• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Goddess Storm DEFEATED Adversary. You are trying to reduce it to merely harming him because Stormcaster did not defeat Hela, Thor, or Scythian. This is very dishonest of you. I don't care about those meager feats from that useless hammer that you are trying to throw up as being something impressive. Next to Storm's own innate power, Stormcaster's feats are nothing. Also, Adversary is much more powerful than either of the three beings you are mentioning that Stormcaster merely affected..
    LOL you don’t care about those Meager feats because it shuts you up and defeats your Entire argument of Goddess Storm having more feats than StormCaster. She blasted him into a Portal that’s NOT impressive. Your not trying to admit that StromCaster has done WAY better than GoddessStorm which she has 1 Combat feat.

When StormCaster has harmed beings Stronger or on par with Adversary.

That’s a fact.

Now, let's look at this: Storm blew up Stardust a Herald of Galactus, without a hammer while Beta Ray Bill, whose powers matches Thor's, couldn't do that with his attacks when he fought the same Herald. Now, you mean to tell me that Stormcaster is needed to boost Ororo's already near-infinite power? Yeah, right. They are saying that Storm needs Stormcaster to pull feats FAR below what she has already done in other stories under the merits of her own power.
    Storm blowing up Stardust had no lasting effect he came right back. Bringing that up is a Moot point.

To the rest of your post I HAVE to stop talking to you, because you are THE MOST delusional Storm Fan I’ve ever met. Please STOP overrating Storm. Storm Lightning is NOT strong enough to harm a God. STOP.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    LOL you don’t care about those Meager feats because it shuts you up and defeats your Entire argument of Goddess Storm having more feats than StormCaster. She blasted him into a Portal that’s NOT impressive. Your not trying to admit that StromCaster has done WAY better than GoddessStorm which she has 1 Combat feat.

When StormCaster has harmed beings Stronger or on par with Adversary.

That’s a fact.

Storm blowing up Stardust had no lasting effect he came right back. Bringing that up is a Moot point.

To the rest of your post I HAVE to stop talking to you, because you are THE MOST delusional Storm Fan I’ve ever met. Please STOP overrating Storm. Storm Lightning is NOT strong enough to harm a God. STOP.
    Neither Thor, Hela, nor Scythian are on a par with Adversary. Also, again, the issue stated Storm was MORE POWERFUL than Adversary and was the ONLY PERSON who could BEAT him. Now, show me where that was stated about Stormcaster's power in relation to weaker characters than Adversary like Thor, Hela, or Scythian? I'm waiting for the scans...still waiting...

No issue you can produce states that Stormcaster was more powerful than either of those "gods" and it was shown to be way weaker than Scythian. Heck, Adversary even feared Storm which is why he buried her under that rubble. This was clearly stated in the issue. Now, neither Hela, Thor, or Scythian feared the power of Stormcaster.

Say what you will, but what I bring up is established in actual canon. Your stuff is wishful thinking and head canon which doesn't count. We'll just have to agree to disagree because you are disregarding canon for your own personal desires in this.

Storm>>>Adversary>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>Thor/Hela>>>that silly Scythian thing (or who knows? maybe that Scythian guy is more powerful than Thor and Hela. When characters get that low on the power scale in comparison to Ororo's innate power levels when she isn't being weakened by that hammer, its hard to gauge their power levels as she just overshadows them all so badly with the awesomeness of her power...)
    Last edited by rutog98; 04-19-2018 at 01:54 PM.

BANNED

Oh, and regarding that Stardust thing, I have only known her to be blown up three times: (1) The power of Storm, (2) The power of Galactus, and (3) The Annihilation Wave. She came back from all three blowing ups. Beta Ray Bill, whose power equals Thor, was nowhere near strong enough to blow up Stardust and neither could Torch, who had Silver Surfer's powers added to his own in the same issue where Storm blew up Stardust. So, yeah, Storm blowing up Stardust IS a big deal.
    Last edited by rutog98; 04-19-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

https://screenrant.com/storm-new-tho...-marvel-comic/

If this hammer becomes a mainstay for Storm, I will quit comics unless Storm gets a solo title WITHOUT the hammer, then that will be the only title I buy.

