Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Accidental double-post

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    We're in the day & age where messes sell. I love a bit of drama, but a complete mess is another matter. Especially if I feel it's ruined characters.
    It all seems like the worse nosense comic book writing. The baby being a dupe is next level really bad writing and Madrox being the "don Juan" is laughable
    Yeah ruining characters is really bad, because it is hard to forget.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It all seems like the worse nosense comic book writing. The baby being a dupe is next level really bad writing and Madrox being the "don Juan" is laughable
    Yeah ruining characters is really bad, because it is hard to forget.
    If you find that laughable, he's such a stud that a depressed Monet who thinks about suicide everyday says during therapy that Madrox's wang was the one thing in life that made her happy. Tsk tsk

And yet that still wasn't as bad as the Strong Guy & Darwin stuff he gave us later...ugh. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 04-22-2020 at 04:13 PM.

If you find that laughable, he's such a stud that a depressed Monet who thinks about suicide everyday says during therapy that Madrox's wang was the one thing in life that made her happy. Tsk tsk

And yet that still wasn't as bad as the Strong Guy & Darwin stuff he gave us later...ugh. lol
    Lol sooo true
    GrindrStone(D)

Ultimate Member

Little from that book made any sense and basically made every character look like crap to serve making Jamie look good given how much PAD LOVES Jamie compared to the others, he also had M make herself Terry's best friend, and then when Rhane joined the book Terry and M seemed more interested in going shopping than helping her out, the whole dupe baby thing should just be scrubbed and retconned out of existence, I still remember some Jamie fans wondering where the kid would go to school and what powers it would have and junk like that...it all ending with Terry getting saddled with the whole Morrigan mess, which imho has played a part in her not doing much since then...

Extraordinary Member

Dust...........no one.

I’m sure she walks away from the orgies on Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Well neither did Siryn....buuut I'm pretty sure there was a discussion and it was suggested that M being a telepath sensed something was up and shut it down
    Yeah the explanation I remember is that M had the same thing happen, but it got spontaneously aborted super early and she never really noticed.

what a mess. I always see many people liking PAD x-factor argh
    It was well written enough that most of it didn't feel forced.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

what a mess. I always see many people liking PAD x-factor argh
    I liked his 90's X-Factor. I also read the 2000's Madrox mini that lead to the X-Factor series, and only read the first few issues of that and he seemed like a very different character from before. I never knew he was considered cool or a stud.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 04-23-2020 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I liked his 90's X-Factor. I also read the 2000's Madrox mini that lead to the X-Factor series, and only read the first few issues of that and he seemed like a very different character from before. I never knew he was considered cool or a stud.
    He wasnt. Jamie was kind of a joke character before. He was X-Factor 2.0's Bobby

BANNED

He also had that weird rant about Romani people a few years back.

Extraordinary Member

Has Sunfire ever had anyone?

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Has Sunfire ever had anyone?
    Not that I recall. He never seemed all that concerned with romance, but then again I never did follow up on his character all that much after ANAD.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Not that I recall. He never seemed all that concerned with romance, but then again I never did follow up on his character all that much after ANAD.
    Shiro Yoshida is so secretive when it comes to his personal life that it wouldn't surprise me to find out he's happily married.

I mean how many YEARS did it take before he was willing to tell the Xmen he had a sister(Leyu Yoshida)? I mean, Leyu-san was even surprised that Shiro had never told them about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Dust...........no one.

I’m sure she walks away from the orgies on Krakoa.
    Dust + Sandman!?

Extraordinary Member

Trance - no one
    Match - no one
    Cipher - no one

Then again, I’ve always thought of them as being the youngest of the New X-Men students.