Page 1023 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 235239239731013101910201021102210231024102510261027103310731123 ... LastLast
Results 15,331 to 15,345 of 20772
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Newspaper and plastic bags? ehhhhhhh

Kinda just want till IST gets the books back in stock, but also kinda don't wanna wait...

Where's the next best place to buy after IST?
    CGN. Granted they don’t use the foam pouches like IST, but I used to use them before switching to IST and never had any shipping damage. The only reason I wound up switching to IST consistently was CGN stopped the 50% discount on Omnibuses on release week.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Could be faster
    #entitlement
    And Vol. 3 is now on the way

https://youtu.be/NzKyQdTz12E?t=1050

I've had good luck from CGN also, always well packaged. Tales of Wonder as well, though I think their inventory is the same as IST. On eBay, check out "DHeader", I've had good service from them and they often have large supplies of almost-OOP stuff and clearance (might be a Marvel liquidator?).

Fresh video by Omar (Near Mint Condition):

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    So a couple years then..?
    Probably so. The others are likely correct about them not coming out until the Complete Collections releases are finished, so you figure with a probable FF film in a couple years, the timing's right. It's all speculation, of course.

I'll patiently wait, but if they do the Hickman FF omnibus reprints quicker than we think, I'll be a happy man.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hank View Post
    On eBay, check out "DHeader", I've had good service from them and they often have large supplies of almost-OOP stuff and clearance (might be a Marvel liquidator?).
    Thanks for the tip. They had the Silver Surfer Epic When Calls Galactus which I’ve been looking for.

I ordered the Remender Uncanny X-Force Omnibus
    I usually wait for IST to have it, but did not want to risk it
    Selling out because of my procrastination habit. Put a extra book
    Or more in and take out and repeat and a few days go by and
    Good bye one book I really wanted .So I just ordered the one book
    and payed a little extra.

Has anyone compiled a list that compares the Dark Horse omnibus paperback collections of their Star Wars comics to the reprint/rebranded Epic(I think?) paperback collections that Marvel has been putting out? Specifically for the Legends/Expanded Universe stuff. I want to compare what I have to what I'm missing. Thanks!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbagger77 View Post
    And Vol. 3 is now on the way

https://youtu.be/NzKyQdTz12E?t=1050
    Cheers for the vid. It gives us the contents of the Thanos: Infinity Saga Omnibus:
    Thanos Annual #1, Thanos: The Inifinity Revelation, Thanos Vs. Hulk #1-4, Thanos: The Infinity Relativity, Infinity Entity #1-4, Thanos: The Infinity Finale, Guardians of the Galaxy: Mother Entropy #1-5, Thanos: The Infinity Siblings, Thanos: The Infinity Conflict and Thanos: The Infinity Ending

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Has anyone compiled a list that compares the Dark Horse omnibus paperback collections of their Star Wars comics to the reprint/rebranded Epic(I think?) paperback collections that Marvel has been putting out? Specifically for the Legends/Expanded Universe stuff. I want to compare what I have to what I'm missing. Thanks!
    I don't know about a comparison, but I use this wiki page - the only stuff in Epic format that isn't from DH are the Newspaper and Classic Marvel ones. The rest are DH reprints (you have to scroll down a bit to get to "Star Wars":
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel...ic_Collections

They haven't gotten to either Dark Empire or Crimson Empire, which I know got nice DH collections, but I think they've covered almost everything else. The chronology for the Epic Collections is

Old Republic
    Rise of the Sith
    Menace Revealed
    Clone Wars
    Empire
    Rebellion
    New Republic
    Legacy
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Thanks for the tip. They had the Silver Surfer Epic When Calls Galactus which I’ve been looking for.
    Awesome, glad to help. I've got some clearance titles from them when eBay has their occasional coupons, helps with the shipping costs at least.

Spectacular Member

Uncanny X-Force Omnibus by Remender out of stock in no time. Glad I jumped on it.

Yea, glad I got a copy too. Can finally retire the TPBs. I hope its not scalpers buying up all the stock, but to be gone in three hours? Sucks.

All-New Member

Crazy that the Remender X-Force omni went so fast. I was in meetings all day and missed it. Here's hoping they get some more back in stock!

All of these reprints seem to be selling out within hours. I have learned my lesson and have been ordering right at 3PM on release day.

I'd bet Silver Surfer & Wolverine will follow suit.