Who am I kidding? If they give Storm a hammer to make her into a "Thorette", it will be the same in her solo title. I am not willing to stick with Marvel if they do this to her. It flies in the face of everything that has been established about the character from the start. She is supposed to be able to wield near-infinite power on her own. This is going to undermine everything and I will not be present for it.
    Last edited by rutog98; 04-19-2018 at 02:15 PM.

BANNED

Neither Thor, Hela, nor Scythian are on a par with Adversary. Also, again, the issue stated Storm was MORE POWERFUL than Adversary and was the ONLY PERSON who could BEAT him. Now, show me where that was stated about Stormcaster's power in relation to weaker characters than Adversary like Thor, Hela, or Scythian? I'm waiting for the scans...still waiting...

No issue you can produce states that Stormcaster was more powerful than either of those "gods" and it was shown to be way weaker than Scythian. Heck, Adversary even feared Storm which is why he buried her under that rubble. This was clearly stated in the issue. Now, neither Hela, Thor, or Scythian feared the power of Stormcaster.

Say what you will, but what I bring up is established in actual canon. Your stuff is wishful thinking and head canon which doesn't count. We'll just have to agree to disagree because you are disregarding canon for your own personal desires in this.

Storm>>>Adversary>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>Thor/Hela>>>that silly Scythian thing (or who knows? maybe that Scythian guy is more powerful than Thor and Hela. When characters get that low on the power scale in comparison to Ororo's innate power levels when she isn't being weakened by that hammer, its hard to gauge their power levels as she just overshadows them all so badly with the awesomeness of her power...)
    LOL nothing I said has been wishful thinking. LOOK at how you scaled those characters which you know jack *%# About any of them.

Yeah, I’m done talking to your logic is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Just makes me wonder where this love story is going.
    Attachment 64877
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    LOL nothing I said has been wishful thinking. LOOK at how you scaled those characters which you know jack *%# About any of them.

Yeah, I’m done talking to your logic is hilarious.
    You are correct. I messed up in how I scaled those characters. It should have been:

Storm>>>>Adversary>>>>>Hela>>>>>Thor>>>>>Scythian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stormcaster

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Just makes me wonder where this love story is going.
    Attachment 64877
    I'm not interested in the destiny of Storm's children. She's the one who wields near-infinite power. She's the person who should have the great destiny.

I'm not interested in the destiny of Storm's children. She's the one who wields near-infinite power. She's the person who should have the great destiny.
    Her children will have the same potential.

You are correct. I messed up in how I scaled those characters. It should have been:

Storm>>>>Adversary>>>>>Hela>>>>>Thor>>>>>Scythian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stormcaster
    Marvel wiki disagrees.

BANNED

The daughter would have Storm's mystical potential, possibly, but should not have Ororo's mutant powers. If it's a boy, he should be out of luck, lol!

Besides, I'm already invested in Storm. She's been igorned for so long that I have no interest in reading about how wonderful her children are instead of how special she is.

BANNED

Not necessarily... Not even mutants breed true to type.

BTW... Is there anyone here who can "specifically" differentiate and list the capability of Mjölnir, Skuttlebutt, Thunderstrike, and Stormcaster?

See this is the reason I thought we should have had a couple more pages of Storm fighting Adversary.

If Storm would have pulled out some crazy attacks against him...something like when the Phoenix force fought Galactus...I'm pretty sure we would be having different conversation.

Dont get me wrong, I still think it was cool but we really have no idea where Storm stands now.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 04-19-2018 at 03:01 PM.

The daughter would have Storm's mystical potential, possibly, but should not have Ororo's mutant powers. If it's a boy, he should be out of luck, lol!

Besides, I'm already invested in Storm. She's been igorned for so long that I have no interest in reading about how wonderful her children are instead of how special she is.
    Not necesarily. Its not uncommon for children to inherit the mutant powers of their parents. Her children have a greater chance of having weather controlling powers via her genetics