Page 55 of 631 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155555 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Robinson is always good on remembering the anniversaries. He is going to deliver well with this issue and that cover is incredible!

Having trouble attaching but the NA solicit shows coffins for the Illuminati except for BP and Reed. Misleading cover but you never know due to the rumors.
    h

Here we go.

Yeah, I saw that and thought, "Well, things are going to be a whole lot boring now." I don't know if I can deal with this book, with just T'challa and Reed in it. I thought the alt-worlds were dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvidar View Post
    Judging from the symbols on them I think the coffins are for the Great Society.
    Hmmm. I don't think so. The trident is Namor, there's an arc reactor for Tony. Beast is the X. Hulk the atom. And Strange the Eye of Agamotto. Oh, and the tuning fork thunderbolt is Black Bolt.

I don't know about that. There's that X-men symbol on there and the trident. Plus the arc reactor one. It's an interesting cover for sure.

BANNED

The thing I take away from this cover, other than trepidation, is that there's GOT to be a reset now. Which is a shame. OR, this is yet another Alt-U book. =_=

I don't know about that. There's that X-men symbol on there and the trident. Plus the arc reactor one. It's an interesting cover for sure.
    True, one of the problems of looking at a screen with your glasses off when your long sighted means you make mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post
    The thing I take away from this cover, other than trepidation, is that there's GOT to be a reset now. Which is a shame. OR, this is yet another Alt-U book. =_=
    Another potential thing is that Namor and the others are presumed dead? Namor is shown on that prior cover as part of the Cabal. I'm having trouble believing editorial would approve deaths of this scale.

Fork with lightning: Black Bolt
    Atom: Hulk
    Eye of Agamotto: Strange
    X: Beast
    Arc Reactor: Iron Man
    Trident: Namor
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Another potential thing is that Namor and the others are presumed dead? Namor is shown on that prior cover as part of the Cabal. I'm having trouble believing editorial would approve deaths of this scale.
    It will be interesting to see where this is all heading. The MU is feeling very "Ultimatey" right now.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

BANNED

Yep, it looks like they are dead on the cover, which we know isn't always accurate, but this would be a HUGE swerve from the cover.

Yeah, I don't see editorial killing off Iron Man, Beast, Dr. Strange, Hulk -- all in movies, with Black Bolt in a much rumored movie. Actually, unless Latino Review's guess is correct, everyone dead on that cover is in a movie. That's why I'm feeling the reset button -- or an Alt-U.

BANNED

Which also leaves me to ponder, WHAT happened to that Cabal.

Which also leaves me to ponder, WHAT happened to that Cabal.
    I need to look it up later but aren't the September issues showing the new status quo and then prior issues showing how everything got that way? We get a flash forward and then a flash back leading up to where September was. Continuity is going to be very hard with Hickman's story and AXIS happening at the same time since Tony is key part of that evidently.

I need to look it up later but aren't the September issues showing the new status quo and then prior issues showing how everything got that way? We get a flash forward and then a flash back leading up to where September was. Continuity is going to be very hard with Hickman's story and AXIS happening at the same time since Tony is key part of that evidently.
    Yeah Septembers issue skips 8 months ahead then it will work up to that.

Yep, it looks like they are dead on the cover, which we know isn't always accurate, but this would be a HUGE swerve from the cover.

Yeah, I don't see editorial killing off Iron Man, Beast, Dr. Strange, Hulk -- all in movies, with Black Bolt in a much rumored movie. Actually, unless Latino Review's guess is correct, everyone dead on that cover is in a movie. That's why I'm feeling the reset button -- or an Alt-U.
    Haven't read Latino Review but on it's face that's off. Fantastic Four is on the way as well and Namor isn't confirmed yet is he?
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 07-15-2014 at 11:41 AM.
    Pull List:

BANNED

Uhhhn. I knew I was going to be confused by this. Are they going to do flashbacks? This October solicitation says in seven months time runs out .... but I'm not sure what that means. Will have to go look for the Brevroot interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Haven't read the review but on it's face that's off. Fantastic Four is on the way as well and Namor isn't confirmed yet is he?
    There were a lot of rumors about Universal finally going to do a Namor movie actually. I haven't seen any new rumors pop up lately though.

BANNED

True, one of the problems of looking at a screen with your glasses off when your long sighted means you make mistakes.
    I hear you! Though I've the opposite problem. I don't really feel awake until I put my glasses on, which is weird. Not as weird as me putting my glasses on to listen.

It will be interesting to see where this is all heading. The MU is feeling very "Ultimatey" right now.
    Hmmm. As long as it's not an Ultimatum feel. O_O

Haven't read the review but on it's face that's off. Fantastic Four is on the way as well and Namor isn't confirmed yet is he?
    As far as I can tell, it was pure speculation on the part of Latino Review, as to the identity of Universal's unnamed big picture with Legendary. And Marvel certainly isn't gearing up it's comics or anything else with Namor.