Page 102 of 179 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2680

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Can we please just write him out of the book now?
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    Aaron always wrote Jane like Karen Traviss wrote the mandalorians or like Matt Ward writes the Ultramarines. And he never misses a chance of trolling Thor fans.

And yes because the moon is made of the most durable material in the universe appareantely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    More contempt and disdain from Aaron. Geez.
    apparently he was amped by Doctor Strange and by all moons in the universe or some BS like that.

how can Uru be made of Moon is beyond.

so the Realm of the Dwarves is actually a moon.

Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    apparently he was amped by Doctor Strange and by all moons in the universe or some BS like that.

how can Uru be made of Moon is beyond.

so the Realm of the Dwarves is actually a moon.
    I must put Aaron's name on the book of grudges after that.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

btw, Torunn Grønbekk joins Aaron on Valkyrie comic.

https://twitter.com/gronbekk/status/1265670674783363073

she is from Norway so she might rein in Aaron a bit.

I must put Aaron's name on the book of grudges after that.
    he made up that crap on the spot so that Moon Knight can control it.

he made up that crap on the spot so that Moon Knight can control it.
    Terrible just terrible. Though i'm not surprised he's biased towards street level vigilantes since he Is Bendis 2.0 after all.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

As expected there is already an article up https://www.cbr.com/avengers-mjolnir...ster-revealed/ and from it:

As an astounded Thor watches on, Moon Knight explains that Uru is made of trace elements from the previous universe before the Big Bang. More specifically, Moon Knight explains that the metal Odin used to forge the hammer was derived from moon rock of the long-dead universe. As an avatar of Khonshu drawing his strength and abilities directly from the moon, Moon Knight is able to take control of Mjolnir for himself with his mind.

WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Danvidar View Post
    As expected there is already an article up https://www.cbr.com/avengers-mjolnir...ster-revealed/ and from it:

As an astounded Thor watches on, Moon Knight explains that Uru is made of trace elements from the previous universe before the Big Bang. More specifically, Moon Knight explains that the metal Odin used to forge the hammer was derived from moon rock of the long-dead universe. As an avatar of Khonshu drawing his strength and abilities directly from the moon, Moon Knight is able to take control of Mjolnir for himself with his mind.

WTF?
    HE LITERALLY MADE THAT UP ON THE SPOT LFMAO xd

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Seeing Moon Knight unlock "God Mode" was fun but the whole "Uru is made of moon rock" thing is definitely silly.

I haven't interacted with it but I've seen the problems people have had with Aaron writing Thor and it bewilders because the God Butcher arc was fantastic. What happened?

Ultimate Member

I’m very much a Jason Aaron apologist but he needs to rein his over the top tendencies. Uru suddenly being moon rock that Moon Knight can manipulate is as silly as Captain Marvel making Mjolnir disappear. It’s becoming childish. It’s like Superman fighting Green Arrow only for him to suddenly reveal that his arrows have always been kryptonite. Like...seriously?

And Marvel as a whole should be careful with the way they portray the Avengers.

The Avengers are supposed to Marvel’s premiere super team but they seem to be getting their asses handed to them a lot lately.

Namor punked them out.
    Captain Marvel punked them out
    The Immortal Hulk nearly killed them all (except She-Hulk)

And now Moon Knight is knocking Thor about (and crushing him between moons). Compare that to the Justice League over at DC and i wonder what exactly is the goal of stuff like this.
    Last edited by Username taken; 05-27-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Ultimate Member

Terrible just terrible. Though i'm not surprised he's biased towards street level vigilantes since he Is Bendis 2.0 after all.

Honestly, Bendis wasn’t this....careless.

I’m not saying Aaron should be a slave to continuity but what Aaron is writing now is pretty inconsistent with what’s been presented before.

Don't forget Sentry as well.

Worst Avengers team ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Honestly, Bendis wasn’t this....careless.

I’m not saying Aaron should be a slave to continuity but what Aaron is writing now is pretty inconsistent with what’s been presented before.
    Bendis was very, very careless with Thanos and the GOTG.

Don't forget Sentry as well.

Worst Avengers team ever.
    Marvel needs to fire Brevoort and get more serious editors.

BANNED

can someone tell me if uru had a previous origin other than nidavellir?

Quote Originally Posted by Danvidar View Post

WTF?
    Even by comics standards that's an unnecessarily convoluted explanation just to give Moon Knight an excuse to beat Thor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Seeing Moon Knight unlock "God Mode" was fun but the whole "Uru is made of moon rock" thing is definitely silly.

I haven't interacted with it but I've seen the problems people have had with Aaron writing Thor and it bewilders because the God Butcher arc was fantastic. What happened?
    If you ask most fans, at least here, they'll probably say they loved the God Butcher arc but not how the run ultimately developed. And the leading issue is probably how Jane became the protagonist and the perception that Aaron seemed to negate a lot of Thor's competence and capability in order to make Jane shine as Thor.

And now even when Thor is using his own name again and has Mjolnir he's still basically ineffective everywhere but his own solo book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I’m very much a Jason Aaron apologist but he needs to rein his over the top tendencies. Uru suddenly being moon rock that Moon Knight can manipulate is as silly as Captain Marvel making Mjolnir disappear. It’s becoming childish. It’s like Superman fighting Green Arrow only for him to suddenly reveal that his arrows have always been kryptonite. Like...seriously?

And Marvel as a whole should be careful with the way they portray the Avengers.

The Avengers are supposed to Marvel’s premiere super team but they seem to be getting their asses handed to them a lot lately.

Namor punked them out.
    Captain Marvel punked them out
    The Immortal Hulk nearly killed them all (except She-Hulk)

And now Moon Knight is knocking Thor about (and crushing him between moons). Compare that to the Justice League over at DC and i wonder what exactly is the goal of stuff like this.
    Now that you mention it, Aaron's Avengers don't seem to have the best track record.

But I feel like Thor probably stands out the most because has he done literally anything noteworthy in this run? Other then get beat up or knocked around?