Page 331 of 774 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 11598

Well, there's the slight difference that Slott and whoever edits the F4 cares about Franklin. The Avengers office doesn't give a **** about Wanda.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Well, there's the slight difference that Slott and whoever edits the F4 cares about Franklin. The Avengers office doesn't give a **** about Wanda.
    Maybe the Avengers Office doesn't care about using her right now, but I would assume whoever's in charge of Darkhold does. Since that is probably the biggest book Wanda will have since the latest Avengers book she was a part of, I imagine those are the people who are essentially in charge of her immediate future now. Another office pitching a story that kills her off could obviously be a huge diversion from what they are planning to do with her in another book, so it makes more sense that whoever is writing Wanda as a main character would get more control over her than someone who just wants to use her as a plot device to stir up drama for other characters.

And for the record, the editor who was in charge for the Franklin retcon was Tom Brevoort, who was also in charge for the Maximoff retcon that essentially pushed Wanda away from the X-Men line. He clearly doesn't give a **** about the X-Office and their plans, LOL. I don't know if Brevoort is editing Darkhold, but considering the book's main characters seem to be Doom and Wanda, it's likely Brevoort would at least be aware and informed of what's going in that book, since it involves characters from two franchises he oversees.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 05-10-2021 at 06:20 AM.

When it ends up just being Wanda in a sexy pose like Brooks usually does then what

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

When it ends up just being Wanda in a sexy pose like Brooks usually does then what

They look more like Madelyne Pryor (and Jean Grey) than Wanda…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    That is them. I once posted a Jean Grey Black Queen pic by Brooks in an MJ Watson thread by mistake!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    That's the point, i used them as a reference of the poses that Brooks usually gives to female characters.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Killing a character off in Marvel is just giving them a break until someone can think of something to do with them. Which for Wanda is no difference to what they have done to her.
    Exactly. It's of no use. We'll see what this really is, but I wouldn't be shocked.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Maybe the Avengers Office doesn't care about using her right now, but I would assume whoever's in charge of Darkhold does. Since that is probably the biggest book Wanda will have since the latest Avengers book she was a part of, I imagine those are the people who are essentially in charge of her immediate future now. Another office pitching a story that kills her off could obviously be a huge diversion from what they are planning to do with her in another book, so it makes more sense that whoever is writing Wanda as a main character would get more control over her than someone who just wants to use her as a plot device to stir up drama for other characters.

And for the record, the editor who was in charge for the Franklin retcon was Tom Brevoort, who was also in charge for the Maximoff retcon that essentially pushed Wanda away from the X-Men line. He clearly doesn't give a **** about the X-Office and their plans, LOL. I don't know if Brevoort is editing Darkhold, but considering the book's main characters seem to be Doom and Wanda, it's likely Brevoort would at least be aware and informed of what's going in that book, since it involves characters from two franchises he oversees.
    I don't know. The Avengers office allowed Empyre to happen, while Wanda was also fighting on the actual Avengers Empyre tie-in. If she was on the Avengers book and the X-Office came up with something that contradicted that, I could see them putting a stop to it. But I doubt that they consider Darkhold a big deal that can't be disrupted. They have delayed the book for like a year now. It was supposed to be Orlando's Marvel debut and yet they gave him like three other projects to do first. It's clearly not a priority for them.

I don't think the X-Office cares about Wanda either, it's only the fandom that's obsessed with her. But I just doubt that they wouldn't be allowed to use her if they wanted, unless it's to undo the retcom and Brevoort is still really against it.

https://screenrant.com/scarlet-witch...el-comics/amp/

She could be a fun part of Wanda's rogues gallery .

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://screenrant.com/scarlet-witch...el-comics/amp/

She could be a fun part of Wanda's rogues gallery .
    Wanda would dispose of her too easily.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

Yeah, looking again you can see her second leg on this sort of leg-crossed position that Madelyne is in on the first cover.

Somebody seems to be stealing capes! If you have a red one, lock yours up now for safekeeping, lol.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Wanda would dispose of her too easily.
    Yeah, still it is creepy that Norman Osborn is attracted to Wanda

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I don't know. The Avengers office allowed Empyre to happen, while Wanda was also fighting on the actual Avengers Empyre tie-in. If she was on the Avengers book and the X-Office came up with something that contradicted that, I could see them putting a stop to it. But I doubt that they consider Darkhold a big deal that can't be disrupted. They have delayed the book for like a year now. It was supposed to be Orlando's Marvel debut and yet they gave him like three other projects to do first. It's clearly not a priority for them.

I don't think the X-Office cares about Wanda either, it's only the fandom that's obsessed with her. But I just doubt that they wouldn't be allowed to use her if they wanted, unless it's to undo the retcom and Brevoort is still really against it.
    The thing about X-Men: Empyre is that it doesn't seem like those events regarding Wanda mattered at all, not even within the X-books. Has there even been any mention to what she did ever since? It's like no one cares. So if it was an inconsequential story, maybe that's why the Avengers Office was ok with them using her. 'Cause they knew it would lead nowhere. Maybe that's the extent of how the X-Office can use Wanda: they can do little things with her, but not anything that is too big or gamechanging for the character. Killing her and then dedicating a whole book for a trial about it seems more of a big deal than her having a side story on a tie-in book.

And I wouldn't say Darkhold being delayed necessarily makes it less important. The America Chavez mini was also delayed for a long time ever since they first announced it and it still ended up being a huge story for the character. I don't know why they took more time with Darkhold, but that's still the only book that'll feature Wanda as a protagonist in quite some time and for the first time since WandaVision. They know all eyes will be on her. Maybe that's just me overestimating editorial here, but I like to think they would have some care with the character on this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    The thing about X-Men: Empyre is that it doesn't seem like those events regarding Wanda mattered at all, not even within the X-books. Has there even been any mention to what she did ever since? It's like no one cares. So if it was an inconsequential story, maybe that's why the Avengers Office was ok with them using her. 'Cause they knew it would lead nowhere. Maybe that's the extent of how the X-Office can use Wanda: they can do little things with her, but not anything that is too big or gamechanging for the character. Killing her and then dedicating a whole book for a trial about it seems more of a big deal than her having a side story on a tie-in book.

And I wouldn't say Darkhold being delayed necessarily makes it less important. The America Chavez mini was also delayed for a long time ever since they first announced it and it still ended up being a huge story for the character. I don't know why they took more time with Darkhold, but that's still the only book that'll feature Wanda as a protagonist in quite some time and for the first time since WandaVision. They know all eyes will be on her. Maybe that's just me overestimating editorial here, but I like to think they would have some care with the character on this story.
    Darkhold was post poned because there was already many events: empyre and right after King in Black, and now heroes reborn.
    Two events that were delayed were dark ages and Darkhold. Both are in the works now