Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I'm hopeful that's just a cover thing
    I wouldn't be surprised if she was indeed in a stasis tube or kidnapped or something like that but I hope that's just part of her story rather than the biggest part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Surely the story will not just be "Jan has to be saved". I too wish for a more forefront role for Jan in the story
    Yeah I'm hoping for a more forefront role for Jan in the story. I don't mind if she needs saving for PART of the story but I wouldn't want that to be her WHOLE story.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

So I'm kind of curious how this plans to address the whole "Hank's soul got eaten" subplot from Infinity Countdown?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    as a stasis tube captive/damsel in distress. she could do better.
    I’m hoping that’s just a homage to Jocasta’s first storyline.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    So I'm kind of curious how this plans to address the whole "Hank's soul got eaten" subplot from Infinity Countdown?
    I really wonder how it would be played out. Gamora had a part of her soul missing and she seemed fine, although she would have done anything to have it back. Was it all of Hank's soul that got eaten by Devondra, or is there still some part of him trapped in Ultron? I guess we'll know this Fall.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

iMan 42s

I guess I should prepare for this to be disappointing now because I doubt this will amount to anything worth having Hank Pym be Ultron. Why should I be excited? Every writer since Rage of Ultron has squandered the potential of the character to just write Ultron.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

I feel the complete opposite, with maybe the exception of Infinity Countdown. Duggan handled the duality well and Spencer using him to call out the Avengers during Secret Empire while still maintaining the dangerous aspect of Ultron was smart.

I'm really only interested in this if it means they finally bring the real Hank back and put Pymtron to rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I feel the complete opposite, with maybe the exception of Infinity Countdown. Duggan handled the duality well and Spencer using him to call out the Avengers during Secret Empire while still maintaining the dangerous aspect of Ultron was smart.
    Duggan didn't really have much of a duality though. For him it's just Ultron pretending to be Hank when it's convenient for him or to rub it in that Hanks' bascially dead.

"Unite or perish" could mean that Pymtron wants to merge Janet and Jocasta together the way Hank and Ultron were. Maybe Wonder Man and Vision are also targets.

(And incidentally like Viv and Viv 2.0)

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    "Unite or perish" could mean that Pymtron wants to merge Janet and Jocasta together the way Hank and Ultron were. Maybe Wonder Man and Vision are also targets.

I could honestly see Ultron doing that to "complete" him as Pymtron.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

So I wonder, with that issue of Nadia's birthday showing the overly complicated family tree of Hank Pym, if that was all to foreshadow who'd be involved in this comic?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Astonishing Member

Hypothetically Mockingbird and Alkhema (Ultron's other would-be bride) could also be involved.

can we never mention alkhema again
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    can we never mention alkhema again
    No.

She's got the raw power of Ultron, combined with the vicious snarky sarcasm of Mockingbird (but minus any of Bobbi's compassion). She's great!

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    Wonder if Ant-Man (Scott), Giant Man (Raz), Goliath (Tom), and Atlas (Erik) will be involved
    Hoping Hank gets a new identity
    Personally I feel like Hank has had enough superhero identities and doesn't need another new one.
    If Hank comes back then I prefer he either come back as Giant Man and Raz can get a new superhero identity or Hank just goes by his own name like he did in the West Coast Avengers era.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Hypothetically Mockingbird and Alkhema (Ultron's other would-be bride) could also be involved.
    That would've made sense... but Bobbi was part of Unstoppable Wasp's supporting cast, so unless that book is uncancelled again...

Very good point! Nadia's already done exactly that to Viv!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman