Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    That's what I wanna know too. X- man shouldn't be able to create a whole pocket universe. So Is this all in x-man's head and all the bodies are stored somewhere ala matrix or something?
    Life seed.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    She could not as Scott and Logan where dead. Bishop is questionable because he has been mi d whipe 2 times with this one being the 3rd.
    They are dead now. We don’t know if anything happened prior to that

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

So this is 1984 with a splash of Xmen?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They are dead now. We don’t know if anything happened prior to that
    But how could she be in one if they Scott and Logan would be Nate's creation? I am sorry My English is not so good, and I unable to express it well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    So this is 1984 with a splash of Xmen?
    We know that Nate's the likely creator of this universe and likely not being manipulated in doing so considering many of the biggest baddies of the X-verse are accounted for in this universe, recently dead, or back with Uncanny X-Men's world. It's possible he keeps rebooting this universe to get his desired effects and in each new iteration needs to implement new rules like "no nookie" to keep everyone in line and prevent the things that failed them the previous times.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

I didn’t even notice that Jean was levitating the popcorn bowl until someone else pointed it out.

But how could she be in one if they Scott and Logan would be Nate's creation? I am sorry My English is not so good, and I unable to express it well.
    Everything in here is Nate's creation as are the past memories of Jean and Bishop's forbidden romance. We saw a glimpse of him fighting with Scott and the implication I got was bc there was something going on with Jean and Scott. They likely werent a full blown couple but likely had something forbidden as well

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    We know that Nate's the likely creator of this universe and likely not being manipulated in doing so considering many of the biggest baddies of the X-verse are accounted for in this universe, recently dead, or back with Uncanny X-Men's world. It's possible he keeps rebooting this universe to get his desired effects and in each new iteration needs to implement new rules like "no nookie" to keep everyone in line and prevent the things that failed them the previous times.
    Ah, so his new survival tactic is: no nookie, you get a cookie.

Interesting premise, the similarities to 1984 aren't bad, I just hope there is meaningful payoff.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Everything in here is Nate's creation as are the past memories of Jean and Bishop's forbidden romance. We saw a glimpse of him fighting with Scott and the implication I got was bc there was something going on with Jean and Scott. They likely werent a full blown couple but likely had something forbidden as well
    No he was fighting with Gambit and Scott try to stop them. Both Scott and Gambit are not real here.

Incredible Member Jiminy_Cricket's Avatar

No he was fighting with Gambit and Scott try to stop them. Both Scott and Gambit are not real here.
    It was an altered recreation of Bishop and Gambit's first encounter in X-Men #8

Ciwl6c5WUAEYeAd.jpg

I'm going to guess that Nate is tethering these false memories to real ones so that the subject accepts them with less resistance
    L'Enfer !

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    That's what I wanna know too. X- man shouldn't be able to create a whole pocket universe. So Is this all in x-man's head and all the bodies are stored somewhere ala matrix or something?
    He could be using Legions powers as well. Combined X-Man and Legion should be able to do anything really.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    So is this another AU Nate since the other one died?
    I assumed hes in some kind of comatose state while constructing this reality in his head.

It's not good enough for me to want to spend money on it but it has potential.

For those who like to see the X-men in different situations or on another point of view or even see improbable couples will probably have fun.

For those who do not like alternative realities and stories that have no long-term consequences it is best to stay with Uncanny.

Rank 6 of 10.

Extraordinary Member

Interesting book that was far creepier than I thought it would be. Especially the "hatcheries" and no sex stuff. Just WTF? It sounds like a joke from a pitch meeting that went too far.

But I like it. The X-Men are well known for their team being so splintered and effected by bad romances and weird relationships, so this is sort of funny that Nate decided to just get rid of that and see how it goes.

Ahhh, you're right