Page 487 of 573 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497537 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 8586
    Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Enoch's race are called "Chronicom" not Chronicler. Which makes me think they are time travelers, or deal in some way with time. Gallifreyans, maybe.

So Enoch both sent Team Coulson into the future, AND sent Fitz to rescue them, based on the precog girl's say-so. He is their extraction plan. But if the destruction of the Earth happened between now and 2091, how can it be prevented from 2091? Do they find some Kree tech in the future that enables Daisy to avoid quaking the Earth? Or was the trip just to forewarn Daisy that she's going to do it? Maybe she can find out exactly what happened, and know to avoid that?

Now I'm worried about May.

And what is Evil Officer Lady's game?

And I would totally watch a spinoff based around Enoch. One of the more interesting characters they've introduced on the show.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    I thought he was supposed to be the MCU version of the Recorder from Rigel. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recorder_(comics)
    That's what I had assumed, but they said Cynus instead of Rigel. So close...
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Missed the two episodes before Friday's because I forgot the show switched days, but now I'm caught up. I swear to god that blue bitch better not have killed May. Seems like she's about to get hers next week anyway.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I don't think he can be a recorder... they are robots, and why would a robot need a cryogenic pod?

Plus, wouldn't a recorder just observe and report on the destruction of humanity, rather than intervening to help save it?

He may just be the MCU version of a TimeLord.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    I don't think he can be a recorder... they are robots, and why would a robot need a cryogenic pod?
    Or a shower?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

And a fridge full of coconut water.

Did Blood go back with Fitz? Ive been multitasking while watching the last few episodes

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Did Blood go back with Fitz? Ive been multitasking while watching the last few episodes
    No, Fitz went alone.

I'm a little worried whether Fitz will be able to come back with the others, since he went the old fashioned way (by waiting 74 years) and didn't travel by monolith.

No, Fitz went alone.

I'm a little worried whether Fitz will be able to come back with the others, since he went the old fashioned way (by waiting 74 years) and didn't travel by monolith.
    So is Nick suppose to be a series regualr again or just came back to get Fitz from point A to B? Cause you would think you would want the bad ass to go back with you. Though in that shootout fitz looked like a savage with the dual night night guns.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

No, Fitz went alone.

I don't see why not. There is no evidence there needs to be an exchange of matter at any given time.

I mean there was no counter exchange of matter when they sent the group into the future, so by the same rules there could be two different Fitz in the same timeline if they find the same monolithe and it can send them back.

Incredible Member

Enoch's race are called "Chronicom" not Chronicler. Which makes me think they are time travelers, or deal in some way with time. Gallifreyans, maybe.
    I took Chronicon to be a job description, not a race. Chronicling what happens on a planet/in an area.
    Sounds perfect.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I took Chronicon to be a job description, not a race. Chronicling what happens on a planet/in an area.
    It's odd for AOS to invent a species, Enoch will be from an existing race, probably an obscure one.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    He said he was a "sentient Chronicom" I believe, which suggests that there are non-sentient ones. "Chron-" means "time," and "chronicle" also derives from that root, so it could be either. Having been around for 30,000 years he's either insanely long-lived or immortal, or capable of time travel.

But neither a robot (Recorder) or living time traveler should have any use for a cryogenic pod. He may have spent most of that 30,000 years in stasis, but that still makes him a member of a race that's willing to wait 30,000 years for a report.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Phew. Thank goodness May's still alive. Hope telepath dude will be a good bro and keep her that way.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Phew. Thank goodness May's still alive. Hope telepath dude will be a good bro and keep her that way.
    Guess he won't

Now we know how they save the Earth. Rock Boy puts it back together.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!