles suit made for the game, looks great like all miles suits

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

You know given that this arc in the comic is culminating in Miles defending Brooklyn and a future issue cover already shows Cap, Starling and Bombshell helping him out that would've been the perfect opportunity to have Anya have a guest appearance in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Nope. It might change during Last Remains.
    If they actually get to do something outside of being possessed lol
    Last edited by CrimsonEchidna; 10-27-2020 at 09:33 AM.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Looks like Prowler is confirmed for the game! And what do you know, Marvel casually revealed the spoiler with this variant cover for November! I wonder how Insomniac feels?
    milesmorales_cover_brian-horton_final_v2_1.jpg

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Looks like Prowler is confirmed for the game! And what do you know, Marvel casually revealed the spoiler with this variant cover for November! I wonder how Insomniac feels?
    Insomniac retweeted it and said that they were planning on revealing it prior to the release, so not bothered I guess. The fact that they're revealing their hand now has got me expecting that Prowler won't be hijacking the main story like Doc Ock did in the first game. I could see Prowler is a side boss who is working for Roxxon. Still going with my original theory that the game will end with the reveal that Aaron has been working as a double agent for Norman Osborn the whole time.

Hoping Bombshell is in the game.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Nice to have Prowler confirmed. He looks suitably villainous .

I wonder if it's a scene from the game. It looks like Prowler is sneaking up on him and about to attack, which is why Miles' Spider-Sense is going off.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Insomniac retweeted it and said that they were planning on revealing it prior to the release, so not bothered I guess. The fact that they're revealing their hand now has got me expecting that Prowler won't be hijacking the main story like Doc Ock did in the first game. I could see Prowler is a side boss who is working for Roxxon. Still going with my original theory that the game will end with the reveal that Aaron has been working as a double agent for Norman Osborn the whole time.

Hoping Bombshell is in the game.
    Insomniac's take on the Prowler looks good from here, and yeah, if Roxxon is going to be the big bad megacorporation in this, then Bombshell, whose powers are tied to experiments her mother underwent at Roxxon, would be great as an antagonist/ally for Miles.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

It would be kind of funny to me if Bombshell ends up in the game while Starling is the one who gets novel tie-in status .

It's only fair she was here first

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It would be kind of funny to me if Bombshell ends up in the game while Starling is the one who gets novel tie-in status .
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It's only fair she was here first
    Who says we have to choose between them? They could both show up in the game.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Based off the tie-in in novel for the first game, I'd be kind of surprised...although I'd be fine with Starling being in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Based off the tie-in in novel for the first game, I'd be kind of surprised...although I'd be fine with Starling being in the game.
    No reason we can't have both and I honestly have no doubt that we will down the line. Starling's probably not in because it would be a bit much to throw Vulture into the mix with everything going on while Lana's easier sine we're already doing Roxxon. Speaking of the tie-in novel, is anyone planning on getting it or the artbook? I'm undecided at the moment since I won't even be able to get the game until the start of December and getting them al at once would be a bit of a stretch.

Incredible Member

No reason we can't have both and I honestly have no doubt that we will down the line. Starling's probably not in because it would be a bit much to throw Vulture into the mix with everything going on while Lana's easier sine we're already doing Roxxon. Speaking of the tie-in novel, is anyone planning on getting it or the artbook? I'm undecided at the moment since I won't even be able to get the game until the start of December and getting them al at once would be a bit of a stretch.
    I am, but i highly doubt i'll have the time to read all the way through it before the game drops :P

Just a heads up to everyone there have been some game leaks so watch out if you don't want to get spoiled.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

So I watching one of the interviews on the game and the director was mentioned that Miles has the ability to obsorb electricity/engery with venom powers. Last time I checked he couldn't do that but that's an interesting application of his powers. Of course that probably wouldn't help the notion that those powers are OP. . But I think the game is making his powers come of as pretty cool. Venom punch, Venom Dash, Venom slam, and what ever else they got cooking looks pretty good. Wouldn't mind seeing stuff like that more in comics.
    Just a heads up to everyone there have been some game leaks so watch out if you don't want to get spoiled.
    Saw some stuff. But it wasn't anything major

Yeah they're really doing some cool things with the combat and power application that I wouldn't mind seeing in comics either. The energy absorption thing really reminded me of Infamous and how much fun that was.