Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Amazing Spider-man 66 Preview, Spoilers for King Ransom Beware

https://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=80527

Bagley is back looks good, athough I still miss the big eyes Bagley used to draw that Gleason is now drawing.

Extraordinary Member

I predict they will finally make a move on kingpin's empire.I really hope kingpin pays an actual price this time around.Again Spencer has the clout to do it.
    Also why is everyone making such a big deal about The Rose coming back.I don't know much about him.Is he really that dangerous.
    Looks like Spidey is gonna stick with the new avengers.
    Also what happened to the criminals boss that the team fought.They can't send them to jail right?
    Also also so Fisk and Rose should play a part in the run going forward right?Are they in wraps with chameleon or will he play a role in Sinister wars.Also maybe rose is the 6th member.
    I want to see how this all plays out

There is an interesting theme of villains' legacies with Rose and Kindred as the big villains.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I predict they will finally make a move on kingpin's empire.I really hope kingpin pays an actual price this time around.Again Spencer has the clout to do it.
    Also why is everyone making such a big deal about The Rose coming back.I don't know much about him.Is he really that dangerous.
    Looks like Spidey is gonna stick with the new avengers.
    Also what happened to the criminals boss that the team fought.They can't send them to jail right?
    Also also so Fisk and Rose should play a part in the run going forward right?Are they in wraps with chameleon or will he play a role in Sinister wars.Also maybe rose is the 6th member.
    I want to see how this all plays out
    From the older comics, he was kind of a big deal, in that he did manage to topple his own father for a while as the reigning overlord of the MU New York City criminal underworld. That aside, I'm hoping Spider-Man doesn't end up losing his newly regained costumed allies, to say nothing of his recently improved relationship with J. Jonah Jameson, even if Jameson can still be a pain in the neck.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Everyone talking like The Rose like they know him when I don't think any of them other than Spider-Man were even there during all the big Rose storylines or the Gang War arcs. Maybe Luke and Danny? I dunno. I guess the New Avengers were so street-level it feels relevant to bring them back for this. Daredevil (and new Daredevil) are too busy to deal with this.

Will this finally resolve the Mayor Fisk storyline? Or Daredevil?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Everyone talking like The Rose like they know him when I don't think any of them other than Spider-Man were even there during all the big Rose storylines or the Gang War arcs. Maybe Luke and Danny? I dunno. I guess the New Avengers were so street-level it feels relevant to bring them back for this. Daredevil (and new Daredevil) are too busy to deal with this.

Will this finally resolve the Mayor Fisk storyline? Or Daredevil?
    Yeah, Elektra/Daredevil should at least be here for this, since Matt/Daredevil is in prison for the time being.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, Elektra/Daredevil should at least be here for this, since Matt/Daredevil is in prison for the time being.
    And Bobbi...come on why is she not here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Ah, she'd be fun, too. New Avengers reunion!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Ah, she'd be fun, too. New Avengers reunion!
    Plus there's the fact that her and Spidey were a couple now a few years back too lol.

Wonder if Rose revival will be shown in Daredevil. Maybe a crossover with Daredevil comic is incoming? Would be nice to finsh off the mayor kingpin storyline in both books
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    It'd be nice to see her show up in a Spidey comic and not insult or deride Peter like she did in most of her last appearances...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It'd be nice to see her show up in a Spidey comic and not insult or deride Peter like she did in most of her last appearances...
    Yup.Spencer likes her so I am guessing that she will show up and later.And she better

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=80527

Bagley is back looks good, athough I still miss the big eyes Bagley used to draw that Gleason is now drawing.
    What's with this inker? Every panel has that blurry, out-of-focus photo look. Not a fan of the small eyes like you said as well.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Wonder if Rose revival will be shown in Daredevil. Maybe a crossover with Daredevil comic is incoming? Would be nice to finsh off the mayor kingpin storyline in both books
    yea its weird. they both seem to be doing fisk as mayor of new york storyline but they don't feel very connected to each other. could they do a crossover to finish it off? cage seems to be implying they're going to deal with it here but that wouldn't really work with zdarsky's daredevil.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Fisk has actually been toppled and then risen again so many times, it's almost cliche at this point. The last time, it was Superior Spider-man destroying Shadowland and Fisk's reign as leader of The Hand.

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    yea its weird. they both seem to be doing fisk as mayor of new york storyline but they don't feel very connected to each other. could they do a crossover to finish it off? cage seems to be implying they're going to deal with it here but that wouldn't really work with zdarsky's daredevil.
    I doubt they crossover, and imo, Mayor Fisk isn't crucial to Zdarsky's DD run. I could definitely see them ending Mayor Fisk's reign unceremoniously in the pages of Spidey; again, Doc Ock ended Shadowland in one issue pretty much as an afterthought even though Shadowland was more connected to DD.